CDZ Who is the most beautiful First lady ever?

Hossfly Vigilante Did you guys not see the warning I left earlier about trolling this thread?

Hossfly Vigilante Did you guys not see the warning I left earlier about trolling this thread?

I didn't but I thought we couldn't call each other names in the CDZ we can't do anything else?

I said stop trolling. If you can't handle that then exit the thread and don't come back to it.

I'm gone!

That's some mighty powerful shit your on rightwingnut...care to share what it is, because it's made you euphoric and tres delusional!

There is little doubt that Republicans can not put out a candidate capable of beating Hillary
When she wins.......that will set a new standard for First Ladies

But, rightwingnut...NOBODY has seen her!!! Only a TWEET now and then, and POOOOF she's gone again!... Maybe she's at ORGY ISLAND, that old carpet muncher! LOLOL!

gv021615dAPR20150217042440.jpg

Hillary Clinton was an outstanding First Lady in her own right

In becoming a US Senator and then Secretary of State, she is already the most successful First Lady
hillary-what-difference-does-it-make.gif

Secretary of State Clinton did a wonderful job under trying circumstances. To blame a terrorist attack on her is offensive

Which reflects more on those who must rely on lies and Photoshop than it does on either the First Lady or the future president.

They deserve to be ignored in favor of facts.

There is little doubt that Republicans can not put out a candidate capable of beating Hillary
When she wins.......that will set a new standard for First Ladies

But, rightwingnut...NOBODY has seen her!!! Only a TWEET now and then, and POOOOF she's gone again!... Maybe she's at ORGY ISLAND, that old carpet muncher! LOLOL!

gv021615dAPR20150217042440.jpg

Hillary Clinton was an outstanding First Lady in her own right

In becoming a US Senator and then Secretary of State, she is already the most successful First Lady
hillary-what-difference-does-it-make.gif

Secretary of State Clinton did a wonderful job under trying circumstances. To blame a terrorist attack on her is offensive

Which reflects more on those who must rely on lies and Photoshop than it does on either the First Lady or the future president.

They deserve to be ignored in favor of facts.

I can't understand how some posters are allowed to troll CDZ threads with immunity

I didn't but I thought we couldn't call each other names in the CDZ we can't do anything else?
Are you incapable of engaging in clean debate?

It is not that difficult to do

OK, the Mooooch is ugly as hell, we've all seen her pictures when NOT covered in makeup, and having the rats nest hair done nicely.... She knows NOTHING about the dietary needs of children, yet looked at as if she is a vegetable GOD! Kids throw their food away that she's MANDATED they eat, yet if you check out the food her daughters get it's NOTHING like public school food.

Are you incapable of engaging in clean debate?

It is not that difficult to do

OK, the Mooooch is ugly as hell, we've all seen her pictures when NOT covered in makeup, and having the rats nest hair done nicely.... She knows NOTHING about the dietary needs of children, yet looked at as if she is a vegetable GOD! Kids throw their food away that she's MANDATED they eat, yet if you check out the food her daughters get it's NOTHING like public school food.

Our First Lady has done a wonderful job in spite of racist hatred like you just posted on this thread

It is hard to believe you are permitted to get away with what you do on this board

Yes she has. All one has to do is look at her kids to know she's an excellent mother. Of course, she's not feeding her girls donuts for breakfast and McDonald's for dinner every night so that makes her the enemy.

President and Mrs Obama have done an exceedingly good job and will go down in history as one of our best.

Forum List

Back