Who is most at fault for the "Russian Interference" in the 2016 Election?

Who was responsible to defend against Russian hacking?

• The Obama admin, they were charged with protecting the nation

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Each individual website is responsible for their own security

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I can't think of anyone else to blame, can you??

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
I keep hearing about how bad the "Russian Interference" was during the 2016 election cycle. Then we hear that no votes were affected. Comey testified that as many as 1,000 sites were "attacked" yet only the dem's were victims? The FBI warned the dems that they were under attack, but the dems did nothing...
Sources: US officials warned DNC of hack months before the party acted - CNNPolitics.com

So who was charged with protecting the US from Russian interference?

Lets take a poll...

Would you guys like to know Putin's opinion?

Putin to Megyn Kelly in St Petersburg just a few days ago:
"It is an attempt to lay the blame at someone else’s door. This is not our problem. The problem is in US politics. That is the problem. Trump’s team proved more capable during the election campaign.

The other team lost. They are reluctant to acknowledge the mistake. They do not want to admit that they did not get it. It is easier to say, “We are not to blame, the Russians are to blame, they interfered in our election, but we are good.”

One of the hackers’ planted stories was that Mrs Clinton’s election campaign managers had acted unfairly with regard to other Democratic Party candidates. However, when that information appeared in the public domain, the campaign manager actually acknowledged that it was true and resigned. It is truthful information.

Does it really matter who revealed it? They should have apologised to the public and they should have said before resigning, “We will not repeat these mistakes.” But what did they do? They said, “We are not to blame. It is the Russians.” What have the Russians got to do with it? Did the Russians engage in pushing through one Democratic Party candidate to the detriment of another candidate? Whatever the case might be, we did not do it. They were the ones who did it. (Applause.)"

St Petersburg International Economic Forum plenary meeting

ITs clear the Russians hate Hillary . Shes always been a dick to Putin .

They wanted Trump to win because he's an unqualified boob.

I keep hearing about how bad the "Russian Interference" was during the 2016 election cycle. Then we hear that no votes were affected. Comey testified that as many as 1,000 sites were "attacked" yet only the dem's were victims? The FBI warned the dems that they were under attack, but the dems did nothing...
Sources: US officials warned DNC of hack months before the party acted - CNNPolitics.com

So who was charged with protecting the US from Russian interference?

Lets take a poll...
Is there a Russian Connection to the election? We didn't hear about it today. Comey made sure of that!

Opinions? How about that Hillary approved the sale to Russia of 20% of the US uranium stockpile and banked a cool $145,000,000 in her foundation? Me thinks you protest too much, H is dirty.

Opinions? How about that Hillary approved the sale to Russia of 20% of the US uranium stockpile and banked a cool $145,000,000 in her foundation? Me thinks you protest too much, H is dirty.
We hear more about the Clinton, Lynch Connection rather than the Russian Connection today!

Forum List

Back