Who is the better Dem Candidate

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I'm worried that Joe Biden is going to win the nomination, he has real executive experience as VP and is able to cleanly articulate Liberal ideas.

Hillary has a lot of baggage and let's face facts, Biden is going to pillory Hillary over Benghazi

Who is the better Dem Candidate, Hillary or Biden?

I'm worried that Joe Biden is going to win the nomination, he has real executive experience as VP and is able to cleanly articulate Liberal ideas.

Hillary has a lot of baggage and let's face facts, Biden is going to pillory Hillary over Benghazi

the rodeo clown dummy would be the better dem nominee

my bet hillary

Last edited:
I was wondering if you were opening a joke thread. Now I know you were.

That's like asking, which disease would you rather have: Cholera or plague? :eek:

If I'm not mistaken I believe it's Chelsae's turn to take a run at the nomination.

Does it really matter? Unless the fading GOP starts to focus on real issues and come up with actual solutions and not just play the part of full time roadblock the dems can trot almost anyone out there and win.

Oh gawd. I'd rather see Governor Moonbeam or Dennis "I See UFOs" Kucinich as the Dem candidate that Hillary or Biden or Cuomo or Reid....

Doesn't really matter

Either one will beat the best available Republican

Oh gawd. I'd rather see Governor Moonbeam or Dennis "I See UFOs" Kucinich as the Dem candidate that Hillary or Biden or Cuomo or Reid....
If "Moonbeam" was going to run, he would have done it 30 years ago, and "California Über Alles" would have come true. Kucinch is done too, although he certainly would be an entertaining candidate.

Better?? Who knows.. better would be some sort of moderate blue dog.. but we know that is not going to happen... DEMs are in love with their extremist PROGs and LIBs right now

I would not think that Biden or Hillary gets the nod though... I think someone comes from left field, much like Obamalama did

Forum List

Back