Who Is Excited About The Employment Report?

The loons are aghast thinking people know this is all BS....their fantasy shot all to hell LOL

Just a realist....you on the other hand buy into it. That speaks volumes

Of course. It speaks volumes of shit that you make up in your tiny brain.

The data is calculated in the same way as it has been calculated find decades. The economy is improving. Isn't it just horrible!

Yes...... and do you know how it's calculated? (psst: no you don't). Because if you did, you would know that the report routinely as a matter of practice, adds in estimates, plus they ignore the quality of the jobs. You can fire one engineer worth $100,000 a year, and higher 5 low wage warehouse workers earning $20,000 each, and the jobs report would boast "jobs created!" even while we are getting worse off.

People who make a big deal out of this, are ignorant people engaged in partisan politics.

They tend to forget the jobs report when Bush is in office, and then pop out of their rock covered holes in the ground, when their guy is in office.

The only thing we can really glean from the jobs report is, whatever it says, we should have been far far beyond where we are by now. This has been the most pathetic recovery from a recession since the great depression. Thanks Obama. Good job blowing billions to accomplish this under achievement.
So you have a ditch digging job?

Not quite. I earn about $11/hr. $21,000 a year. I don't get 40 hours, because my company doesn't want to have to pay the Obama Care tax. So I am no longer 'full time'.

Not true.

Yawn....go pretend to be a real American to someone you can snow
'
Poor Sassy loses again...:banana:

Loses what? You dumbass, you just spew nonsense and proclaim victory....a lame and useless libturd tactic. You're an idiot and are too stupid to do the math on the numbers....go yank off to your Obama poster
I can do the math. I've taught the math. What math are you claiming needs to be done? I've noticed you never deal with specifics and prefer broad generalizations and assertions.

Pay no mind to Sassy. She wants America to fail. Maybe her big Texan husband ain't treating her right?

Grow up old timer, just grow up already. Ya fecking retard. Only fools buy into what your mulatto jackass is selling

First you lose the WH and then the Supreme Court. Oh, and thanks for confirming you are a racist. Texas must be Proud!

Last edited:
"There are nearly 90 million people out of the work force, do the math, dumbass"

The dumbasses are the ones who keep ignoring your figure includes infants, toddlers, children, teens, students not working because they don't want to, sick, lame, crazy, the retired, and those who don't want to.

There may two million who want to work but do not have the skills needed.
That 90 million (94 million really) is only those age 16 and older who are not in prison, or long term health care such as mental institution or nursing home.
Now you are lying. That is what it is so easy to out the people like you and Sassy.
From Monthly Employment Situation Report: uick Guide to Methods and Measurement Issues
The Current Population Survey (CPS), frequently referred to as the household survey, is a monthly survey of about 60,000 households. The CPS collects information about the civilian noninstitutional population. All persons in the civilian noninstitutional population age 15 and over are classified as employed, unemployed, or not in the labor force, although labor force estimates are published only for those 16 and older.

Do you need more details?

'

Loses what? You dumbass, you just spew nonsense and proclaim victory....a lame and useless libturd tactic. You're an idiot and are too stupid to do the math on the numbers....go yank off to your Obama poster
I can do the math. I've taught the math. What math are you claiming needs to be done? I've noticed you never deal with specifics and prefer broad generalizations and assertions.

Pay no mind to Sassy. She wants America to fail. Maybe her big Texan husband ain't treating her right?

Grow up old timer, just grow up already. Ya fecking retard. Only fools buy into what your mulatto jackass is selling

First you lose the WH and then the Suoreme Court. Oh, and thanks for confirming you are a racist. Texas must be Proud!

Gawd just shut up already, one more blabbering nonsensical BS comment and off to ignore ya go, nobody likes a ranting, bawling progtard

The work participation rate is at is lowest since Jimmy Carter. Those people don't count against the unemployment rate anymore. Obama got the rate down by letting the participation rate lower which in time made unemployment rate lower. It's all smoke and mirrors.

