CDZ Who is the most beautiful First lady ever?

That's some mighty powerful shit your on rightwingnut...care to share what it is, because it's made you euphoric and tres delusional!

There is little doubt that Republicans can not put out a candidate capable of beating Hillary
When she wins.......that will set a new standard for First Ladies

But, rightwingnut...NOBODY has seen her!!! Only a TWEET now and then, and POOOOF she's gone again!... Maybe she's at ORGY ISLAND, that old carpet muncher! LOLOL!

gv021615dAPR20150217042440.jpg

Hillary Clinton was an outstanding First Lady in her own right

In becoming a US Senator and then Secretary of State, she is already the most successful First Lady
hillary-what-difference-does-it-make.gif

Secretary of State Clinton did a wonderful job under trying circumstances. To blame a terrorist attack on her is offensive

I'm curious what you think Secretary Clinton did that was "wonderful"? She oversaw the Obama Administration's foreign policy and to be generous it's been an "underwhelming" six years!

Since she was the one in charge of the State Department...and the State Department dropped the ball on security for diplomatic personnel in Libya...it's hard NOT to blame the resulting deaths on Hilary Clinton.

Hard to say. We don't have THAT many photos. Paintings are NOT true representations. Jackie always looked a little downs syndomish to me. Eyes spread too wide apart. Hillary was actually cute when she was young. Not stunning but pretty and atractive..like Katie Curric pretty. HAS to go to Michelle. She really does look stunning at times.

I won't be crass and explain why the others are not in the same league.

Stunning? She looks dec sometimes. However, her fashion sense is an absolute disaster for the most part, IMO.

There is little doubt that Republicans can not put out a candidate capable of beating Hillary
When she wins.......that will set a new standard for First Ladies

But, rightwingnut...NOBODY has seen her!!! Only a TWEET now and then, and POOOOF she's gone again!... Maybe she's at ORGY ISLAND, that old carpet muncher! LOLOL!

In becoming a US Senator and then Secretary of State, she is already the most successful First Lady

Secretary of State Clinton did a wonderful job under trying circumstances. To blame a terrorist attack on her is offensive

I'm curious what you think Secretary Clinton did that was "wonderful"? She oversaw the Obama Administration's foreign policy and to be generous it's been an "underwhelming" six years!

Since she was the one in charge of the State Department...and the State Department dropped the ball on security for diplomatic personnel in Libya...it's hard NOT to blame the resulting deaths on Hilary Clinton.

Please, look at all her accomplishments....

2r39hlv.jpg

2r39hlv.jpg

I can't stand Hillary. Let's not forget, she was a lawyer AND a career politician. Lol. Two strikes.

2r39hlv.jpg

I can't stand Hillary. Let's not forget, she was a lawyer AND a career politician. Lol. Two strikes.

Her campaign strategy currently....
s6j7nb.jpg

Across from the main campus of Princeton University is the Nassau Inn. It's been around since the university itself and the Yankee Doodle Tap Room is in the lower level.
Inside the Yankee Doodle Tap Room along the wall across from "Einstein's Table" where Albert Einstein inscribed his name with a pen knife, is a series of photographs of Princeton graduate luminaries. Michelle Obama is on that wall.

So whether you think she's good looking or not, she's got 99.9999% of other Americans beat hands down on intellect and academia...years ago. Own it.

Meh, Affirmative Action. Not impressed.

Can you provide a link to prove that?

"Michelle Obama was born on January 17, 1964 in Chicago, Illinois. She attended Princeton University, graduating cum laude in 1985, and went on to earn a law degree from Harvard Law School in 1988. """

Otherwise, it looks like AA worked for her. And your graduate degree is from where?

I'm white. I can't just get accepted into a college like that.

2r39hlv.jpg

s6j7nb.jpg

:lol: Yes, it seems like she is hiding out or something.

2r39hlv.jpg

s6j7nb.jpg

o50yv9.jpg

2r39hlv.jpg

s6j7nb.jpg

o50yv9.jpg

It's kind of strange that she isn't out campaigning and fund raising.

Hard to say. We don't have THAT many photos. Paintings are NOT true representations. Jackie always looked a little downs syndomish to me. Eyes spread too wide apart. Hillary was actually cute when she was young. Not stunning but pretty and atractive..like Katie Curric pretty. HAS to go to Michelle. She really does look stunning at times.

Um, don't you think that comparing Jackie to a Downs syndrome person is kind of crass??? And if you think Hilary was or is cute, then you just have awful taste. :D

I have to reject your implication that my taste in women lacks a certain savoir fair.

I had Rhonda Dowell runner up Junior Miss America tied up and fascinated for 5 years I'll have you know.

She was a beauty out of Lubbock Texas. The women I dated in Seattle ALWAYS were the most stunningly beautiful in any room.

Every woman I ever dated was movie star caliber. Even after we parted I could usually get some hot side action...sort of like people that used to be friends with benefits.

I might be the best judge of beauty in women on this MB.

Didn't you ever notice that when Jackie spoke she spoke VERY slowly and rarely had any intelligent content in what she said? Sorry..she was a little slow...like she broke into John's pain killers.

Ya the young Hillary was definitely alluring. I would have done her if we had ever met.

Um, don't you think that comparing Jackie to a Downs syndrome person is kind of crass??? And if you think Hilary was or is cute, then you just have awful taste. :D

I have to reject your implication that my taste in women lacks a certain savoir fair.

I had Rhonda Dowell runner up Junior Miss America tied up and fascinated for 5 years I'll have you know.

She was a beauty out of Lubbock Texas. The women I dated in Seattle ALWAYS were the most stunningly beautiful in any room.

Every woman I ever dated was movie star caliber. Even after we parted I could get some hot side action...sort of people that used to be friends with benefits.

Didn't you ever notice that when Jackie spoke she spoke VERY slowly and rarely had any intelligent content in what she said? Sorry..she was a little slow...like she broke into John's pain killers.

I don't know if I've ever heard Jackie speak. She was a bit before my time. I'm not sure when she died, but I think I was quite young, so I don't remember.

You are starting to sound like JR. :D

Every woman I ever dated was movie star caliber. Even after we parted I could get some hot side action...sort of people that used to be friends with benefits.

Ya the young Hillary was definitely alluring. I would have done her if we had ever met.

Sorry, if you think Hillary is good-looking, then I don't think you are a very good judge of beauty. :) No offense, of course, but I don't see any beauty in her or in her attitude.

Sorry, if you think Hillary is good-looking, then I don't think you are a very good judge of beauty. :) No offense, of course, but I don't see any beauty in her or in her attitude.

What are you DAFT??? I think Hillary IS good looking? For Christ Sakes I'm NOT good looking any more!

What are you DAFT??? I think Hillary IS good looking? For Christ Sakes I'm NOT good looking any more!
She has a beautiful smile and you're right, she was pretty when she was younger. Weren't we all? It's easier when you're younger. :)

Forum List

Back