Who is more powerful, the DNC or CCP?

dnc.jpg

Notice how many democrat Congresspeople on key Committees had CCP spies on their staff

You mean all of two, who were detected and immediately deported?

Frankly, Fang Fang can spy on me any time. Yeah, baby... seriously, she can have all my secrets.

images

On a more serious note, the Chinese are probably starting to figure out the power of "Yellow Fever". Every other day, I get a contact request on LinkedIn from a Chinese company trying to sell me components, and they almost always young hot women.

You mean all of two, who were detected and immediately deported?

Frankly, Fang Fang can spy on me any time. Yeah, baby... seriously, she can have all my secrets.

images

On a more serious note, the Chinese are probably starting to figure out the power of "Yellow Fever". Every other day, I get a contact request on LinkedIn from a Chinese company trying to sell me components, and they almost always young hot women.
rosenbergs-113633245.jpg

Today, it would read Sen. Julius Rosenberg (D-NY) serves on Intel Committee his wife Ethel, a Congressperson from NY14 District serves on many key committees in the House

I say the CCP, since the CCP has bought off those in the DNC with impunity.
The CCP by far.

The CCP has been able to get D's and R's so busy navel gazing with the culture war that the Chinese can act with impunity. They were even able to get away with starting a global pandemic, and face zero accountability.

The CCP by far.

The CCP has been able to get D's and R's so busy navel gazing with the culture war that the Chinese can act with impunity. They were even able to get away with starting a global pandemic, and face zero accountability.
Only if you believe conspiracy theories about Lab Leaks.

The Chinese are so clever they can get you paranoid about things that didn't happen.

Forum List

Back