The work participation rate is at is lowest since Jimmy Carter. Those people don't count against the unemployment rate anymore. Obama got the rate down by letting the participation rate lower which in time made unemployment rate lower. It's all smoke and mirrors.
Oh? Exactly how does the labor force participation rate reflect on the health of the job market?

First you lose the WH and then the Suoreme Court. Oh, and thanks for confirming you are a racist. Texas must be Proud!

Gawd just shut up already, one more blabbering nonsensical BS comment and off to ignore ya go, nobody likes a ranting, bawling progtard

Go take a drink.

Go take a drink.

Ignored....bye

Go take a drink.

Ignored....bye
Ya know, that doesn't make him go away. It only means you can't refute anything he says.

LOL

Go take a drink.
I'll play, but you wont like it...

Nascar on tv, beer in my hand, wife in the kitchen, and rain outside...It's a great life. What you got? You live at home with your mother, and hope she lets you have company over on a Friday night, what a life you live...

Let's play dipshit.

If a repub president gets 215,000 jobs its great. If a Dem President gets a report like that, its bs. You are anti-American.

'

You have 90 + million out of the work force....start there Ms Mathematician....then after it dawns on you get back to me
Ok, 93,914,000 people age 16 and older not in prison or an institution who are neither working nor actively looking for work. That's 37.2% of the adult civilian non-institutional population. The average in the 1950's was 40.7%

'

You have 90 + million out of the work force....start there Ms Mathematician....then after it dawns on you get back to me
Ok, 93,914,000 people age 16 and older not in prison or an institution who are neither working nor actively looking for work. That's 37.2% of the adult civilian non-institutional population. The average in the 1950's was 40.7%
Take the illegal's out of the equation, and the numbers would be much better, since 5% of the American workforce is illegal.

'

Take the illegal's out of the equation, and the numbers would be much better, since 5% of the American workforce is illegal.
How would that make things better?

Go take a drink.

Ignored....bye
:banana:Don't you wish you could put Phrump on Ignore?

RUN SASSY RUN!

'

Oh? The number of nonfarm employees increased last month by 215,000 ... how many of them are illegal aliens?

How would that make things better?
Seriously? Taking 5 percent of the American workforce, and shipping them off, opens up a lot of jobs.

And don't give me the BS excuse of Americans wont do the job, because they will, but they wont do it for 2 bucks an hour plus housing, which is what a lot of illegals do in the farming industry, and the farmers are laughing all the way to the bank, with millions in their bank account.

Just a realist....you on the other hand buy into it. That speaks volumes

Of course. It speaks volumes of shit that you make up in your tiny brain.

The data is calculated in the same way as it has been calculated find decades. The economy is improving. Isn't it just horrible!

Yes...... and do you know how it's calculated? (psst: no you don't). Because if you did, you would know that the report routinely as a matter of practice, adds in estimates, plus they ignore the quality of the jobs. You can fire one engineer worth $100,000 a year, and higher 5 low wage warehouse workers earning $20,000 each, and the jobs report would boast "jobs created!" even while we are getting worse off.

People who make a big deal out of this, are ignorant people engaged in partisan politics.

They tend to forget the jobs report when Bush is in office, and then pop out of their rock covered holes in the ground, when their guy is in office.

The only thing we can really glean from the jobs report is, whatever it says, we should have been far far beyond where we are by now. This has been the most pathetic recovery from a recession since the great depression. Thanks Obama. Good job blowing billions to accomplish this under achievement.
So you have a ditch digging job?

Not quite. I earn about $11/hr. $21,000 a year. I don't get 40 hours, because my company doesn't want to have to pay the Obama Care tax. So I am no longer 'full time'.

Not true.

It's entirely true. In 2006 I had my own insurance policy. Today I actually have YOU pay my insurance. I can show you the bill. Cost of insurance $250, my cost, $80. Who pays the difference? You do. Good job sparky.

Forum List

Back