CDZ Who is the most beautiful First lady ever?

JR is a poster who is always bragging about himself. Lol.

No, I've never "done" any "gals." I am a heterosexual woman. :D And if you are SOOOO good-looking, perhaps you should post a picture and prove it.

I used to post my face from 2005 but lost it in a computer crash. You can go over to my personal section and look at me at 7-8 years in my pictures file. Hollywood agents were all over my mom to get me in the commercials and movies or on the TV when we did a trip to Disneyland and the other fun parks. Go look for yourself and project that face to someone a cross from Donny Osmond to Rob Lowe. At first I didn't really think about. I was a freakin kid in the woods on Orcas Island... but then I moved to Seattle and at 14 after only half a year at 3000 student body Queen Anne HS in Seattle I was voted the cutest guy in the damned school...AND I didn't even know anybody. I wouldn't call myself popular in HS at all. It was just the cute gals kept falling all over themselves to be with me. THEN I moved to Florida and the shit hit the fan...I was at a hot spot disco and took this hot model home to my penthouse on the beach in Ft Lauderdale and she worked for this gal at Cover Girl. After we partied for a couple of days I took her to work in Miami at Cover Girl and I was just goofing and wandered into the head biatches office and laid down on my back on her desk. When she came in at first she was pissed by in a heartbeat she told me to go with this other woman and they took a shitload of pictures. That was how I got started in modeling.

But THIS thread isn't about me is it....

Oh GAWD. Lol. If you had a scanner, you could scan your old pictures and post them. :D

Ya that might be fun but they are all long gone. I have never really liked being photographed. You HAVE to understand that when all this crazy modeling shyte was happening I was trying to get up with the biggies in the world of smuggling. That's WHY I went to Florida in the first place. It was suggested to me in no uncertain terms to abandon the modeling career if I wanted to get very far with big time smugglers.

Well, where are your modeling photos? Were those smuggled too? :D

Dunno! Ask Cover Girl. You can refer to the cute guy, Sean,, that jumped up on the trampoline on top of the building when none of the gay guys would do it.
This was back in 74-75 I believe.

I used to post my face from 2005 but lost it in a computer crash. You can go over to my personal section and look at me at 7-8 years in my pictures file. Hollywood agents were all over my mom to get me in the commercials and movies or on the TV when we did a trip to Disneyland and the other fun parks. Go look for yourself and project that face to someone a cross from Donny Osmond to Rob Lowe. At first I didn't really think about. I was a freakin kid in the woods on Orcas Island... but then I moved to Seattle and at 14 after only half a year at 3000 student body Queen Anne HS in Seattle I was voted the cutest guy in the damned school...AND I didn't even know anybody. I wouldn't call myself popular in HS at all. It was just the cute gals kept falling all over themselves to be with me. THEN I moved to Florida and the shit hit the fan...I was at a hot spot disco and took this hot model home to my penthouse on the beach in Ft Lauderdale and she worked for this gal at Cover Girl. After we partied for a couple of days I took her to work in Miami at Cover Girl and I was just goofing and wandered into the head biatches office and laid down on my back on her desk. When she came in at first she was pissed by in a heartbeat she told me to go with this other woman and they took a shitload of pictures. That was how I got started in modeling.

Oh GAWD. Lol. If you had a scanner, you could scan your old pictures and post them. :D

Ya that might be fun but they are all long gone. I have never really liked being photographed. You HAVE to understand that when all this crazy modeling shyte was happening I was trying to get up with the biggies in the world of smuggling. That's WHY I went to Florida in the first place. It was suggested to me in no uncertain terms to abandon the modeling career if I wanted to get very far with big time smugglers.

Dunno! Ask Cover Girl. You can refer to the cute guy, Sean,, that jumped up on the trampoline on top of the building when none of the gay guys would do it.

That was before I was born! :D

JR is a poster who is always bragging about himself. Lol.

No, I've never "done" any "gals." I am a heterosexual woman. :D And if you are SOOOO good-looking, perhaps you should post a picture and prove it.

:lol: You've totally lost me now.

Michelle-Obama-makeup-and-nails.jpg

Oh please.

That was before AIDS too...we REALLY had it going on.

