• Noting to see here, move on

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NLT

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2011
Who is Responible for the Benghazi debacle and how should they pay for it

Don't yet know who is responsible, though I can make some guesses.

As for "paying for it", I assume you mean punishment. I'm kind of indifferent to that, though justice should be done for the four people killed.

I'm mostly concerned that whoever caused it, or set them up to die, or however it winds up having happened... that person or persons must be removed from government and banned from any future govt office. And then the other punishment can be determined by a court.

Do I think it'll actually happen?

Naw. It'll get stalled forever, and eventually brushed under the rug, just as Fast&Furious was.

It's a complicated issue that you can't answer by checking a box. The cover-up has always been worse than the crime and Nixon was forced out of office over a 3rd rate burglary. Here we have an obvious cover-up of what seems to be at the very least a case of negligent homicide.

Who is Responible for the Benghazi debacle and how should they pay for it

I said when it first happened it was on Hillary's shoulders and at the very least she should have resigned. Obviously that can't happen now.

To this day I just don't see much of anything else. Hillary fucked up and Obama was out of his league imo.

The response was pathetic but I don't see high crimes or misdomeaners.

Obama now needs to put the full weight of the military onto the groups responsible and FUCKING RESPOND IN KIND

Well, you forgot to put "Crazy, radical Muslims" on that list.

Funny. When crime happens here in America, people want to blame ONLY the criminal. They dont tolerate putting blame on parents, schools, society at large, politics. Only the dirtbag who did the crime.

When 9-11-2001 happened, right wingers blamed only Muslims and Islam. Not Bush. Not Cheney. Not anyone or anything except Islam and Muslims (and a tad of Bill Clinton maybe, but not til later).

So, why, then, are we not simply blaming THE ROTTEN MOTHERFUCKERS WHO CARRIED OUT THE ATTACK????????????

Much like school shootings...........bad shit happens. We have 7 billion people in the world, a shitload of weapons and drugs, and hundreds of "Gods". Violence will happen. We cant prevent it all, or respond to it perfectly every time. All we can do is try our best, pray, and hope we limit them. But it is no surprise that a US embassy located in the middle of a million crazy Muslims got attacked, or that we couldnt muster an immediate military response.........since our military wasnt close enough to muster an immediate response.

But somehow, Benghazi is an exception to this fact.

270627_577699158918620_1066239995_n.jpg

None of the above.

I blame the Lybian militia that carried it out. They should pay with their lives.

Much like school shootings...........bad shit happens. We have 7 billion people in the world, a shitload of weapons and drugs, and hundreds of "Gods". Violence will happen. We cant prevent it all, or respond to it perfectly every time. All we can do is try our best, pray, and hope we limit them. But it is no surprise that a US embassy located in the middle of a million crazy Muslims got attacked, or that we couldnt muster an immediate military response.........since our military wasnt close enough to muster an immediate response.

But somehow, Benghazi is an exception to this fact.

923295_577687085586494_497263235_n.jpg

It's a complicated issue that you can't answer by checking a box. The cover-up has always been worse than the crime and Nixon was forced out of office over a 3rd rate burglary. Here we have an obvious cover-up of what seems to be at the very least a case of negligent homicide.

Good lord, the well worn Watergate Card, again. :eusa_liar:

Nixon was complicit in the crimes he was covering up. It was proven by the White House tapes. Which is why even his own party abandoned him.

Watergate: Brief Timeline Of Events

So no one will admit that Hillary was responsible for their securiry? They are dead because of a lack of security. That puts the responsibility squarely on her shoulders.

After nine Congressional hearings it is time to start making Republicans pay for their own witch hunt

Forum List

Back