Who Is Excited About The Employment Report?

obama-supporters.jpg

It's all BS but go ahead and cream yourself over it

Poor Sassy! First Phrump and now a booming economy. The GOP is DOOMED. That would be wonderful. You just keep losing and losing....

Get lost old man, you're too stupid to realize it is all BS.

If a repub president gets 215,000 jobs its great. If a Dem President gets a report like that, its bs. You are anti-American.

Yawn....go pretend to be a real American to someone you can snow
'
Poor Sassy loses again...:banana:

It's all BS but go ahead and cream yourself over it

Poor Sassy! First Phrump and now a booming economy. The GOP is DOOMED. That would be wonderful. You just keep losing and losing....

If a repub president gets 215,000 jobs its great. If a Dem President gets a report like that, its bs. You are anti-American.

'

Loses what? You dumbass, you just spew nonsense and proclaim victory....a lame and useless libturd tactic. You're an idiot and are too stupid to do the math on the numbers....go yank off to your Obama poster

Flipping burgers in a 30 hour week is not a career, it's a temporary job...

'

Loses what?
The upcoming election, for one.

That's the point, these jobs are not career jobs, they are entry level at best and part time jobs are included. But let the loons cheer the BS, after seven years of the Ear's disaster they need something

The BLS releases employment data for March in a few minutes. Anyone hoping for a strong showing? How close to 300,000 new jobs did we get?

Who's ready to celebrate?

Enough with the April fools garbage.

'

Loses what? You dumbass, you just spew nonsense and proclaim victory....a lame and useless libturd tactic. You're an idiot and are too stupid to do the math on the numbers....go yank off to your Obama poster
I can do the math. I've taught the math. What math are you claiming needs to be done? I've noticed you never deal with specifics and prefer broad generalizations and assertions.

'

I can do the math. I've taught the math. What math are you claiming needs to be done? I've noticed you never deal with specifics and prefer broad generalizations and assertions.

You have 90 + million out of the work force....start there Ms Mathematician....then after it dawns on you get back to me

That's the point, these jobs are not career jobs, they are entry level at best and part time jobs are included. But let the loons cheer the BS, after seven years of the Ear's disaster they need something
Awww, poor demented rightard.

Part time jobs fell last month.

Next lie..... ?

Again you just make shit up. 241,000 jobs were full time. Wages are up.

Stop pretending these are bogus jobs

'

You have 90 + million out of the work force....start there Ms Mathematician....then after it dawns on you get back to me
Of which, only 5.7 million want a job now. But they don't want a job badly enough to look for one.

'

Who in that 90 million do you want to go back to work?
Handicapped
Retirees
Stay at home moms
16 year olds

If the numbers were put out as being "career jobs" or only full time, then you'd have a point. But it's just an estimate of jobs, and no one claims it's anything more.

Oh, and the number of people who usually work part time went DOWN by 35,000 Employed part time (persons who usually work less than 35 hours)

'

Pay no mind to Sassy. She wants America to fail. Maybe her big Texan husband ain't treating her right?

'

Pay no mind to Sassy. She wants America to fail. Maybe her big Texan husband ain't treating her right?

Grow up old timer, just grow up already. Ya fecking retard. Only fools buy into what your mulatto jackass is selling

The oil and coal jobs up here in the northern plains are instant six-figure jobs with no paid for education required, that's a real job.
Stocking shelves 30 hours a week at Wally world cannot be considered a real job/career...
Barry don't know jackshit about work or jobs because he's never had a real one...

The BLS releases employment data for March in a few minutes. Anyone hoping for a strong showing? How close to 300,000 new jobs did we get?

Who's ready to celebrate?
That would be a good number if it was per week, low expectations must work good for you. Lemming

Forum List

Back