CDZ Who is the most beautiful First lady ever?

The point is, she is NOT the "most beautiful". One eye is smaller than the other. Lower than the other. Her jaw is jacked, too. Beauty comes in many forms. Visual and non visual. Show pics of her with makeup and in a pretty dress but don't photoshop her fucked up eyes. Thats cheating.
I find that flaws improve rather than detract.
To you, ok. To me, no. I think she dresses nicely. I think she is down to earth. But she is no beauty, nor is she the the classiest first lady. Period.
Who, in your opinion, was the classiest?

The point is, she is NOT the "most beautiful". One eye is smaller than the other. Lower than the other. Her jaw is jacked, too. Beauty comes in many forms. Visual and non visual. Show pics of her with makeup and in a pretty dress but don't photoshop her fucked up eyes. Thats cheating.

Gracie, there is no such thing as cheating in Photoshop....that's what photoshop is all about! You can either enhance, or ....well you KNOW the or!
They raised her lower eye and made it ALMOST the same size as the other. Thats cheating.

Is having a different opinion not being "clean" or "nice"?
I can have a different opinion than yours....and still respect your rights to say what you say.....and I can have a different opinion without false photos or foul language. It's not too hard, really.

And I can also have a differetn opinion than yours bodecea....

And respectfully I don;'t find Michelle Obama all that ...

what can we say?

all that beautiful and sophisticated .....

but its just a matter of opinion....

it's all in the beholder's eye

I do prefer Jackie Kennedy... classy lady she was
I too liked Jackie Kennedy. Very dignified.

To you, ok. To me, no. I think she dresses nicely. I think she is down to earth. But she is no beauty, nor is she the the classiest first lady. Period.
Jackie O

I didn't get to "know" Eleanor Roosevelt, but I heard great things about her. Nancy was pretty classy too...but kinda bitchy.

Let’s Move! accomplishments and collaborations include:

Impressive resume!

Michelle Obama is a First Lady who "Gets it"

Jackie O
And yet, she had her detractors too.

She got it in church listening to the Rev that baptised her two children. You know. Rev Wright.

I didn't get to "know" Eleanor Roosevelt, but I heard great things about her. Nancy was pretty classy too...but kinda bitchy.

Eleanor Roosevelt did amazing things for a woman in the 1930s

Nancy seemed kind of "cold" but I always admired how much she adored her man

Gracie, there is no such thing as cheating in Photoshop....that's what photoshop is all about! You can either enhance, or ....well you KNOW the or!
They raised her lower eye and made it ALMOST the same size as the other. Thats cheating.

That's enhancing, not cheating, but one could call it cheating.... something like sending someone else's picture to a man and claiming it you!

Photoshopped.

I am not dissing her looks. Just stating fact.

Gracie, this is the photoshop, yours may or may not be!

michelle-obama-arms.jpg
I guess when all one has is photoshop.......................

Now, we have a HUGE file of the Moooch without make up, and wearing some of the world's worst clothes....would you like to see some, NOT photoshopped?

It is sad you harbor such hatred that you cannot even control yourself

You mean because I disagree, and bring a small amount of political satire into your empty life?
OK, Vigilante , I've had about enough. Quit makin' fun of my woman. I got my noggin conked and I had a change of attitude about our beautiful First Lady. Can't you admit that deep in your heart you know she's a real beauty? See how pretty she is.

michelle-obama-bulge-e1273238194417.jpg

Jackie O
And yet, she had her detractors too.
Yes. She married Onassis. People wanted her to stay as a true grieving widow to JFK even though he was a player. Good president, but a player. Like Clinton. Poor Jackie. But even through the bad stuff she experienced, she stayed classy.

OK

Discuss some First Ladies you consider more beautiful. Ever seen Jackie Kennedys eyes? Yet she was considered gorgeous

I will never love Michelle Obama. Ever.
However, I think her two daughters are awesome. So far.

Let’s Move! accomplishments and collaborations include:

Impressive resume!

Michelle Obama is a First Lady who "Gets it"

With all respect because I know this is the clean zone

that is your opinion and you are trying to force your tastes down our throats rightwinger....

because you think you own this thread and you are going to say whatever you want ...

even though many of us totally disagree witth your taste

No

For many of us ...and with utmost respect to you....

Michelle Obama is not what you think it is.

She is all the contrary.

Is having a different opinion not being "clean" or "nice"?
I can have a different opinion than yours....and still respect your rights to say what you say.....and I can have a different opinion without false photos or foul language. It's not too hard, really.

And I can also have a different opinion than yours bodecea....

And respectfully I don't find Michelle Obama all that ...

what can we say?

all that beautiful and sophisticated .....

but its just a matter of opinion....

it's all in the beholder's eye

I do prefer Jackie Kennedy... classy lady she was

Yes, Jackie was beautiful, stylish and classy.

jacqueline-kennedy-beautiful-portrait-1.jpg

OK

Discuss some First Ladies you consider more beautiful. Ever seen Jackie Kennedys eyes? Yet she was considered gorgeous
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I am beholding Michelle and she is no beauty TO ME. Therefore, I will not "debate" what is beautiful to me vs what is beautiful to you. I stated the pics posted show photoshopping. I can "enhance" the elephant man too, but it would be cheating and not representing the person for whom he is. Same with those pics of Michelle.

Forum List

Back