Who Is Excited About The Employment Report?

Sorry, But The Real Unemployment Rate Is 9.8%, Not 5%

"The chart shows how misleading the unemployment statistics are. If you include people who have given up looking for work, the unemployment rate is 6%. If you include people stuck in a part-time job for 20 or 25 hours a week, the real unemployment rate is a dreadful 9.8%. Why is Washington cheering?"
That's the U-6 rate, not an unemployment rate. But even at 9.8%, it's way down from its 17% post recession high and down from 14.2% when Bush left office.

Hell, the unemployment rate is lower now than it was under Reagan at this same point in his presidency.
thumbsup.gif
Just post the comparison friend on what jobs are filled. LOL, I like clueless folks like you and your friends. You're so far off it's hilarious
You sure do make a lot of claims you can't back up. I'm still waiting for you to prove your claim that 17 million are unemployed...
Here:

Donald Trump Is Right: The Unemployment Rate Is 40%

"But actually, this view can be supported by actual statistics. If you use the broadest definition of unemployment, the ratio of people over the age of 16 with jobs to the overall 16-and-over population, the Labor Department says that 40.6% of the population is unemployed."
Nowhere does that article state there are 17 million people unemployed; plus that article is 6 months old.

Your idiotic claim falls unsubstantiated. You lose again. :itsok:
Can't do math eh? Here if 8 million is five percent multiply that by 7 and what do you get?

The ones on unemployment count as......UNEMPLOYED
So some receive money and some already received money and time and money ran out and they don't work, but aren't included in the figures. Funny how that makes things look different than just the number of current unemployed payees.
Typical GOP hate radio misinformation. Whether collecting unemployment insurance or not, if they are unemployed they are counted as unemployed.
No they are not. How when they're no longer on the books you stupid fk!

Yes they are jc............ that is why I'm asking you if you have any proof or link or something to prove your claim. If you can't prove it then..... you don't know much. But calling people stupid fuck just because we disagree......... Meaning you are proving yourself a looser.
No they're not stupid fk squared

Yes they are..........., Go double your blood pressure medications son. You might get a stroke.........

That's the U-6 rate, not an unemployment rate. But even at 9.8%, it's way down from its 17% post recession high and down from 14.2% when Bush left office.

Hell, the unemployment rate is lower now than it was under Reagan at this same point in his presidency.
thumbsup.gif
Just post the comparison friend on what jobs are filled. LOL, I like clueless folks like you and your friends. You're so far off it's hilarious
You sure do make a lot of claims you can't back up. I'm still waiting for you to prove your claim that 17 million are unemployed...
Here:

"But actually, this view can be supported by actual statistics. If you use the broadest definition of unemployment, the ratio of people over the age of 16 with jobs to the overall 16-and-over population, the Labor Department says that 40.6% of the population is unemployed."
Nowhere does that article state there are 17 million people unemployed; plus that article is 6 months old.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics disagrees with you.

kbgeg.png
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

The figures I showed you come from the BLS.

So some receive money and some already received money and time and money ran out and they don't work, but aren't included in the figures. Funny how that makes things look different than just the number of current unemployed payees.
Typical GOP hate radio misinformation. Whether collecting unemployment insurance or not, if they are unemployed they are counted as unemployed.

Yes they are jc............ that is why I'm asking you if you have any proof or link or something to prove your claim. If you can't prove it then..... you don't know much. But calling people stupid fuck just because we disagree......... Meaning you are proving yourself a looser.

Yes they are..........., Go double your blood pressure medications son. You might get a stroke.........
Dude I posted the links so you should give up trying to look grown up. You failed........HARD

Here:

kbgeg.png

Uh oh

The ones on unemployment count as......UNEMPLOYED

You must be allergic to education. Here's this lesson again. Find where the BLS uses unemployment benefits for these classifications...?

Folks are in the "labor force" if they're employed or unemployed. Unemployment benefits play no role in that classification...

Labor force (Current Population Survey)The labor force includes all persons classified as employed or unemployed in accordance with the definitions contained in this glossary.​

...and folks are "unemployed" if they're not working but currently looking for work. Again, unemployment benefits have absolutely nothing to do with that classification...

Unemployed persons (Current Population Survey)Persons aged 16 years and older who had no employment during the reference week, were available for work, except for temporary illness, and had made specific efforts to find employment sometime during the 4-week period ending with the reference week. Persons who were waiting to be recalled to a job from which they had been laid off need not have been looking for work to be classified as unemployed.​

Last edited:

You must be allergic to education. Here's this lesson again. Find where the BLS uses unemployment benefits for these classifications...?

Folks are in the "labor force" if they're employed or unemployed. Unemployment benefits play no role in that classification...

Labor force (Current Population Survey)The labor force includes all persons classified as employed or unemployed in accordance with the definitions contained in this glossary.​

...and folks are "unemployed" if they're not working but currently looking for work. Again, unemployment benefits have absolutely nothing to do with that classification...

Unemployed persons (Current Population Survey)Persons aged 16 years and older who had no employment during the reference week, were available for work, except for temporary illness, and had made specific efforts to find employment sometime during the 4-week period ending with the reference week. Persons who were waiting to be recalled to a job from which they had been laid off need not have been looking for work to be classified as unemployed.​
So that backs me. You should read

thumbsup.gif
Here:

Can't do math eh? Here if 8 million is five percent multiply that by 7 and what do you get?
8 x 7 is 56. You said there are 17 million people unemployed.

You failed to prove that. Miserably.
thumbsup.gif

Here:

thumbsup.gif
Isn't that greater than, and includes 17 million wow dude you asked I delivered

Here:

kbgeg.png

Really no use arguing with these people. I think their brains are infected with phrumpitis.

Survey (govt)? trustworthy? Under BHO regime? Just asking.
Yes, it is trustworthy. It would take a large conspiracy of hundreds of people to manipulate the numbers, and what's the point? The government wants accurate figures in order to know the state of the economy.

These numbers never got such a look orior to housing bust.
yes, they did.

Survey? We now 2016, this best possible data? they dont ask me or anyone I know forever?
What do you suggest that would be better?

Any good employment numbers are only legitimate during a Repiblican administration......wait.....I can remember good employment numbers under a Republican administration....

Any good employment numbers are only legitimate during a Repiblican administration......wait.....I can remember good employment numbers under a Republican administration....
That doesn't surprise anyone

So that backs me. You should read
If you're stupid enough to think that backs you, why didn't you answer the question...?

Here it is again... see if you can answer it this time...

Find where the BLS uses unemployment benefits for those classifications...?

Here:

thumbsup.gif
Isn't that greater than, and includes 17 million wow dude you asked I delivered
You said it was 17 million.

If you weren't full of shit, you wouldn't have posted [very] different numbers three times (so far).

First you said it was 9 million.

Then you said it was 17 million.

Then you said it was 56 million.

Do you really think more evidence is needed that you really have no fucking clue what you're talking about? :dunno:

I find it rather sad that the most people are concerned about the economy....when most of these nuts voted in a congress that is totally against increasing the min. wage...which is the number one reason they complain. You want better fuckin wages, than damnit stop voting in corporate candidates , ie the GOP who could give a rats fuck about you and your family, you neo Nazi shit heads.

Forum List

Back