Who is the Russian on USMB...

How many fake stories initiated in Russia made their way into USMB Threads?

If you have no proof of the bullshit you just spouted,
Of course we have proof, gay cowboy. It comes in the form of every study ever done on this matter. This is why candidates buy political ads. This is why corporations advertise. This is why, when you open your browser, you see ads for dildos and anal lube.

STFU Russian faggot. :spank:

I knew you were a shill from the day you came here. Fuck you. :fu:

And you are, and you can't prove me wrong. You have as much in common with Indiana as Vladivostok.
Yes, get it all out of your system, crybaby.

Yeah well, it's more than many minutes later, so yes, you are a Russian shill.

The correct answer was "Hoosier", faggot, which you failed to provide in way more than the allotted time. You Fail, on your face.

Fort Fun Indiana is a Russian shill.

:dunno:

Last edited:
Let me get this straight. The President staffed his campaign with 2 indicted tax frauds/money launderers (one pled guilty already), an agent of a foreign power (Page), and an unregistered foreign agent (Flynn), among other things. And the scandal is that the FBI was concerned?

Let me get this straight. The President staffed his campaign with 2 indicted tax frauds/money launderers (one pled guilty already), an agent of a foreign power (Page), and an unregistered foreign agent (Flynn), among other things. And the scandal is that the FBI was concerned?

I'm sorry, STFU, faggot. Just from the heart.

who influenced the election?
And who on usmb feels they were duped,
Led into voting for Trump unwhttingly?
Me,my mother,father and wife ALL voted for President Trump and were GLAD to do it! We all DESPISED Cankles....I was so excited I stayed up until 3 or 4 am until the race was called and ran downstairs and jumped on the bed and woke my wife up lol.

darkmoney-644x376.jpg

~S~

The shrilary outspent trump 2:1, so cash had its place in the election for sure, but it wasn't the final arbitrator.

And who on usmb feels they were duped,
Led into voting for Trump unwhttingly?
ok, I joined then unjoined Facebook Pro Trump Web sites for being full of propaganda. They're out there. They are easy to spot. They espouse every bullshit story they can get their hands on like it's fact. Doesn't take much of a brain to figure out who they are and ignore them. It's easy to tell the real ones from the false ones.

I'm Russian and I didn't influence the election (Dems and their puppeteers were pretty sure they would influence the election but couldn't).

However I like Trump just because he seems to be the first US president (at least during the last two decades) who doesn't belong to Deep State. And I feel sorry for him watching how Deep State has been hobbling him using their puppets in Congress and everywhere else.

Are you sure it was the "Deep State" mantra taught to you by Hannity,and not a

Buried state; Profound State; Submerged State; Yawning State; Below State; Bottomless State; Fathomless State; Immersed State; etc.

At the very least, if you're going to ape Hannity, give it a little semblance of originality, don't you think???................LOL

Who decided that?

Who decided that?

Nothing to hide? Nothing to fear, Treasonweasel

Forum List

Back