Who is the better Dem Candidate

the DNC is pretty stupid, but I don't think they are stupid enough to run a 70 year old has-been hag with more baggage than delta airlines, or an idiot with hair plugs that is also much too old.

Christie is the best bet for the dems. Christie vs Rand Paul would give the country a real choice with clear alternatives.

more marxism (christie) or a return to constitutional government (Paul)

A) Christie wouldn't be nominated by the Dems. He doesn't have a base in the party.

B) Ron Paul doesn't have a chance in hell of beating anyone the Dems put up.

the DNC is pretty stupid, but I don't think they are stupid enough to run a 70 year old has-been hag with more baggage than delta airlines, or an idiot with hair plugs that is also much too old.

Christie is the best bet for the dems. Christie vs Rand Paul would give the country a real choice with clear alternatives.

A) Christie wouldn't be nominated by the Dems. He doesn't have a base in the party.

B) Ron Paul doesn't have a chance in hell of beating anyone the Dems put up.

You're right, except the post was about Rand Paul not Ron Paul. Rand Paul has his own set of negatives with the strong defense wing of the GOP.

The Dems have found a winning formula and they will run with it. It is a clean articulate black man without a trace of Negro accent promising free gov't cheese to inner city Negroes. They will turn out and vote and flip key states every time.
So look for either Deval Patrick or Cory Booker.

Damn.....conservatives are stupid

Why would anyone respond to this?

The Dems have found a winning formula and they will run with it. It is a clean articulate black man without a trace of Negro accent promising free gov't cheese to inner city Negroes. They will turn out and vote and flip key states every time.
So look for either Deval Patrick or Cory Booker.

Not till Hillary has finished her second term

Also, look for Elizabeth Warren to be in there

Does it really matter?

Doesn't really matter

Well there ya go. We have two libroids going with "it doesn't really matter" so, my guess is they're pulling for hitlery "what difference does it make" clinton.

What doesn't make a difference is the outcome should either be nominated. It has nothing to do with "libroids", but the fact that any Republican with the hint of a clue won't get the nomination.

The point is that any run of the mill Democrat can beat this version of the Republican Party

Last edited:

Forum List

Back