barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
LEFT,
RIGHT
&
CENTER

Who Is Qualified to Be President?

The race for both nominations get heated. Understanding the Panama Papers.

Bernie Sanders says Hillary Clinton is unqualified to be president. Bob Scheer says even if she is qualified, "What is the value of qualification if it always leads you to the wrong decision?" Harvard lecturer Juliette Kayyem says it's great that Bernie Sanders is finally getting vetted and that his statement made her like Hillary Clinton even more. National Review editor Rich Lowryurges Republicans to support Ted Cruz, even though there will be "a lot of people grinning and bearing it." He says the White Knight scenario of a deadlocked convention and Paul Ryan stepping in is a completely fanciful scenario. Exploring the Panama Papers.

AUDIO
Who Is Qualified to Be President? — Left, Right & Center — KCRW

Bob Scheer makes a very convincing case for why Hillary Clinton is, well, unsuitable for the White House.

Listen to the program, he certainly won the debate. The Sanders campaign should distributed his comments to voters in upcoming primaries.

The Sanders campaign should also recruit Bob Scheer as an advisor.

Any natural born citizen of the United States who has attained the age of 35.

I'd probably add:

1. War hero generals who have wide popularity with the public.
2. Political leaders with a firm grasp of the Constitution's meaning without interpreting it.
3. Practical intellectuals with the ability to utilize common sense and compromise.

I subscribe to Left, Right and Center but haven't downloaded this latest podcast. I'll listen this weekend - thanks for peeking my interest. My answer today is neither likely candidate in this years election. But I'll be wishing the best for the winner and praying for them, and certainly for us.

Moderation Message:

Contacted the OP to supply some personal contribution to the OP -- per the rules.
OP is responsible for more than cut/paste links and material.. Helps moderation determine the scope
of what's "on-topic"..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back