🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who loves big business?

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
It seems that progressives and other big government types do. Though it might be unknowingly. Clearly their leadership LOVES big business.

Can the following comments be disputed?

Pigs at the Trough
By Bionic Mosquito

June 3, 2017

Big business loves regulation, and the more complex the better. Complex regulation kills off the little guy, the start-up. Complex regulatory requirements drive up the cost of the product, which drives up revenue and margins.

Big business loves government-created markets which force consumers to buy products (that only big business can produce) that they would otherwise not want to buy.

Big business loves government programs, as big business does not then have to market and sell to millions of individual consumers but instead to a handful of bureaucrats.

Big business is four-square against killing this deal. I can offer words of hope to these CEOs: don’t worry, it isn’t over yet; Trump is looking to a repeal and replace strategy. You can get an ever better deal if you focus on this.

Albeit, your respite will, eventually, prove temporary. The economy cannot sustain continued decrease of the productive (those who provide market-demanded goods) in support of the increase in the unproductive (those whose primary service is supported, directly or indirectly, by the government).

As this day approaches, who will win? Who will have priority? Grandma and grandpa? The military-industrial complex? Solar panels and windmills?

You don't think conservatives love big business? They were the first to champion neoliberalism.

You don't think conservatives love big business? They were the first to champion neoliberalism.
Sounds stonerish. Conservatives are free market types and want less government and more small business, that's what made us great. The bigger corporations grow and the more they gobble up the fewer options we have, the worse the pay is for workers and the worse they treat customers.

If it weren't for big business we wouldn't be on the internet or using computers.

Sounds stonerish. Conservatives are free market types and want less government and more small business, that's what made us great. The bigger corporations grow and the more they gobble up the fewer options we have, the worse the pay is for workers and the worse they treat customers.
I agree. But neo-liberal policies, have the opposite effect, they are detrimental to small business. I have never understood why conservatives championed neo-liberal policies.

I'm all for more people being able to start small businesses without having to compete with mega-corporations that have politicians in their pocket.

I agree. But neo-liberal policies, have the opposite effect, they are detrimental to small business. I have never understood why conservatives championed neo-liberal policies.

Stop this bullshit, define neoliberism ..

Tell us in your own words what does it mean?

Freeing business from government.

I'll never understand why people talk shit and expect to be taken seriously.

So you made up a word to support a wrongheaded belief. Freeing business from regulations is called anarchy. Conservatives are not anarchists.

So you made up a word to support a wrongheaded belief. Freeing business from regulations is called anarchy. Conservatives are not anarchists.
I didn't make anything up. Its current usage has been around decades. Would you prefer I use the term laissez-faire?

Neoliberalism - Wikipedia

I didn't make anything up. Its current usage has been around decades. Would you prefer I use the term laissez-faire?

Wikipedia is a joke. No wonder you like it. My point stands.

It means multiple things..you are just using it to sound like an ass.

Wikipedia is a joke. No wonder you like it. My point stands.

I know he probably edited before he posted it .

All related to what?

All related to what?
Your ass. That's what the fisting symbol is all about isn't it?

All related to what?
Your ass. That's what the fisting symbol is all about isn't it?
Kind of. The majority of the planet is getting fisted by those with the resources to control the governments. Those whom conservatives have aided along the way, along with the useful idiots in the democrat party.

True. Many do and they are lovers of big government, as I indicated in my OP.

Forum List

Back