Who is hating Simone Biles?

I just hope that kids growing up watching this don’t or aren’t ashamed of being good at whatever they do,” she continued. “I want kids to learn that, yes, it’s okay to acknowledge that you’re good or even great at something.
Except of course, if you are white and your opponents are black. Especially, if the competition has something to do with the development of Western technology.
MORE proof blacks are indoctrinated to be victims, hate whites and be racist
More proof you're still a Muppet - head stuffed with cotton.

Its not a sport without black people.

That means Skiing is not really a sport
Rowing is not really a sport
Cycling is not really a sport
Nascar is not really a sport
Ice Hockey is niot really a sport

This list goes on. It's not a sport unless we show up. Starts to get a little difficult when we turn up
View attachment 502194
View attachment 502195

Say what?
Black people do not play Ice Hockey. Black people do not drive nas car.

Finding one or two doesn't change that
Yeah, it actually does.
Black people do not play Ice Hockey in any serious numbers. Black people do not drive nascar in any serious numbers.

So to me they are not sports. It's not a sport without a significant number of blk ppl playing.

So in your view, ice hockey isn't a sport because of a paucity of blacks choosing to play, but craps, dominos and pocket billiards all qualify because of how many of you all like to participate?
It's not a sport without black people. It's just not.

I just hope that kids growing up watching this don’t or aren’t ashamed of being good at whatever they do,” she continued. “I want kids to learn that, yes, it’s okay to acknowledge that you’re good or even great at something.
Except of course, if you are white and your opponents are black. Especially, if the competition has something to do with the development of Western technology.
MORE proof blacks are indoctrinated to be victims, hate whites and be racist
More proof you're still a Muppet - head stuffed with cotton.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????
using the word ''cotton'' is racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many things are true:

1. She is extremely good at her sport, a gold medalist
2. She choked at the olympics
3. She's not a villain
4. She's not a hero, no matter how many blue check marks and media sources want to declare her as one.

She's just a nice person who choked under pressure. We've all been there. We weren't heroes when we did it, neither is she.

The top "Black" athletes have physical abilities that exceed the abilities of the top "white" athletes, even though there are seven times more "white" people in the GenPop than there are Blacks. These abilities are basically hand and foot quickness, speed (different), and jumping ability. This superiority has nothing to do with training, dedication, or motivation; it just is.

Hence, Paul Essien's point has more than a little bit of validity, although his presentation could use a little polish.

To illustrate, American mens' tennis is in a pretty pathetic state now. Tennis is a sport that basically attracts middle and upper class white yoots. They are the only ones whose families have the financial wherewithal to buy the best equipment, get private lessons, access good playing facilities 12 months a year, and travel to competitions - all of which are required to develop a tennis player to his fullest potential.

But Black yoots have no interest and lack the financial resources. Imagine how good a tennis player Andrew McCutcheon would have been had his dad been a middle-class tennis fanatic like Richard Williams. Now multiply Andrew McCutcheon by THOUSANDS of Black yoots now playing basketball, football, track, etc. If American Blacks were as involved in tennis as they are in BB or FB, the U.S. would dominate the world. Same for hockey. Same for soccer.

It is an overstatement to say that those are "not sports" because Blacks don't participate in large numbers, but I would say that those sports are not entirely mature in the U.S., with our most promising demographic sitting on the sidelines.

As for the gymnast that is the subject of the OP, I suspect she is simply more mature now than she has been in the past, and she realizes how insane it is to risk your life and wellbeing day after day in pursuit of an Olympic gold. It makes sense when you are 18, but 24? She needs to go into coaching.

Forum List

Back