Who Is The Worst President Since WWII?

Most famous and longest bj in history.

Conservative women don't like oral sex because it means they have to stop talking for 5 minutes.

From a man that knows little to nothing about pleasing a woman.
When women receive oral sex they are not using their mouth.
Your political opinions are obviously no better than your love making skills.

maybe a crash course in human anatomy is in order for our libtardian friends. :D

Conservative women don't like oral sex because it means they have to stop talking for 5 minutes.

From a man that knows little to nothing about pleasing a woman.
When women receive oral sex they are not using their mouth.
Your political opinions are obviously no better than your love making skills.

maybe a crash course in human anatomy is in order for our libtardian friends. :D

It is better to give than receive.
After all, I am a religious man.

Some of you are not gonna like this.....

1. "Poll: Obama 'worst president' since World War II

2. In a new Quinnipiac University Poll, 33% named Barack Obama the worst president since World War II. Only 8% named Obama as the best president.

3. President Obama has topped predecessor George W. Bush in another poll, but not one he would like.

4. "Over the span of 69 years of American history and 12 presidencies, President Barack Obama finds himself with President George W. Bush at the bottom of the popularity barrel," said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll."
Poll: Obama 'worst president' since World War II

5. Just one more kick in the behind: guess who was picked, far and away, as the BEST PRESIDENT SINCE WWII????

"Ronald Reagan topped the poll as the best president since World War II, with 35%. He is followed by presidents Bill Clinton (18%) and John F. Kennedy (15%)."

His chickens....coming home.....to roost.

I have some bad news.

Very bad news.

Quinnipiac University has done the same poll again. Guess who is now the worst President since WWII.

41% say Trump worst president since World War II

Trump received 41% of the vote as worst, compared to 21% for Obama.

Dammit!

Even worse, Obama received only 8% of the vote for best President in 2014. This time, he received 24%.

Trump only received 7%.

Son of a BITCH!

2. In a new Quinnipiac University Poll, 33% named Barack Obama the worst president since World War II. Only 8% named Obama as the best president.

3. President Obama has topped predecessor George W. Bush in another poll, but not one he would like.

4. "Over the span of 69 years of American history and 12 presidencies, President Barack Obama finds himself with President George W. Bush at the bottom of the popularity barrel," said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll."

5. Just one more kick in the behind: guess who was picked, far and away, as the BEST PRESIDENT SINCE WWII????

"Ronald Reagan topped the poll as the best president since World War II, with 35%. He is followed by presidents Bill Clinton (18%) and John F. Kennedy (15%)."

I have some bad news.

Very bad news.

Quinnipiac University has done the same poll again. Guess who is now the worst President since WWII.

Dammit!

Even worse, Obama received only 8% of the vote for best President in 2014. This time, he received 24%.

Trump only received 7%.

Son of a BITCH!

Trump would have won hands down, if it hadn't have been for his competition as worst, Carter! He was also virtually inexperienced in government when he was elected. The difference was that Carter was ineffectual, but a nice guy. Trump is an incompetent asshole.

I have some bad news.

Very bad news.

Dammit!

Trump only received 7%.

Son of a BITCH!

Trump would have won hands down, if it hadn't have been for his competition as worst, Carter! He was also virtually inexperienced in government when he was elected. The difference was that Carter was ineffectual, but a nice guy. Trump is an incompetent asshole.

Poor Jimmy.

For Christ’s sake, you people made me get rid of my peanut farm before you let me be president.

I grew up on that farm. When my father died, I moved back home and worked those fields with my own two hands to keep it afloat. It was a hard job, but it was so rewarding. It wasn’t just a business—it was the place I called home. Letting go of the family farm was one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do, but I did it because the American people asked me to. I did it for their sake, without enthusiasm, but also without hesitation.

Boy, times sure have changed, haven’t they? I couldn’t help but notice that the current occupant of the White House owns more than 500 companies, has business interests across the Middle East and Asia, and owes hundreds of millions of dollars to banks he is now responsible for regulating. It seems a touch unfair that a bigger fuss was made about my little peanut operation than all his office towers, hotels, and golf courses combined. All I had was a farm, you know? A small, precious farm.

Seriously, it was just a few fields and a warehouse, and you idiots still appointed a special prosecutor and spent six months investigating it.

Not a day goes by when I don’t think about what life would be like if I still had my peanut farm. I miss it so much. I miss feeling the sun on my face. I miss the earth in my hands. Sometimes, I’d go out to the fields before dawn. I’d watch the sun come up, watch it cast golden light on my plants, row by row. It was so calm; so quiet. Those were some of the best days of my life. It sure would’ve been nice to live out the rest of my years there, but I had to do what was right. I suppose only some of us have to.

God, I loved that peanut farm........

https://www.theonion.com/you-people-made-me-give-up-my-peanut-farm-before-i-got-1819585048

:th_believecrap:

I have some bad news.

Very bad news.

Dammit!

Trump only received 7%.

Son of a BITCH!
Sure. The fucking guy will get re-elected. Quinnipiac predicted Hillary would win too.

2016 was a rejection of Obama. These polls are taken all the. After Reagan left he was rated one of the worst by these liberal college polls.

2016 was a rejection of Obama. These polls are taken all the. After Reagan left he was rated one of the worst by these liberal college polls.
Obama was not running.

And Trump is the worst president since WWII.

Forum List

Back