This song...

although it came out about 5 years after Ronda and I split....the girl reminds me a WHOLE lot of Rhonda Dowell. I haven't seen her in a very long time and still miss her hugely.

This song...

although it came out about 5 years after Ronda and I split....the girl reminds me a WHOLE lot of Rhonda Dowell. I haven't seen her in a very long time and still miss her hugely.

One of my favorite movies! I don't know who Rhonda Dowell is though, sorry. :)

This song...

She used to dance like an angel just like this girl and sing with incredible passion.
She was so special I just had to let her go.

This song...

One of my favorite movies! I don't know who Rhonda Dowell is though, sorry. :)

Runner up to Tanya Tucker in the Junior Miss America and my girlfriend for a long and wonderful time.

This song...

She used to dance like an angel just like this girl and sing with incredible passion.
She was so special I just had to let her go.

Sorry to hear that, Huggy. Anyway, I'm out of here. Have a good night! :) Cheer up!

No question. In Modern day First Ladies, It would be Jackie.

Two First Ladies were present when the President was murdered before their eyes. Mary Lincoln and Jackie Kennedy

Mary Lincoln fell to pieces and was never the same. Jackie showed great strength under tremendous difficulty.

Interesting. I heard that Mary Lincoln had suffered from some kind of "illness" before President Lincoln was assassinated, long before. That probably played a big role in her issues afterwards.
She had a nervous breakdown after her son died. But ended up in a mental hospital after Lincoln died
Jackie had every reason to be hysterical widow. But she, and her children showed quiet dignity

Last edited:
And I'm sorry, but anyone who attacks Laura Bush ,simply b/c they disliked her husband's politics is stupid,She as pure class as First Lady.
Laura was wonderful in a librarian kind of way

About five years ago a work of fiction called "American Wife" by Curtis Sittenfeld. It was a very, very thinly veiled bio of Laura Bush. Fascinating.

Laura Bush's early life was badly marred by a car accident that she caused in which the other driver, a boy from her high school, died. It took her years to overcome that tragedy, if she ever really did. It's in this "novel" along with the meeting "George".

All time best First Ladies

1. Eleanore Roosevelt
2. Hillary Clinton
3. Jackie Kennedy
4. Dolly Madison
5. Abigail Adams
6. Martha Washington
7. Michelle Obama
8.Edith Wilson
9. Nancy Reagan
10. Barbara Bush

And I'm sorry, but anyone who attacks Laura Bush ,simply b/c they disliked her husband's politics is stupid,She as pure class as First Lady.

About five years ago a work of fiction called "American Wife" by Curtis Sittenfeld. It was a very, very thinly veiled bio of Laura Bush. Fascinating.

Laura Bush's early life was badly marred by a car accident that she caused in which the other driver, a boy from her high school, died. It took her years to overcome that tragedy, if she ever really did. It's in this "novel" along with the meeting "George".

One thing that is not appreciated about Laura Bush is how she turned around George. He was a drunken frat boy living off the Bush name. Laura straightened him out and he never would have been president without her

One thing that is not appreciated about Laura Bush is how she turned around George. He was a drunken frat boy living off the Bush name. Laura straightened him out and he never would have been president without her

She may have saved his spoiled, Kennebunkport soul but Alfredo Gonzales saved him from going to jail after a few run-ins with police for drunk driving. And we know how Bush amply rewarded 'Fredo's efforts.

No question. In Modern day First Ladies, It would be Jackie.

Two First Ladies were present when the President was murdered before their eyes. Mary Lincoln and Jackie Kennedy

Mary Lincoln fell to pieces and was never the same. Jackie showed great strength under tremendous difficulty.

Interesting. I heard that Mary Lincoln had suffered from some kind of "illness" before President Lincoln was assassinated, long before. That probably played a big role in her issues afterwards.
She had a nervous breakdown after her son died. But ended up in a mental hospital after Lincoln died
Jackie had every reason to be hysterical widow. But she, and her children showed quiet dignity

She did. It was her idea to have the riderless horseman with the boots turned backwards in their stirrups and Kennedy's casket transported on the horse-drawn caisson. I would have been still so deeply in shock I would have been absolutely paralyzed.

5513641940_0edbed9136_z.jpg

Forum List

Back