Who is culpable for today's terrorist attack?

I believe it has almost gotten to that point.

The few redeemable Democrats are leaving the party right now. The rest are mentally deficient or psychotic and completely gone. They are an absolute danger to this country and our enemies use them to destroy this country further every day.

Yes, of course there are psychotic nutcases on the left who want to destroy this country as we know it. But where you and I seem to see this differently, is I believe that there are certain powers who have been purposely instigating all this division, hatred, suspicion and violence between the two “sides.” People are being played like a fiddle. It’s all about divide and conquer. Don’t fall for it.
There is no "both sides". There are only anti-white, anti-male, anti-Christian bigots, a bunch of drugged up zombies and maybe a few innocent irrelevant remaining senior citizens and kids vs everyone else. There is no legitimacy to the Democratic party any longer, they are gone.

If a real Trump supporter did this CNN would be blown off the map and all or most of those Democrats who individually received the packages would be in the hospital or dead(personally I would support at least the bombing of CNN at the current time, the impersonators of the press need to go).

Once people have had a enough the damage to the left will become permanent and it won't be because anyone was "instigated" by anything but the left itself.
So, your first point here, so far as I understand it, is that anyone who is on the left of the political spectrum, or is a member Democratic Party, or is not a white nationalist, or is not a mesogonist, or is not a Christian is by their mere existence anti-America and should be subject to extreme measures to assure they do not continue to spread their evil ideologies to the next generation.
Your second point, again so far as I can claim to understand it, is that there is no way this guy could be a Trump supporter, because a Trump supporter would have sent bombs that would have exploded and presumably injured/killed whoever happen to be around at the time they went off.
There is a lot of hate and anger here man. Are you sure you’re directing this rage at the places where it belongs? It seems like you are saying what distinguishes a Trump supporter from a lefty, is that a Trump supporter is a more effective killer/terrorist.
Not sure that is what the founding fathers had in mind.
Good luck with all this.

The bomb maker or other person who knowingly dropped off these suspicious packages is not known, but it is clear to every unbiased American that President Trump is culpable*** for this act of terrorism.

Trump's hate speech for each of the victims of this terrorist act were abetted by his deplorable words.

***Culpable: "Encourage or assist (someone) to do something wrong, in particular, to commit a crime or other offense."

For someone who PRETENDS to be in law enforcement you seem quite stupid. Who is responsible? You can't figure out such a simple question lol

In all honesty I don't give a damn what you want others to believe, based on your posts and the few threads you've offered it's clear your head is up into your colon most of the time.

Do you really pretend to be a cop? :eek:

I hadn't heard this before.

Not a "cop", per se. I worked for a LE Agency which required a Masters Degree, and retired at age 57 thanks to the wonderful benefits of Safety Retirement.

GMU is a jerk, and a punk. I dealt with his kind off and on for 32 years on the streets, in L facilities and halfway houses.

So you are a leach sucking off the public teat.

No surprise.

I earned it. Punks are a pain but the job was very satisfying, especially when we put them in a cage, knowing they would spend another night locked in an 8 x 6 enclosure. Ask the jerk how he liked that.

but you see, that IS WHAT TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE; "out of control and brainwashed cult followers", "deranged terrorists", "Trumptards", "terrible creeps", "uncivilized and violent", and last but not least "stupid".

They got it right & you fvcked up.

No, that is what you are TOLD to say and hate. Wake up, think for yourself. Your post reads like far-left talking points.

I think for myself; period. NO ONE, nor anybody tells me what to think, or do. Comprende'?
I have memories from when I was <2 years old when I nearly died from a terrible illness.
My team of physicians actually asked my Mother to notify my entire family to come to say their goodbyes, as they did not expect me to survive. Of course this was traumatic for everyone in my family, including me.
Well, here I am, 55 years later, and I don't take shit from anyone. Once a fighter, always a fighter.
And guess what? I aint taking shit from Trump or any of his 'Wizard of Oz' 'flying monkey' assholes either.
Comprende'?

Last edited:
Came across this...it perfectly illustrates the insanity and absurdity of Wry Catcher.

DA7255A8-A176-47BD-88D6-A201A695362B.jpeg

The bomb maker or other person who knowingly dropped off these suspicious packages is not known, but it is clear to every unbiased American that President Trump is culpable*** for this act of terrorism.

Trump's hate speech for each of the victims of this terrorist act were abetted by his deplorable words.

***Culpable: "Encourage or assist (someone) to do something wrong, in particular, to commit a crime or other offense."

For someone who PRETENDS to be in law enforcement you seem quite stupid. Who is responsible? You can't figure out such a simple question lol

In all honesty I don't give a damn what you want others to believe, based on your posts and the few threads you've offered it's clear your head is up into your colon most of the time.

Not a "cop", per se. I worked for a LE Agency which required a Masters Degree, and retired at age 57 thanks to the wonderful benefits of Safety Retirement.

