Who is the better Dem Candidate

Oh gawd. I'd rather see Governor Moonbeam or Dennis "I See UFOs" Kucinich as the Dem candidate that Hillary or Biden or Cuomo or Reid....
If "Moonbeam" was going to run, he would have done it 30 years ago, and "California Über Alles" would have come true. Kucinch is done too, although he certainly would be an entertaining candidate.

Jerry has run for President three times ('76, '80, and '92). The fourth time's a charm!

Oh gawd. I'd rather see Governor Moonbeam or Dennis "I See UFOs" Kucinich as the Dem candidate that Hillary or Biden or Cuomo or Reid....
If "Moonbeam" was going to run, he would have done it 30 years ago, and "California Über Alles" would have come true. Kucinch is done too, although he certainly would be an entertaining candidate.

Jerry has run for President three times ('76, '80, and '92). The fourth time's a charm!

Sorry, got mixed up. Meant that if he was going to win the nomination, it would have happened 30 years ago.

God, I hope not.

But I think he's more likely than Hilary or Biden.

Too many mafia connections in his family for him to be a viable candidate.

That's what stopped his dad, but I'm pretty sure that Junior has designed his entire career so far with the end goal of running for President. The "Mafia" isn't what it used to be. They may have the dirt on Mario, but any dirt on Andy is in the pockets of real estate developers and Wall Street, not Italian guys in Bensonhurst.

the DNC is pretty stupid, but I don't think they are stupid enough to run a 70 year old has-been hag with more baggage than delta airlines, or an idiot with hair plugs that is also much too old.

Christie is the best bet for the dems. Christie vs Rand Paul would give the country a real choice with clear alternatives.

more marxism (christie) or a return to constitutional government (Paul)

the DNC is pretty stupid, but I don't think they are stupid enough to run a 70 year old has-been hag with more baggage than delta airlines, or an idiot with hair plugs that is also much too old.

Christie is the best bet for the dems. Christie vs Rand Paul would give the country a real choice with clear alternatives.

the RNC is no great shakes either..;) Dole, Bush, McCain and Romney....

I'm worried that Joe Biden is going to win the nomination, he has real executive experience as VP and is able to cleanly articulate Liberal ideas.

Hillary has a lot of baggage and let's face facts, Biden is going to pillory Hillary over Benghazi

Who is the better Dem Candidate, Hillary or Biden?

Remember the vicious war between Obama and Hillary over the nomination where the only question was do you want a black or a woman? They didn't have any issue they disagreed on.

So, what difference does it make? They agree on every issue, like every other two liberals. And all the liberals will go out and vote for whoever gets the nomination to keep the gravy train running.

God, I hope not.

But I think he's more likely than Hilary or Biden.

theres some dem govs out there, O'Malley(?)....anyway, I am not so sure either, but if hill gets in, I just have a hard time seeing her getting submarined again....

I don't think she even wants to run, at this point.

I could be wrong, but I think she's done. I think she wants to retire.

I don't know much about O'Malley, but I've heard his name in connection with 2016.

I think there's a 50/50 chance that Cory Booker will run - if he does, he'll have my support, but probably won't win the nomination. Cuomo will probably run, but (hopefully) won't win. Maybe Julien Castro, and there are a few other governors that I don't remember who will probably run.

Politics moves so fast though, it's really hard to say where things will stand in 3 years.

Who can unite the Big Tent Democrat Party that extends from the Far Left all the Way out to Mao?

I'm worried that Joe Biden is going to win the nomination, he has real executive experience as VP and is able to cleanly articulate Liberal ideas.
I was wondering if you were opening a joke thread. Now I know you were.

That's like asking, which disease would you rather have: Cholera or plague?

Funny you should say that. I was thinking along those lines when considering just about anyone the Republicans put up. Between Hillary and Joe, I feel that he would be more likely to put his foot in his mouth and sink his candidacy. That being said, either should have no trouble defeating whoever the Rep candidate is.

Not so.
Confident Biden Team Sows Seeds For 2016 - WSJ.com

Does it really matter?

Doesn't really matter

Well there ya go. We have two libroids going with "it doesn't really matter" so, my guess is they're pulling for hitlery "what difference does it make" clinton.

What doesn't make a difference is the outcome should either be nominated. It has nothing to do with "libroids", but the fact that any Republican with the hint of a clue won't get the nomination.

Hillary has a lot of baggage and let's face facts, Biden is going to pillory Hillary over Benghazi

Remember the vicious war between Obama and Hillary over the nomination where the only question was do you want a black or a woman? They didn't have any issue they disagreed on.

So, what difference does it make? They agree on every issue, like every other two liberals. And all the liberals will go out and vote for whoever gets the nomination to keep the gravy train running.
Actually Obama opposed Hillary's idea to implement mandatory health insurance.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back