CDZ Who is the most beautiful First lady ever?

images
Anyone can take a bad picture. I think`Michelle Obama is very attractive.
Very attractive? I suppose if you are attracted to women who are more manly than their husbands. I'm not attracted to Michelle in any way, and it's not because of her politics. I didn't think Barbara Stanwick was attractive for the same reason. The manly look on a woman is just off-putting to me.

When shes dressed up I just think she has a naturally vibrant look to her.

Barack is a smart guy to land the beautiful & successful career woman & excellent mother of two beautiful daughters :)
excellent mother? comedy gold.:lmao:

Hillary was pretty classy during Clintons first term, too. Not too shabby looking, either.

she was an even bigger evil bitch tham michell.lol.

Anyone can take a bad picture. I think`Michelle Obama is very attractive.
Very attractive? I suppose if you are attracted to women who are more manly than their husbands. I'm not attracted to Michelle in any way, and it's not because of her politics. I didn't think Barbara Stanwick was attractive for the same reason. The manly look on a woman is just off-putting to me.

When shes dressed up I just think she has a naturally vibrant look to her.
Yes, well said. Naturally vibrant.

I find that flaws improve rather than detract.
To you, ok. To me, no. I think she dresses nicely. I think she is down to earth. But she is no beauty, nor is she the the classiest first lady. Period.
Who, in your opinion, was the classiest?
Jackie O
And yet, she had her detractors too.
Yes. She married Onassis. People wanted her to stay as a true grieving widow to JFK even though he was a player. Good president, but a player. Like Clinton. Poor Jackie. But even through the bad stuff she experienced, she stayed classy.
only difference being JFK was a good president where Clinton was not.

Now I must do my part to hold presidents to the same superficial standards their wives are.:badgrin:

Clinton was hot...seriously, he was a very good looking guy.

To you, ok. To me, no. I think she dresses nicely. I think she is down to earth. But she is no beauty, nor is she the the classiest first lady. Period.
Jackie O
Yes. She married Onassis. People wanted her to stay as a true grieving widow to JFK even though he was a player. Good president, but a player. Like Clinton. Poor Jackie. But even through the bad stuff she experienced, she stayed classy.

The economy boomed under Clinton, the budget had a surplus and we avoided going to war
Makes for a good President

Now Hillary....raised the bar about future employment options for First Ladies

Jackie O

Clinton was a very good president. He just didn't understand that a bear poops in the woods but not at home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jackie O
Not what Republicans said when he was alive.

Well just in case you are new to me I am an extremely nice and modest person who never speaks ill of anyone and loves all. Believe that one?

After that Happy Birthday Mr President by the blond hussy in public it's a wonder Jackie waited even a week and money would be nice.....I think

Forum List

Back