Who keeps beating Harry Reid?

It is interesting he was hospitalized on New Years Day...
I think a decent case could be made that this rumor is damage control on the part of Reid. When you read his office's accounts of the various incidents he doesn't come off as well.

He's likely a boozer like so many other politicians.

Tyler Durden....but I can't talk about it.
I might agree, the mental derangement is close, but I'm not sure the intestinal fortitude exists.

McConnell should have an intervention for Reid.

"The first order if business in the Senate today is helping our friend from Nevada confront his inner demons and show him the damage they cause to himself and everyone around him, including the missing Las Vegas prostitutes the police seen to think our friend has some part in"

McConnell should have an intervention for Reid.

"The first order if business in the Senate today is helping our friend from Nevada confront his inner demons and show him the damage they cause to himself and everyone around him, including the missing Las Vegas prostitutes the police seen to think our friend has some part in"
:rofl:

Right before he "fell" Reid tried to stand up to his Mafia handlers and told them, "I'm sick of eating those darn heroin-filled condoms for you! I'm not doing it any more"

Last edited:
Let's take a look at his "accidents":

"Piece of equipment that Sen. Reid was using to exercise broke, causing him to fall and break a number of ribs and bones in his face."
"He dislocated his shoulder and bumped his forehead in May 2011 when he slipped and fell during a morning jog in the rain."
"Reid leaned on a wet car near his home in Washington, D.C.’s Ritz-Carlton hotel and tumbled to the ground."
"That fall left him with a contusion just below his left eye, but he was back in action later that night at a fundraiser for California Sen. Boxer."

I believe that accidents could happen, but explanation of his accidents somehow defies credulity.

Shall we call MythBusters?

harry-reid.jpg

th

Does this have anything to do with his past activities with the Las Vegas Mafia?

Is he just another uptight Mormon attending some fetish club?

Does his wife or boyfriend beat him?

Do the prostitutes he murders fight back?

The First Rule of Fight Club is do not talk about Fight Club, bub.

Forum List

Back