Who is responsible for YOU?

You left no "message" to "refute" since you didn't address the issue in the first place. My own perspective on the matter is a utilitarian one, derived from the work of such figures as Joseph Fletcher, Eike-Henner W. Kluge, and the man who has been called "arguably the most influential philosopher alive," Peter Singer.

Neither you nor AllieBabble have any grasp of utilitarian ethical theory; you're thus not able to offer valid comment. That being said, you have no excuse for not knowing this stuff if you're looking to have a legitimate discussion of these topics.

You left no "message" to "refute" since you didn't address the issue in the first place. My own perspective on the matter is a utilitarian one, derived from the work of such figures as Joseph Fletcher, Eike-Henner W. Kluge, and the man who has been called "arguably the most influential philosopher alive," Peter Singer.

Neither you nor AllieBabble have any grasp of utilitarian ethical theory; you're thus not able to offer valid comment. That being said, you have no excuse for not knowing this stuff if you're looking to have a legitimate discussion of these topics.

Given what you said...whatever that was...I bet you don't have many friends..huh?

yeah, that's what I thought...no friends, just comrades. Isn't it time to go to the park and pick up on a little one?

What did I tell you about that, loser? :lol:

4chan-party-van.jpg

You're such an idiot. :lol:

Omg, I knew you were a Coronodo acolyte.

Peter Singer! OMG!

The greatest philosopher ever. Good grief. You really are into sex with animals, not just kids, aren't you?

"In Animal Liberation, Singer argues against what he calls speciesism: discrimination on the grounds that a being belongs to a certain species. He holds the interests of all beings capable of suffering to be worthy of equal consideration, and that giving lesser consideration to beings based on their having wings or fur is no more justified than discrimination based on skin color. He argues that animals should have rights based on their ability to feel pain more than their intelligence. In particular, he argues that while animals show lower intelligence than the average human, many severely retarded humans show equally diminished, if not lower, mental capacity, and intelligence therefore does not provide a basis for providing nonhuman animals any less consideration than such retarded humans. He also points out that many primates have learned to communicate with American sign language (ASL) or symbol languages. These include chimpanzees, gorillas, bonobos and an orang-utan. Primates that have learned ASL or symbol languages include Washoe, Koko, Chantek, and Kanzi.[18] Likewise, pigs, birds, primates and cetaceans can rank as being as intelligent as children....."

"Similar to his argument for abortion, Singer argues that infants similarly lack essential characteristics of personhood - "rationality, autonomy, and self-consciousness" [26]- and therefore "imply killing an infant is never equivalent to killing a person."[27].

Singer classifies euthanasia as voluntary, involuntary, or non-voluntary."

"In a 2001 review of Midas Dekkers's Dearest Pet: On Bestiality,[31] Singer stated that "mutually satisfying activities" of a sexual nature may sometimes occur between humans and animals and that writer Otto Soyka would condone such activities. Singer explains Dekker's belief that zoophilia should remain illegal if it involves what he sees as "cruelty", but otherwise is no cause for shock or horror. However, Singer does not claim to endorse the views of either Dekker or Soyka, merely to be explaining them. Singer believes that although sex between species is not normal or natural,[32] it does not constitute a transgression of our status as human beings, because human beings are animals or, more specifically, "we are great apes"

Peter Singer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There you have it, folks. As a Singer fan, Agna equates children with animals, thinks we should be able to have sex with both at will, and apparently thinks there's nothing morally wrong with killing infants or anyone else who needs to be euthanized, whether they're willing or unwilling. Though how that jibes with Singer's whole "no cruelty" mantra I don't know.

I knew it.

I can smell a fucking freak a mile away.

No, you are a loser. But, I'm sure you know that. :cuckoo:

That's a pretty grand reply coming from a guy who knew nothing about a major branch of ethical theory and was thus unable to offer valid comment on its relevance to applied ethics. :lol:

Just wanted you to know...I gotta go out to dinner with the wife. So hold your thoughts until I get back, OK? I hope that wasn't too complicated for him.

There you have it, folks. As a Singer fan, Agna equates children with animals, thinks we should be able to have sex with both at will,

What are you, a complete idiot? I've specifically rejected that comparison on this board, you fucking moron. http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/70086-on-singer-saletan-and-shagging.html

and apparently thinks there's nothing morally wrong with killing infants or anyone else who needs to be euthanized, whether they're willing or unwilling. Though how that jibes with Singer's whole "no cruelty" mantra I don't know.

That's false, and a conclusion drawn by a moron who hasn't read Practical Ethics. He advocates killing severely disabled infants that are not self-aware and lack the capacity to become self-aware, not ordinary infants. How would that cause them to suffer if they were unaware of their own existence? You're such a fucking moron.

I knew it.

I can smell a fucking freak a mile away.

You are so freakishly imbecilic that it's almost as though you're some kind of mutated government experiment. Go shove a handful of flaccid cocks from a few random cadavers down your throat; it would be such a better use of your mouth than talking.

I know that's the way you sweet-talk chimps and children....but pssst....they might find it a little alarming. Or maybe you're into scaring them as well as screwing them.

I like my kids too much to risk exposing them to someone like you, Agna. And I'd really hate to be put away for killing a piece of shit such as yourself.

Wow.

I made life plans for threats to society such as yourself, to protect society from them and them from society...and I've testified in court about how great a threat they are. And I have the ability to make them look very, very bad. I'm gifted that way.

If I were you, I'd hope and pray you never come to an area where I might be working on your life plan, buddy, or where I might be asked to give my opinion about the sort of threat you pose to children (and apparently, animals).

And psst....not only am I armed, I am trained to take down ravening, opportunistic sex offenders such as yourself. You'd piss yourself, and being a sex offender, shit yourself as well, before hitting the floor and crying for your mommy. And I'd be whispering sweet nothings in your ear that would make you go ballistic just in time for the arrival of the cops.

And my history is...I only protect sex offenders from the jack boots and tasers of poorly trained police only if they happen to, well, not be sex offenders, and have seizure disorder.

You really think you worry me?

Oh. My. Fucking. God. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It would be so fucking hilarious to see your banshee ass drive down to South Central in your little minivan with the soccer mom brigade. One swing of a gardener's machete would decapitate you if you attempted to harm someone. :lol:

Forum List

Back