Who is the real sexual predator?

Who is the worst sexual predator in politics?

• Clinton

• Trump

• Weiner

• Kennedy

• Roy Moore

Results are only viewable after voting.
One thing I see ignored by everyone regarding the whole "pussy grabbing" story is that if you listened to the context of the conversation, Trump was not rejoicing about grabbing broads by the box.

He was lamenting how shallow some women were, that would allow themselves to be debased in such a manner for the sake of fame and fortune. I did not hear a man that was bragging, I heard a man who was disgusted.

Mind you, at the time this came out, I was NOT a Trump supporter. I was still pissed at what he did to Ted Cruz. Yet when I reflected on what I heard at the time, it wasn't what the media made it out to be.

One thing I see ignored by everyone regarding the whole "pussy grabbing" story is that if you listened to the context of the conversation, Trump was not rejoicing about grabbing broads by the box.

He was lamenting how shallow some women were, that would allow themselves to be debased in such a manner for the sake of fame and fortune. I did not hear a man that was bragging, I heard a man who was disgusted.

Mind you, at the time this came out, I was NOT a Trump supporter. I was still pissed at what he did to Ted Cruz. Yet when I reflected on what I heard at the time, it wasn't what the media made it out to be.

THAT is what you got from the video? :lmao:

Ignoring how big of a braggart Trump seems to be, let's look at the conversation's context. Trump got done talking about how he was putting moves on a married woman, "moved on her like a bitch," and then talking about how he needed Tic Tacs because when he sees a beautiful woman, he can't stop himself from kissing them....and from that context you think he was disgusted at how shallow some women were? :lol:

As far as the OP, which Kennedy are we talking about? :p

Only one? If you change it to just girls under 18 then at least we could make that decision between Trump and Moore.

My gross creep is better than your gross creep! Rejoice!

Only one? If you change it to just girls under 18 then at least we could make that decision between Trump and Moore.

Anthony Weiner was chasing underage tail...
And he is the ONLY convicted predator.

Having said that I see them this way.

Clinton, wannabe playboy abusing power for sex.

Trump, money for nothing and your chics for free.

Kennedy, committed vehicular homicide and got away with it.

Moore is one creepy motherfucker but no actual evidence of sexual predatory conduct.

Weiner.....well, he deserves to have his weiner cut off. Convicted sexual predator and the only one of the bunch.

Why are you keeping creeper Biden out of this competition? He’s the only one we have video of.

Forum List

Back