Who is culpable for today's terrorist attack?

Do you have audio and video evidence that Ms. Foster incited Hinckley?
Nope. Just like you have zero evidence that President Trump “incited” Cesar Sayoc. Not only does the video/audio you post not contain an ounce of “inciting”, but you can’t prove that Cesar Sayoc saw/heard any of them!!!

Why are you such a damn liar and such a damn asshole? :dunno:

Can you prove Trump hasn't incited and even gave permission to his followers to use violence (and once promised to pay their court costs if arrested)?
I sure can, you poor little Trump Derangement Syndrome snowflake! I can absolutely prove it by just playing all audio/video of President Trump!!!

Why are you such a damn liar and such a damn asshole? :dunno:

I can post video & audio evidence that Trump did incited some who attended his rallies.
Uh-oh...your own false narrative is already falling apart. Now you’re claiming that the “incitement” only applies to some who attended his rallies.

And now you just painted yourself into a corner with your own words (that’s what happens with liars). First you have to prove that Cesar Sayoc even attended said rallies (difficult...but....doable). And then you have to somehow prove that Cesar Sayoc was one of those “SOME” who were incited. Literally impossible.

7087F88C-E4EC-44C8-AD42-E8FC6C9617DA.jpeg

Do you have evidence Jodi Foster had the bully pulpit that Trump does?
Obviously she did, you dumb-shit. Just ask John Hinkley Jr. :laugh:

Why are you a damn liar? And an asshole?

Why would I need to lie?

I'm not always an asshole, most people find me very congenial.

Dirt bags like you don't get to enjoy my wry humor, or my principles built on the Golden Rule. Except of course when I encounter someone like you, callous conservatives and bullies.

How about this for an answer? Who is culpable for it?

Cesar Milan or whatever the fuck the whackjobs name is.

Imagine that, blaming the guy that did it for what he did. I know, a foreign concept to liberals.

The bomb maker or other person who knowingly dropped off these suspicious packages is not known, but it is clear to every unbiased American that President Trump is culpable*** for this act of terrorism.

Trump's hate speech for each of the victims of this terrorist act were abetted by his deplorable words.

***Culpable: "Encourage or assist (someone) to do something wrong, in particular, to commit a crime or other offense."

Don't be stupid.

Came across this...it perfectly illustrates the insanity and absurdity of Wry Catcher.

View attachment 225063

LOL.

Do you have evidence Jodi Foster had the bully pulpit that Trump does?

Do you have audio and video evidence that Ms. Foster incited Hinckley?

Can you prove Trump hasn't incited and even gave permission to his followers to use violence (and once promised to pay their court costs if arrested)?

I can post video & audio evidence that Trump did incited some who attended his rallies.

Why are you a damn liar?
Yet you IGNORE all the Dem Leaders inciting violence nightly on the news for the last several months. We have audio and video to asshole.

It would be too, not to and I'd bet you can't find two audios or videos wherein a Democratic Leader praised another Democrat for body slamming a Reporter.
We have at least 5 democratic leaders on National TV advocating attacking republicans anywhere and everywhere they may go. We have instances of this actually happening as well. We have a former SOS and President advocating attacking republicans as well. And yet you dismiss it all and ignore it.

Folks, here is Guy Catcher in post #476:
Not a "cop", per se.
And then here he is in post #500 (where is promptly caught lying yet again):
Liar. Would you like to see my badges?
So he’s not a cop “per se” but oh he will show you his badge. Asshole, you weren’t in law enforcement. Just because a sheriff’s office hired you for administrative duties, it does NOT make you a law enforcement officer. Idiot.

The bomb maker or other person who knowingly dropped off these suspicious packages is not known, but it is clear to every unbiased American that President Trump is culpable*** for this act of terrorism.

Trump's hate speech for each of the victims of this terrorist act were abetted by his deplorable words.

***Culpable: "Encourage or assist (someone) to do something wrong, in particular, to commit a crime or other offense."

Color me shocked that the OP has to ask a question instead of having the fortitude to just come out and say it.

There are no unbiased Americans.

And you certainly are not one of the less biased members of the herd.

Dirt bags like you don't get to enjoy my wry humor, or my principles built on the Golden Rule. Except of course when I encounter someone like you, callous conservatives and bullies.
So to recap, someone like me doesn’t get to “enjoy” Guy Catcher. That is...until he encounters someone like me. :uhh:

(Yes folks...he really is that stupid)

The people that dropped the bombs off are the ones culpable. No one else! Your conclusion is only clear to the biased such as yourself.

Those who made and those who dropped off the packages are guilty of an act of terror. President Trump is culpable of abetting this criminal act. He did not aid in its production or delivery. He set it in motion.

Pure garbage.

It would be too, not to and I'd bet you can't find two audios or videos wherein a Democratic Leader praised another Democrat for body slamming a Reporter.

Of course not, the media and most Reporters are lefties. Democrat 'leaders' cow tow to the MSM. No way would they body-slam or even question their lefty reporters. No, they refer to their leftist propaganda as 'objective.'

For the record, this is a result of a lack of bomb laws in the US. When will Dims outlaw them and stop the insanity?

hillary-bombs.png
What other President has shown such insecurity TWO years after the election that they cannot stop talking about their opponent?

How does that remotely apply to the OP ?

Or anything else for that matter.

Dirt bags like you don't get to enjoy my wry humor...Except of course when I encounter someone like you
This one is just too special not to circle back around and take in a second time. Let’s see if we can illustrate Guy Catcher “logic” by rephrasing it in other ways:
I do NOT make love to other men...until I make love to other men

You’re an idiot. A crazy wack job is the only person culpable unless we discover he had knowing acomplisses.

What other President has shown such insecurity TWO years after the election that they cannot stop talking about their opponent?
Uh...sweetie? You might want to start reading more closely. That doesn’t say “Trump mentions Hitlery 65 times during speech”. It says his speech is 65x’s more popular on YouTube. And that isn’t a press release or comment from President Trump. :laugh:

Forum List

Back