GMU is a jerk, and a punk. I dealt with his kind off and on for 32 years on the streets, in L facilities and halfway houses.
Pussy lol

I once had a guard as stupid as you put his finger in my face while demanding my badge in a demeaning tone.
I headbutted that stupid condescending fuck. And he wasn't the last. I never cowered in fear from you cocksuckers and your authority complexes.

Comment ^^^ is proof the jerk is a punk. Had he assaulted a peace officer in custody, he could have been charged with a felony, and lost any good time he might have accrued.

If convicted, even if for a lesser offense, say simple assault and battery, he would have gotten a one year sentence to be served consecutive to his original sentence. If he injured a custodial officer and was convicted of a felony, the sentence could be 16 months, two or three additional years beyond his original sentence.

Pussy lol

I once had a guard as stupid as you put his finger in my face while demanding my badge in a demeaning tone.
I headbutted that stupid condescending fuck. And he wasn't the last. I never cowered in fear from you cocksuckers and your authority complexes.

Comment ^^^ is proof the jerk is a punk. Had he assaulted a peace officer in custody, he could have been charged with a felony, and lost any good time he might have accrued.

If convicted, even if for a lesser offense, say simple assault and battery, he would have gotten a one year sentence to be served consecutive to his original sentence. If he injured a custodial officer and was convicted of a felony, the sentence could be 16 months, two or three additional years beyond his original sentence.
Look at you go mr know it all.

My initial sentence stemmed from attacking a guard in a juvenile prison escape. Then Lt Powel felt my wrath. Then a cop who tried to snatch me out of my car in a random traffic stop.

The first led to prison. The second led to 3 months in the hole. The 3rd was tossed out of court DESPITE my record.

Stop pretending you know everything dumbass

Came across this...it perfectly illustrates the insanity and absurdity of Wry Catcher.

View attachment 225063

LOL.

Do you have evidence Jodi Foster had the bully pulpit that Trump does?

Do you have audio and video evidence that Ms. Foster incited Hinckley?

Can you prove Trump hasn't incited and even gave permission to his followers to use violence (and once promised to pay their court costs if arrested)?

I can post video & audio evidence that Trump did incited some who attended his rallies.

Why are you a damn liar?

Pussy lol

My initial sentence stemmed from attacking a guard in a juvenile prison escape. Then Lt Powel felt my wrath. Then a cop who tried to snatch me out of my car in a random traffic stop.

The first led to prison. The second led to 3 months in the hole. The 3rd was tossed out of court DESPITE my record.

I know punks, and you've proved to be one.

I think for myself; period. NO ONE, nor anybody tells me what to think, or do. Comprende'?
I have memories from when I was <2 years old when I nearly died from a terrible illness.
My team of physicians actually asked my Mother to notify my entire family to come to say their goodbyes, as they did not expect me to survive. Of course this was traumatic for everyone in my family, including me.
Well, here I am, 55 years later, and I don't take shit from anyone. Once a fighter, always a fighter.
And guess what? I aint taking shit from Trump or any of his 'Wizard of Oz' 'flying monkey' assholes either.
Comprende'?

Yeah, we all have memories. I don't really give a shit about your history. Everyone has had challenges, bad luck, etc. You are certainly not unique. While I am glad you survived (congrats), I was commenting that your post reads like Far-left Democrat talking point-propaganda. BTW, compared to my age, you are a kid. Hope you live long enough to see the error in your thinking.

Comprende'?

Yeah, we all have memories. I don't really give a shit about your history. Everyone has had challenges, bad luck, etc. You are certainly not unique. While I am glad you survived (congrats), I was commenting that your post reads like Far-left Democrat talking point-propaganda. BTW, compared to my age, you are a kid. Hope you live long enough to see the error in your thinking.

Yes; I don't really give a shit about your driveling bullshit either. Thanks

Pussy lol

I know punks, and you've proved to be one.
Okie dokie opie

View attachment 225063

LOL.

Can you prove Trump hasn't incited and even gave permission to his followers to use violence (and once promised to pay their court costs if arrested)?

I can post video & audio evidence that Trump did incited some who attended his rallies.

Why are you a damn liar?
Yet you IGNORE all the Dem Leaders inciting violence nightly on the news for the last several months. We have audio and video to asshole.

Yes; I don't really give a shit about your driveling bullshit either. Thanks

And I don't really give a shit about your history as it relates to this thread. I did congratulate you for surviving such a horrific time in your life but then....You chose to pick on the first sentence in my post. In addition, using your history to somehow make a political point is really idiotic because it discounts the fact the everyone has bad events that happened to them yet you somehow, YOU seem to claim some special right to politically criticize those who disagree with you based on your personal experience and 'victimhood.'

Last edited:

View attachment 225063

LOL.

Why are you a damn liar?
Yet you IGNORE all the Dem Leaders inciting violence nightly on the news for the last several months. We have audio and video to asshole.

It would be too, not to and I'd bet you can't find two audios or videos wherein a Democratic Leader praised another Democrat for body slamming a Reporter.

Forum List

Back