Who Needs Planned Parenthood??

Fetuses have had due process.

Even considering this came from you, that is astoundingly stupid.

Cut 'em a little slack....

...it's just his usual: a lie.

Look, you agree with me,

that abortion is not murder. So where do you and I disagree?

Perhaps you haven't heard of the Hyde Amendment.....

....look it up.

Nice mental patient outburst.

Where do you and I disagree? Neither one of us thinks abortion is murder.

Since you don't believe women who have abortions are murderers, you effectively agree with me,

despite your phoney yakety yak rhetoric.

Stop lying....

Oh...that's funny!

I just told the leopard to lose his spots!!!!

Link me to the post where you say women who have abortions are murderers.

Why?

This is the issue:

I can see you're attempting to change the subject because you've lost on moral grounds.

No dice.

If you can't call women who have abortions murderers, then you don't believe abortion is murder. If you don't believe abortion is murder, then you don't believe that human lives begin at conception,

if you don't believe that human lives begin at conception, then your only option is to make an argument for the criminalization of abortion for some other reason.

What is your other reason?

Here's a plan: I decide what I believe.

And I believe you've lost the argument.

You don't believe that abortion is murder, therefore you cannot believe that life begins before birth.

Given that, what other argument can you make against abortion rights?

Since you don't believe women who have abortions are murderers, you effectively agree with me,

despite your phoney yakety yak rhetoric.

Stop lying....

Oh...that's funny!

I just told the leopard to lose his spots!!!!

Link me to the post where you say women who have abortions are murderers.

Why?

This is the issue:

I can see you're attempting to change the subject because you've lost on moral grounds.

No dice.

If you can't call women who have abortions murderers, then you don't believe abortion is murder. If you don't believe abortion is murder, then you don't believe that human lives begin at conception,

if you don't believe that human lives begin at conception, then your only option is to make an argument for the criminalization of abortion for some other reason.

What is your other reason?

Here's a plan: I decide what I believe.

And I believe you've lost the argument.

How funny is it that someone like PoliticalChic can rant for hundreds of posts about abortion and still manage to refuse to state what her own view is.

If 75% of Federal Money given to planned parenthood comes from the federal gvt reimbursing PP for medical services received by Medicaid patients at the Planned Parenthood clinics and associated diagnostic services, why would the Republicans want to cut this money out? There is no way paying for Medicaid services is paying for the abortion part of planned parenthood....the funds are simply paying the bills of Medicaid patients that are medical services not related to PP's abortions? They pay for the medicaid patient services at all other health clinics, or hospitals or in doctor's offices?

Look, you agree with me,

Car theft is not murder. This doesn't mean that I agree with you that car theft is good.

Fallacy is as close as you ever get to logic...

Politcalchic and I do not think abortion is murder.

Why do you disagree with us?

P.S. car theft alone does not kill an innocent human being, which is what people like you call the fertilized human egg.

If 75% of Federal Money given to planned parenthood comes from the federal gvt reimbursing PP for medical services received by Medicaid patients at the Planned Parenthood clinics and associated diagnostic services, why would the Republicans want to cut this money out? There is no way paying for Medicaid services is paying for the abortion part of planned parenthood....the funds are simply paying the bills of Medicaid patients that are medical services not related to PP's abortions? They pay for the medicaid patient services at all other health clinics, or hospitals or in doctor's offices?

ROFL

And exactly WHAT are these "diagnostic" services?

Planned Parenthood does two things; abortion and prescription of birth control.

They do not do mammograms.
They do not do cervical cancer screening.
They do not do uterine cancer screening.
They do not do provide prenatal care.

Anything OTHER than abortion, is nothing but a referral to a legitimate medical facility.

P.S. car theft alone does not kill an innocent human being, which is what people like you call the fertilized human egg.

I think you might very well be mentally retarded.

If an in-vitro entity has a functioning heart and brain - what exactly do you ghouls claim that it is? What would DNA show, that it is a rabbit, a turnip?

Oh....I remember you: you denied that the candidate you voted for supported infanticide....Barack Hussein Obama!
He did.

"why would the Republicans want to cut this money out?"
Because, contrary to the law, it is used to pay for abortions....you know, the slaughter of innocent unborn human beings, simply for matters of convenience.

Sleep well?

I think you might very well be mentally retarded.

If an in-vitro entity has a functioning heart and brain - what exactly do you ghouls claim that it is? What would DNA show, that it is a rabbit, a turnip?

Ask PoliticalChic. She thinks that women who have abortions should not be considered murderers.

Roe v Wade determined that fetuses are not people. that they are not citizens.

You have never read Roe V. Wade and are attempting to bullshit. Haven't your masters at the hate sites warned you before about going off script?

You know full well you lack the intellect needed to go solo...

Have you even ever read Roe v. Wade?

Look, you agree with me,

Car theft is not murder. This doesn't mean that I agree with you that car theft is good.

I understand that fish gotta swim, birds gotta fly....and you gotta lie.

But never....never.....pretend that you and I agree on any subject.

Look, you agree with me,

I understand that fish gotta swim, birds gotta fly....and you gotta lie.

We both agree that women who have abortions are not murderers.

That is a FACT.

ROFL

And exactly WHAT are these "diagnostic" services?

Planned Parenthood does two things; abortion and prescription of birth control.

They do not do mammograms.
They do not do cervical cancer screening.
They do not do uterine cancer screening.
They do not do provide prenatal care.

Anything OTHER than abortion, is nothing but a referral to a legitimate medical facility.
yes, they direct and pay for, their patients to go and get necessary services at associated diagnostic centers or doctor's offices.... if they didn't then Medicaid would have no pp bills to pay....

it's how pp gets money, through health services okay-ed by medicaid.... they are not thrown 75% of federal gvt funding from medicaid for nothing or to do as they please with it for goodness sakes, they are reimbursed like everyone else for medicaid services by medicaid patients...no????

BUT BUT you agree that water is wet, so you MUST agree that abortion on demand is the greatest good.

I honestly suspect that he is mentally retarded. I've never heard anyone here suggest that a woman who has an abortion is a murderer. Of all the stupid straw men, his takes the cake.

Forum List

Back