🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who loves big business?

Stop this bullshit, define neoliberism ..

Tell us in your own words what does it mean?

Freeing business from government.

It means multiple things..you are just using it to sound like an ass.

All related to what?
Your ass. That's what the fisting symbol is all about isn't it?
Kind of. The majority of the planet is getting fisted by those with the resources to control the governments. Those whom conservatives have aided along the way, along with the useful idiots in the democrat party.
Poor victim. That's the life you chose though.

Stop this bullshit, define neoliberism ..

Tell us in your own words what does it mean?

All related to what?
Kind of. The majority of the planet is getting fisted by those with the resources to control the governments. Those whom conservatives have aided along the way, along with the useful idiots in the democrat party.
What does the Left believe? They believe in many absurdities. For example, they are working diligently in many places around the nation to increase the minimum wage. Anyone with a functioning brain, knows doing so increases unemployment, causes small business closures, but assists big business. They believe in AGW...and want to impose draconian regulations which will only result in higher costs on the average person, higher unemployment, fewer new businesses, but it enriches government cronies and big business.

A child he is ...always got to play the victim..

All related to what?
Poor victim. That's the life you chose though.
It is not about me. You probably can't relate.

You don't think conservatives love big business? They were the first to champion neoliberalism.
True. Many do and they are lovers of big government, as I indicated in my OP.
I know you get it.
I wanted to expose the partisan shills. :wink:
I believe many so called conservatives are actually liberals. Is W, McCant, or little Mitt cons? There is no way the Kentucky Two Stepper and the Cheese Head doufus are cons.

The problem is the Left controls the discourse and is primarily responsible for the problems and division we are currently experiencing.

You don't think conservatives love big business? They were the first to champion neoliberalism.
Sounds stonerish. Conservatives are free market types and want less government and more small business, that's what made us great. The bigger corporations grow and the more they gobble up the fewer options we have, the worse the pay is for workers and the worse they treat customers.

What's awesom about that is here you as an employee can go right up to your boss, tell him/ her they are an asshat,walk out that door and to make a better, cheaper product and in time be right up there with your old boss, or where he was anyway. Wonder if a factory worker in China can do that?

What's awesom about that is here you as an employee can go right up to your boss, tell him/ her they are an asshat,walk out that door and to make a better, cheaper product and in time be right up there with your old boss,
Been there done that. Hired my old boss 20 years later too.

The problem is the Left controls the discourse and is primarily responsible for the problems and division we are currently experiencing.
What problems would those be exactly?
bigger government.
terrible divisiveness.
growing income inequality.
stupid policies.
protecting and enriching the 1%.
increasing government debt.
allowing ever increasing number of illegals in the nation.
loving war and constant military interventions.

...I could go on, but you get it.

bigger government.
terrible divisiveness.
stupid policies.

I get it. To me it looks like an American problem. I think we will never find a solution to the problems looking at it from any other perspective than that. Look at the response to me in this thread singling out conservatives. The left responds the same way to being singled out.

bigger government.
terrible divisiveness.
stupid policies.

I get it. To me it looks like an American problem. I think we will never find a solution to the problems looking at it from any other perspective than that. Look at the response to me in this thread singling out conservatives. The left responds the same way to being singled out.
The thing is the Left controls the discourse.

The problem is BIG GOVERNMENT and it's many friends including big business, big media, big healthcare, etc....

Forum List

Back