Who Needs Planned Parenthood??

Someone drag you here?

If you voluntarily signed on to the thread, one would imagine you would be conversant with the topic.....this topic: Planned Parenthood funding.

I see you're avoiding the question. I understand why. You DO support aid to Israel, making you a hypocrite.

You can run but you can't hide.

Let's see if I can get you back on track:
...if you demand the right to destroy a human being...one that you voluntarily created.....the least you could do is pay for it yourself.

True?

So let's stop giving that abortion mill federal funds.

I'm not running or hiding...but you're dodging the uncomfortable question about Isreal. I wonder why that could be? :lol: No, I'm really not wondering. I know why you're ducking and dodging it...it makes you out to be a raving hypocrite.

Federal funds don't pay for abortions.

Do you know HOW PP get's it's federal money?

1. Start a thread on that topic rather than trying to insinuate it into one revealing the illegitimacy of Planned Parenthood.

2. "Federal funds don't pay for abortions."
Of course they do.

Abortions are Planned Parenthood's raison d'être.

3. Once Liberals/Democrats hand over the half a billion dollars, Planned Abortion Mill uses it however it chooses.
And folks like you pretend to be blind to it.

4.Further, it is a money laundering operation, as a percentage of the pay off is shunted right back to Democrat/Liberal candidates.

So....you see....you really can run, but not hide: I've exposed you.

I don't need to start a thread on it. Your stunning hypocrisy was exposed in this thread. You support aid to Israel (despite state funded abortions in that country), but oppose the reimbursement of PP by Medicaid or Title 10 even though no federal funds pay for abortions.

1. "Planned Parenthood’s business model is centered on abortion.

Former Planned Parenthood clinic director Abby Johnson has written that she was given an abortion quota, and was even told by her superiors to “double the number of abortions” in order to bring in more revenue.[vii]Abortion patients constitute 12 percent of Planned Parenthood clients -- 332,000 of 3 million unduplicated clients in its most current report.

37 percent of all Planned Parenthood clinic income revenue is from abortion procedures, according to conservative estimates. Planned Parenthood has issued a directive instructing that all affiliates must have at least one clinic that performs abortion by 2013
.[viii]

According to an NBC news report from December 2012, our of the “74 regional affiliates” a handful of those affiliates chose to leave the organization, rather than comply with the policy."
Top 12 Reasons to Defund Planned Parenthood Now | SBA-List

2. "...Planned Parenthood"raked in more than $300 million in profits over the past four years."We'll focus on two parts: Is the dollar figure right, and is 'profit' the right word?

We contacted SBA List spokeswoman Mallory Quigley, who referred us to "excess of revenue over expenses" listed in Planned Parenthood's annual reports. Here is what those reports show:

2005-06:$55.8 million
2006-07:$114.8 million
2007-08:$85 million
2008-09:$63.4 million

Total: $319 million."
Abortion opponents claim Planned Parenthood had $300 million 'profit'

According to the hearings, it made over $100 million last year.

3.And, most important to the discussion.....you haven't been able to dispute my statement that the unborn is not a part of the mother's body....and therefore, she has no right to decide on its death.

You may continue to try to change the direction of this thread, but, as you can see....I will not allow it.

Let me answer the question that I predicted you'd find a way not to answer.

"If it were not killed.....what would the embryo, foetus, conceptus, without fail, become?"

A baby, a child, another human being.
Potentially, always only potentially. Lots of fetuses never make the cut and are spontaneously aborted. Even then, if born without a brain, you have a body, not a person.

Not potentially....without fail.

I see you're avoiding the question. I understand why. You DO support aid to Israel, making you a hypocrite.

...if you demand the right to destroy a human being...one that you voluntarily created.....the least you could do is pay for it yourself.

True?

I'm not running or hiding...but you're dodging the uncomfortable question about Isreal. I wonder why that could be? :lol: No, I'm really not wondering. I know why you're ducking and dodging it...it makes you out to be a raving hypocrite.

1. Start a thread on that topic rather than trying to insinuate it into one revealing the illegitimacy of Planned Parenthood.

Of course they do.

3. Once Liberals/Democrats hand over the half a billion dollars, Planned Abortion Mill uses it however it chooses.

4.Further, it is a money laundering operation, as a percentage of the pay off is shunted right back to Democrat/Liberal candidates.

I don't need to start a thread on it. Your stunning hypocrisy was exposed in this thread. You support aid to Israel (despite state funded abortions in that country), but oppose the reimbursement of PP by Medicaid or Title 10 even though no federal funds pay for abortions.

