Who is trump lawyer....John Lauro

so you believe team trump didn't lose 60 courts cases (or how about, didn't win).
Are you arguing the number of court cases, or are you arguing some flaws in these 60 court cases?
The cases were never heard they were rejected for 'procedural' reasons not merit. This has been said many many times yet here you are saying dumb shit again.

The cases were never heard they were rejected for 'procedural' reasons not merit. This has been said many many times yet here you are saying dumb shit again.
Pretty sure it’s you denying the truth.
You’re the one spreading the same damn lie ad nauseam.

Pretty sure it’s you denying the truth.
You’re the one spreading the same damn lie ad nauseam.
I'm 'pretty sure' you are the bad information poster of this Forum. The cases were rejected for lack of standing which means they were not rejected for lack of merit. Lack of standing can include most anything that has nothing to do with the case.

I'm 'pretty sure' you are the bad information poster of this Forum. The cases were rejected for lack of standing which means they were not rejected for lack of merit. Lack of standing can include most anything that has nothing to do with the case.
Wow, 60 cases brought to the Judge, and every Judge rejected the claims.
Amazing.
Statistically impossible.

I'm pretty sure it was Rudy and his.......We have lots of theories, we just don't have the evidence.

Who is Trump's lawyer--John Lauro. Wrong again moron. Trump's is an adjective. It is not a noun. You don't even know what your own thread is about and you call yourself an educator. This, Winnie is why Johnny Cannot Read. You have TDS and you call me a cultist. Too funny for words.

John Lauro can't control Trump. Trump has dementia.
Trump is claiming that Biden is trolling him.

Reaching for anything.
KKK again. You won't understand. You're NOT an athlete.

You hang on the Johnny Cannot Read thing.
What is your evidence of that ^^^, except for the FACT that you get owned and you have ZERO data.
As mentioned earlier, I'd give you the data of success, expect you would be DOXING me and stalking me. No thanks.

I don't need your perverted self following me. Get LOST fucker.

View attachment 812188
Drama queen emergency?

Wow, 60 cases brought to the Judge, and every Judge rejected the claims.
Amazing.
Statistically impossible.

I'm pretty sure it was Rudy and his.......We have lots of theories, we just don't have the evidence.
Yes, statistically impossible yet you believe. Those cases were not heard for lack of standing not lack of merit.

Forum List

Back