Zone1 Who is going to fast for Yom Kippur this evening?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This also means no water, which can be more difficult. A Day of Atonement requires a small sacrifice. I am less mentally prepared this year than last but just as committed.

I completed the 25 hour fast last year but it was a task moreso because I was very busy at work and it drained me greatly. I also had my dog here to bring comfort and moral support. I really miss him.

Anyways, if you care to join me, the fast begins at sundown and continues until approx. 7pm EST if the current times are correct.

All the best. Don't forget, we are living on a pebble of the universe in a beach of sand called earth. We are smaller still as individuals.

I am only 0.5% Ashkenazi Jewish, so I'll be fasting for just 0.5% of the time, which is a lot less of a burden.

This also means no water, which can be more difficult. A Day of Atonement requires a small sacrifice. I am less mentally prepared this year than last but just as committed.

I completed the 25 hour fast last year but it was a task moreso because I was very busy at work and it drained me greatly. I also had my dog here to bring comfort and moral support. I really miss him.

Anyways, if you care to join me, the fast begins at sundown and continues until approx. 7pm EST if the current times are correct.

All the best. Don't forget, we are living on a pebble of the universe in a beach of sand called earth. We are smaller still as individuals.
I would not fast on water

Nobody does that, not even Christ or Ghandi.

Forum List

Back