Former Planned Parenthood clinic director Abby Johnson has written that she was given an abortion quota, and was even told by her superiors to “double the number of abortions” in order to bring in more revenue.[vii]Abortion patients constitute 12 percent of Planned Parenthood clients -- 332,000 of 3 million unduplicated clients in its most current report.

37 percent of all Planned Parenthood clinic income revenue is from abortion procedures, according to conservative estimates. Planned Parenthood has issued a directive instructing that all affiliates must have at least one clinic that performs abortion by 2013
.[viii]

According to an NBC news report from December 2012, our of the “74 regional affiliates” a handful of those affiliates chose to leave the organization, rather than comply with the policy."

2. "...Planned Parenthood"raked in more than $300 million in profits over the past four years."We'll focus on two parts: Is the dollar figure right, and is 'profit' the right word?

We contacted SBA List spokeswoman Mallory Quigley, who referred us to "excess of revenue over expenses" listed in Planned Parenthood's annual reports. Here is what those reports show:

3.And, most important to the discussion.....you haven't been able to dispute my statement that the unborn is not a part of the mother's body....and therefore, she has no right to decide on its death.

You may continue to try to change the direction of this thread, but, as you can see....I will not allow it.

You can try to duck and dodge your hypocrisy...but you've been exposed. :lol:

True?

Of course they do.

.[viii]

Never quote Johnson, she's a loon.

"If it were not killed.....what would the embryo, foetus, conceptus, without fail, become?"

Potentially, always only potentially. Lots of fetuses never make the cut and are spontaneously aborted. Even then, if born without a brain, you have a body, not a person.

Then why do you need government funding to murder same?

True?

Of course they do.

.[viii]

In other words you cannot deny the truth of the quote.

I see this tactic frequently among Liberals.

The funding is to cut down on the number of abortions, which we would do if you people would get the fuck out of our way.

True?

Of course they do.

.[viii]

I've haven't ducked nor dodged anything that has to do with the illegitimacy of funding Planned Parenthood, nor the evil of allowing one person to kill another.

You have.

Of course they do.

.[viii]

There is no truth in her quote, hence the problem. She's a loon, quote a reliable source next time, and she isn't one.

You never have been any good at understanding the different between fact, opinion, and lies, which is why you quote lies.

Of course they do.

.[viii]

I've haven't ducked nor dodged anything that has to do with the illegitimacy of funding Planned Parenthood, nor the evil of allowing one person to kill another.

You have.
Americans supporting abortion = bad.
Israelis supporting abortion = good.

We got it.

The funding is to cut down on the number of abortions, which we would do if you people would get the fuck out of our way.

Your lies are becoming weaker and weaker.....

"PLANNED PARENTHOOD: OVER 333,000 BABIES ABORTED IN 2011"
Planned Parenthood: Over 333,000 Babies Aborted in 2011 - Breitbart

Possibly it's time for your B12 shot.

Of course they do.

.[viii]

There is no truth in her quote, hence the problem. She's a loon, quote a reliable source next time, and she isn't one.

You never have been any good at understanding the different between fact, opinion, and lies, which is why you quote lies.

I might believe your post, had you not been caught lying so frequently.

Of course they do.

.[viii]

You have.

We got it.

Giving up?

New tactic: change the subject?

.[viii]

I might believe your post, had you not been caught lying so frequently.
I never lie, that's you gig, and everyone here knows it.

Under the law of the God of the Bible ( for all you 'Christian nation' types)

aren't women who have abortions murderers?

Forget the various laws of the land, and think only in terms of Christian principles...

...aren't women who have abortions murderers?

the doctor is the murderer, the woman is an accessory to murder.

Yesterday a woman was executed for getting her boyfriend to kill her husband. Presumably the death penalty should apply to women who hire someone to kill their 'baby', eh?

Explain that to PoliticalChic. She's confused.

.[viii]

You have.

We got it.

Giving up?

New tactic: change the subject?
Just pointing out your hypocrisy...

"PLANNED PARENTHOOD: OVER 333,000 BABIES ABORTED IN 2011"
Planned Parenthood: Over 333,000 Babies Aborted in 2011 - Breitbart

Possibly it's time for your B12 shot.
Which is 1/3 of all the induced abortions here. BFD.

What percent of government funded abortions is it?
That is the focus of the thread.

Many of the abortions at PP facilities are paid for out of the patient's pocket.

Forum List

Back