CDZ Who is the most beautiful First lady ever?

Hard to say. We don't have THAT many photos. Paintings are NOT true representations. Jackie always looked a little downs syndomish to me. Eyes spread too wide apart. Hillary was actually cute when she was young. Not stunning but pretty and atractive..like Katie Curric pretty. HAS to go to Michelle. She really does look stunning at times.

I won't be crass and explain why the others are not in the same league.

Um, don't you think that comparing Jackie to a Downs syndrome person is kind of crass??? And if you think Hilary was or is cute, then you just have awful taste. :D

I have to reject your implication that my taste in women lacks a certain savoir fair.

I had Rhonda Dowell runner up Junior Miss America tied up and fascinated for 5 years I'll have you know.

She was a beauty out of Lubbock Texas. The women I dated in Seattle ALWAYS were the most stunningly beautiful in any room.

Every woman I ever dated was movie star caliber. Even after we parted I could get some hot side action...sort of people that used to be friends with benefits.

I might be the best judge of beauty in women on this MB.

Didn't you ever notice that when Jackie spoke she spoke VERY slowly and rarely had any intelligent content in what she said? Sorry..she was a little slow...like she broke into John's pain killers.

I don't know if I've ever heard Jackie speak. She was a bit before my time. I'm not sure when she died, but I think I was quite young, so I don't remember.

You are starting to sound like JR. :D

I don't know who JR is. I was VERY good looking in my 20-40 Year old stage. I was recruited to be a top male model by the owner of Cover Girl in Miami when I was 27. I looked about 21 or 22 at the time. Did TV guide and several other top Florida mags. I was a pilot that flew in and out of S. America with da shyte...da Kinida ... Had home in Seattle, Condos in Florida and Boulder Co..a couple of apts near Rush street in Chicago... I had it going ON!!! Ever done TRIPLETS???!!! I have. Three gals in Chicago that were all models. You folks are stuck in first gear if ya even got yo hot machine running...I've been in 6th gear in the back of several limos.

I don't know hot women? Nigga's pulleezz!! The hot ones wanted to know me !!!

That's for reals you losers.

Go read my book in the books forum. It's all true.

JR is a poster who is always bragging about himself. Lol.

No, I've never "done" any "gals." I am a heterosexual woman. :D And if you are SOOOO good-looking, perhaps you should post a picture and prove it.

Hard to say. We don't have THAT many photos. Paintings are NOT true representations. Jackie always looked a little downs syndomish to me. Eyes spread too wide apart. Hillary was actually cute when she was young. Not stunning but pretty and atractive..like Katie Curric pretty. HAS to go to Michelle. She really does look stunning at times.

Um, don't you think that comparing Jackie to a Downs syndrome person is kind of crass??? And if you think Hilary was or is cute, then you just have awful taste. :D

I have to reject your implication that my taste in women lacks a certain savoir fair.

I had Rhonda Dowell runner up Junior Miss America tied up and fascinated for 5 years I'll have you know.

She was a beauty out of Lubbock Texas. The women I dated in Seattle ALWAYS were the most stunningly beautiful in any room.

Every woman I ever dated was movie star caliber. Even after we parted I could get some hot side action...sort of people that used to be friends with benefits.

Didn't you ever notice that when Jackie spoke she spoke VERY slowly and rarely had any intelligent content in what she said? Sorry..she was a little slow...like she broke into John's pain killers.

Ya the young Hillary was definitely alluring. I would have done her if we had ever met.

Sorry, if you think Hillary is good-looking, then I don't think you are a very good judge of beauty. :) No offense, of course, but I don't see any beauty in her or in her attitude.

What are you DAFT??? I think Hillary IS good looking? For Christ Sakes I'm NOT good looking any more!

Ohhhh. Lol. I don't think she was very good looking when she was younger either. She was at best average IMO.

Michelle is like the candle to the sun compared to Queen Raina of Jordan.

View attachment 36918
Queen Noor was no slouch:

Queen-Noor-Approved-Photo-2.13.12.jpg

Ya the young Hillary was definitely alluring. I would have done her if we had ever met.

Sorry, if you think Hillary is good-looking, then I don't think you are a very good judge of beauty. :) No offense, of course, but I don't see any beauty in her or in her attitude.

What are you DAFT??? I think Hillary IS good looking? For Christ Sakes I'm NOT good looking any more!

Ohhhh. Lol. I don't think she was very good looking when she was younger either. She was at best average IMO.

^^^

And I'm being generous here. Lol.

Michelle can look attractive at times. I think she is more attractive than Hillary, that's for sure. However, sometimes she doesn't look so attractive and can look very "frumpy" at times. She is also a very large woman. I think she is bigger than her husband and could probably beat the hell out of him, if she wanted to.

I don't know if I've ever heard Jackie speak. She was a bit before my time. I'm not sure when she died, but I think I was quite young, so I don't remember.

I don't know who JR is. I was VERY good looking in my 20-40 Year old stage. I was recruited to be a top male model by the owner of Cover Girl in Miami when I was 27. I looked about 21 or 22 at the time. Did TV guide and several other top Florida mags. I was a pilot that flew in and out of S. America with da shyte...da Kinida ... Had home in Seattle, Condos in Florida and Boulder Co..a couple of apts near Rush street in Chicago... I had it going ON!!! Ever done TRIPLETS???!!! I have. Three gals in Chicago that were all models. You folks are stuck in first gear if ya even got yo hot machine running...I've been in 6th gear in the back of several limos.

