Who Made Americs Great?

It is fascinating to see how lefties are so terrified of posting an answer to such a simple question. I suspect that their fear is that by giving the trophy to the one group who really did do the most, they would somehow be offending the other 4 groups. Woke culture supercedes common sense.

When faced with the simple question that lefties are terrified to answer, lefties will inevitably look for a way to lie, scam, or otherwise cheat, instead of posting an answer. Something besides an answer to the question must be posted in order to divert attention away from the question, and it is very important that they try to marginalize what it is that they are evading. The question that always comes to my mind is how exactly lefties come up with what they plan to evade with. Are they going to make whatever the thread topic is about Jan 6? Are they going to try getting the thread suppressed? Maybe make it about the election? Move it to another subforum? Maybe just marginalize the thread topic? Who knows.

Here is a great video that parallels a lefty reading an opening post, and then the incredible evasion that follows

I watched a documentary series a little while back called "The Men Who Built America". They were all white guys. They made huge contributions to making America great and they were all white, so I'll put in my vote here for Caucasians as a relevant reply to the opening post.

See how easy that was, lefties?

I watched a documentary series a little while back called "The Men Who Built America". They were all white guys. They made huge contributions to making America great and they were all white, so I'll put in my vote here for Caucasians as a relevant reply to the opening post.

I'd say the Founders were incredible men (white). They gave us a tremendous running headstart.

After the Founders, it's been all of the generations of Americans who were willing to work tirelessly, sweat, bleed, and build this country into the greatest country on the face of this planet. There are huge opportunities available to all who are willing to work hard to make their dream become a reality.

But America does not smile on loafers and whiners who want everything handed to them. The welfare line is.not a place to find winners.

Last edited:

Wow! You watched a TV program! :rolleyes:

That was jitler-level stupid.

Lol, you evade pretty hard. Go on, post your next evasion...

Lol, you evade pretty hard. Go on, post your next evasion...
Did you watch a TV show about evasion? You seem to talk about it a lot.

So you ride yourselves over the fields,
and you make all your animal deals,
and your wise men don't know how it feels
to be thick as a brick.

I got to see them do this album at the San Diego Sports Arena during the summer of 1972. I really enjoyed the hell out of that concert. It was a great summer--got to see Cat Stevens that summer as well.
I got to see Jethro Tull in 1979 _ the Stormwatch tour with Uriah Heep opening at the Richfield Coliseum in Ohio ..... definitely one of my favorites concerts. Right up there with Yes, Genesis, Led Zeppelin, Rush ( 6 times )Santana a few times...

Last edited:
to be thick as a brick.

I got to see them do this album at the San Diego Sports Arena during the summer of 1972. I really enjoyed the hell out of that concert. It was a great summer--got to see Cat Stevens that summer as well.
I got to see Jethro Tull in 1979 _ the Stormwatch tour with Uriah Heep opening at the Richfield Coliseum in Ohio ..... definitely one of my favorites concerts. Right up there with Yes, Genesis, Led Zeppelin, Rush ( 6 times )
I saw Uriah Heep and Manfred Mann at Winterland in San Francisco in 1974--a bit fuzzy on that one. LOL

to be thick as a brick.

I got to see Jethro Tull in 1979 _ the Stormwatch tour with Uriah Heep opening at the Richfield Coliseum in Ohio ..... definitely one of my favorites concerts. Right up there with Yes, Genesis, Led Zeppelin, Rush ( 6 times )
I saw Uriah Heep and Manfred Mann at Winterland in San Francisco in 1974--a bit fuzzy on that one. LOL
My first concert ( without my mom) as well as my first trip - 1975 - Blue Oyster Cult... on your feet or on your knees tour . And the last time I did anything like that was mushrooms in Atlanta Georgia in 1989. I have had around 14 or 15 in those years..... no bad trips. ( okay 19. ) I kept a very strange diary

Last edited:
to be thick as a brick.

My first concert ( without my mom) as well as my first trip - 1975 - Blue Oyster Cult... on your feet or on your knees tour . And the last time I did anything like that was mushrooms in Atlanta Georgia in 1989. I have had around 14 or 15 in those years..... no bad trips. ( okay 19. ) I kept a very strange diary
I saw BOC at Selland Arena in Fresno must have been about the same time--maybe the same tour as you. That was a good un too.

Of the five races recognized by the US Census, which of them gets the most credit for making America Great?
Here is one...

Historians estimate that between 5,000 and 8,000 African-descended people participated in the Revolution on the Patriot side, and that upward of 20,000 served the crown. Many fought with extraordinary bravery and skill, their exploits lost to our collective memory.
So most Blacks supported England???? lmao

Greg
Yes, they were offered more by the Brits. just like the Indians who fought on their side, little did they know the Brits were lying to them like they always do. 50% of white people supported the crown also, LMAOROTF...!

The Bits also lied and abused blacks in the War of 1812. Lots of promises. Most of it bullshit.
Actually, the Brits promised them land in Nova Scotia and Trinidad.

Many of their descendants still live Nova Scotia and Trinidad to this day.

Of the five races recognized by the US Census, which of them gets the most credit for making America Great?
Here is one...

Historians estimate that between 5,000 and 8,000 African-descended people participated in the Revolution on the Patriot side, and that upward of 20,000 served the crown. Many fought with extraordinary bravery and skill, their exploits lost to our collective memory.
So most Blacks supported England???? lmao

Greg
Yes, they were offered more by the Brits. just like the Indians who fought on their side, little did they know the Brits were lying to them like they always do. 50% of white people supported the crown also, LMAOROTF...!

The Bits also lied and abused blacks in the War of 1812. Lots of promises. Most of it bullshit.
Actually, the Brits promised them land in Nova Scotia and Trinidad.

Many of their descendants still live Nova Scotia and Trinidad to this day.

That is true, although more more ended up dead or back in slavery.

Forum List

Back