Who looks and sounds more presidential: Hillary Clinton or Juan Ellis Bush?

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
So, let's say we have the unfortunate scenario where it comes down to voting for donkey shit, Hillary Clinton or elephant shit, Juan Ellis (Jeb) Bush. Who looks and sounds more presidential?

You have a tired old 60's radical retread in Hillary. Or, you have a dorky looking old Trojan horse with Juan Ellis Bush, who isn't man enough to run as who he really is - a far-left Democrat.

While I can't stand Hillary, I will be the first to say she is smart. Bush on the other hand is even dumber than his brother George W., and that idiot Obama.

Hillary to me looks and sounds more presidential than Bush, I also believe she is more honest than Bush. I look at Juan Ellis Bush, and I just can't see him occupying the White House. He is meant to be laughed at and made fun of, not be the leader of this nation. I can't see any foreign leaders taking Bush seriously, while I think they would slightly take Hillary seriously.

Hopefully it doesn't come down to these 2, it would be great to see some new faces and ideas from both parties instead of two retreads.

"I also believe she is more honest than Bush"

She isn't more honest than anyone, the Clitons are a nasty assed, lying, cheating, s.o.b. duo.

In answer to your question, neither. If it's these two I will write in (don't know who yet) or not vote. I'm over the 'lesser of two evil' crap, the 'one coin, two sides' crap, the whole 'sold-out-politicians-in-bed-with-big-bucks' crap.

She isn't more honest than anyone, the Clitons are a nasty assed, lying, cheating, s.o.b. duo.

In answer to your question, neither. If it's these two I will write in (don't know who yet) or not vote. I'm over the 'lesser of two evil' crap, the 'one coin, two sides' crap, the whole 'sold-out-politicians-in-bed-with-big-bucks' crap.

Make no mistake about it, unless Rand Paul, Ted Cruz or Ben Carson gets the Republican nomination, I will vote 3rd party. The lesser of two evils is still evil.

Locke, it's hard to believe anyone could be dumber than Jeb's brother. I think you might be misunderestimating him.

Locke, it's hard to believe anyone could be dumber than Jeb's brother. I think you might be misunderestimating him.

George W. Bush is not the smartest person to occupy the White House by any means. However, he is not as dumb as people think he is. He did fly jet fighters in the reserves, and at least he didn't fire a missile into the deck of his carrier like McCain did. I know Bush did not serve on a carrier, but you know what I mean.

I would rate George W. as smarter than his brother, Juan Ellis, and smarter than Obama.

just once in our lifetimes, would be nice to have a president who Talks Like A President !!!! Reagan was the last one who looked/acted/spoke like a real President, since then, all boneheads compared to Reagan. Not that I didnt like the Bush's, they were smart, just not Presidential like Reagan,Nixon,Johnson and Kennedy were.

So, let's say we have the unfortunate scenario where it comes down to voting for donkey shit, Hillary Clinton or elephant shit, Juan Ellis (Jeb) Bush. Who looks and sounds more presidential?

You have a tired old 60's radical retread in Hillary. Or, you have a dorky looking old Trojan horse with Juan Ellis Bush, who isn't man enough to run as who he really is - a far-left Democrat.

While I can't stand Hillary, I will be the first to say she is smart. Bush on the other hand is even dumber than his brother George W., and that idiot Obama.

Hillary to me looks and sounds more presidential than Bush, I also believe she is more honest than Bush. I look at Juan Ellis Bush, and I just can't see him occupying the White House. He is meant to be laughed at and made fun of, not be the leader of this nation. I can't see any foreign leaders taking Bush seriously, while I think they would slightly take Hillary seriously.

Hopefully it doesn't come down to these 2, it would be great to see some new faces and ideas from both parties instead of two retreads.

More honest than Bush? Everything that woman spits out is a lie. Her military event in Bosnia, her being named after Edmund Hillary, her telling us about her not having to phones or knowing to get email on phones. Her parking in handicapped spaces. She lies every chance she gets.

I'd vote for a third party before either get my vote but Hillary is as far from honest as one can get.

hiLIARy is untrustworthy.

Bush is a Bush.

I'd vote Libertarian.

No More Clinton. No More Bush.

If it comes down to a choice between those to I might very well stay home and drink heavily.

Bush isn't gonna be the nominee He's a joke
I wouldn't underestimate him even though I don't want another Bush or Clinton presidency he does have is own record as the Governor of Florida to run on totally seperate from his father and brother and for the most part it's a good record.

If it comes down to a choice between those to I might very well stay home and drink heavily.

I wouldn't underestimate him even though I don't want another Bush or Clinton presidency he does have is own record as the Governor of Florida to run on totally seperate from his father and brother and for the most part it's a good record.
the conservatives will destroy the idiot in the debates:thup:

hiLIARy is untrustworthy.

Bush is a Bush.

I'd vote Libertarian.

No More Clinton. No More Bush.

Hillary should be in federal prison and "Stay out the Bushes" First time i agree with Jessie Jackson on anything:thup:

the conservatives will destroy the idiot in the debates:thup:
We'll see.

aw haw haw , good comment JROC , excellent and truthful but very funny !!

Hillary is too phony to sound presidential. Jeb is too wishy washy. I don't like either of them and sure hope it doesn't come down to those two. The media will chose the candidate they think Hillary can beat and will treat him/her with kid gloves until after the primaries. Then they will attack. It's the same tactic we've seen in years past and I hope the Republicans have caught on so they don't fall into the same old trap and not fight back.

Make no mistake about it, unless Rand Paul, Ted Cruz or Ben Carson gets the Republican nomination, I will vote 3rd party. The lesser of two evils is still evil.

Problem with that, Locke, is that voting for a third party would pretty much guarantee that Hillary wins. The media will hope that the Repubs have a candidate, like Jeb, that will divide the party. It's a good strategy and usually works. If the media lays off Jeb before the primaries, we'll know they are trying to make him look good to the public in hopes he'll get the nod. The media has a LOT of power during elections because they are PR people, not actual reporters.

Hillary is too phony to sound presidential. Jeb is too wishy washy. I don't like either of them and sure hope it doesn't come down to those two. The media will chose the candidate they think Hillary can beat and will treat him/her with kid gloves until after the primaries. Then they will attack. It's the same tactic we've seen in years past and I hope the Republicans have caught on so they don't fall into the same old trap and not fight back.

I'm not quit sure why Locke thinks that crook sound presidential:dunno:.... She sounds like the phony she is to me

Forum List

Back