No, I've never "done" any "gals." I am a heterosexual woman. :D And if you are SOOOO good-looking, perhaps you should post a picture and prove it.

I used to post my face from 2005 but lost it in a computer crash. You can go over to my personal section and look at me at 7-8 years in my pictures file. Hollywood agents were all over my mom to get me in the commercials and movies or on the TV when we did a trip to Disneyland and the other fun parks. Go look for yourself and project that face to someone a cross from Donny Osmond to Rob Lowe. At first I didn't really think about. I was a freakin kid in the woods on Orcas Island... but then I moved to Seattle and at 14 after only half a year at 3000 student body Queen Anne HS in Seattle I was voted the cutest guy in the damned school...AND I didn't even know anybody. I wouldn't call myself popular in HS at all. It was just the cute gals kept falling all over themselves to be with me. THEN I moved to Florida and the shit hit the fan...I was at a hot spot disco and took this hot model home to my penthouse on the beach in Ft Lauderdale and she worked for this gal at Cover Girl. After we partied for a couple of days I took her to work in Miami at Cover Girl and I was just goofing and wandered into the head biatches office and laid down on my back on her desk. When she came in at first she was pissed by in a heartbeat she told me to go with this other woman and they took a shitload of pictures. That was how I got started in modeling.

But THIS thread isn't about me is it....

Well I wouldn't have kept her as a steady or anything but that isn't the topic is it...

I used to post my face from 2005 but lost it in a computer crash. You can go over to my personal section and look at me at 7-8 years in my pictures file. Hollywood agents were all over my mom to get me in the commercials and movies or on the TV when we did a trip to Disneyland and the other fun parks. Go look for yourself and project that face to someone a cross from Donny Osmond to Rob Lowe. At first I didn't really think about. I was a freakin kid in the woods on Orcas Island... but then I moved to Seattle and at 14 after only half a year at 3000 student body Queen Anne HS in Seattle I was voted the cutest guy in the damned school...AND I didn't even know anybody. I wouldn't call myself popular in HS at all. It was just the cute gals kept falling all over themselves to be with me. THEN I moved to Florida and the shit hit the fan...I was at a hot spot disco and took this hot model home to my penthouse on the beach in Ft Lauderdale and she worked for this gal at Cover Girl. After we partied for a couple of days I took her to work in Miami at Cover Girl and I was just goofing and wandered into the head biatches office and laid down on my back on her desk. When she came in at first she was pissed by in a heartbeat she told me to go with this other woman and they took a shitload of pictures. That was how I got started in modeling.

Oh GAWD. Lol. If you had a scanner, you could scan your old pictures and post them. :D

Well I wouldn't have kept her as a steady or anything but that isn't the topic is it...

Well, it kind of IS the topic, yes, Hillary was a first lady, and the topic is first ladies. ;)

Oh GAWD. Lol. If you had a scanner, you could scan your old pictures and post them. :D

Ya that might be fun but they are all long gone. I have never really liked being photographed. You HAVE to understand that when all this crazy modeling shyte was happening I was trying to get up with the biggies in the world of smuggling. That's WHY I went to Florida in the first place. It was suggested to me in no uncertain terms to abandon the modeling career if I wanted to get very far with big time smugglers.

Well, it kind of IS the topic, yes, Hillary was a first lady, and the topic is first ladies. ;)

I never saw a first lady as good looking as my regular stable of girlfriends.

I never saw a first lady as good looking as my regular stable of girlfriends.

You keep your girlfriends in a stable? Interesting! :lol:

Ya that might be fun but they are all long gone. I have never really liked being photographed. You HAVE to understand that when all this crazy modeling shyte was happening I was trying to get up with the biggies in the world of smuggling. That's WHY I went to Florida in the first place. It was suggested to me in no uncertain terms to abandon the modeling career if I wanted to get very far with big time smugglers.

Well, where are your modeling photos? Were those smuggled too? :D

compared to the other first ladies you have a point.....but i sure as hell aint going to act like some people do around here when they put these people on a pedestal and proceed to mess their underpants because of what they think they see....
The First Lady takes a lot of flack
She is a beautiful woman who has done a great job. Nothing wrong with pointing that out and nothing wrong with watching the vicious attacks against her
there is a difference between admiring someone and treating them like they are "gods" or royalty.....their shit stinks like everyone elses....

No one is doing that.
yea right....boy,someone sure stuck a flag in your ass...some people on the left have to change their underpants everytime they see pictures and stories of these 2 people...there are a couple of examples right here in this forum....

I have reported your post for flaming and violating the CDZ rules.

I found the recent photo on an old puter and put in in a flash stick then tried to share it on this post but as you see I wasn't exactly successful. There is a tiny box where the pic is supposed to be.

Well, where are your modeling photos? Were those smuggled too? :D

Dunno! Ask Cover Girl. You can refer to the cute guy, Sean,, that jumped up on the trampoline on top of the building when none of the gay guys would do it.

Forum List

Back