Who On This Board Thinks

Corporations exist Without People.

• Total voters
Are LLP's people too? What about the local pharmacy on the corner? Is it a person? The GPO who buys meds for our hospital...should I just call them "Willard" too?

It's a bizarre position you guys take in attempts to defend your candidate (the DEM stalwarts do the same thing at times). In terms of the 2012 election....the issue is a loser.

so your stance is that all corporations are devoid of human life and operate as brick and mortar and IBM machines? Which machine prints the money that Hussein takes as campaign contributions.

No. Why are you lying about what I wrote? Everyone can clearly read what I wrote.

I'm just pointing out to you that a corporation can exist purely on paper with no people working on it or for it. I take it you didn't know that.

No, we know about paper companies and corps that essentially just move money. But that is not the issue, as I think you know. I wouldn't call such entities corporations, if no work is done and no product or service is provided then it isn't really a corporation.

It doesn't matter what you call it. Hell, you can call it your Uncle Fred. In the eyes of the law and the government, they are all the same.

No. Why are you lying about what I wrote? Everyone can clearly read what I wrote.

I'm just pointing out to you that a corporation can exist purely on paper with no people working on it or for it. I take it you didn't know that.

No, we know about paper companies and corps that essentially just move money. But that is not the issue, as I think you know. I wouldn't call such entities corporations, if no work is done and no product or service is provided then it isn't really a corporation.

It doesn't matter what you call it. Hell, you can call it your Uncle Fred. In the eyes of the law and the government, they are all the same.

In the eyes of most people they are not. Except maybe for the lefties who are trying to demonize their opposition.

There must be some reason you chose Hussein as a name to say you like more than Willard.

Why Hussein?

cause hussein is in da wh stupid.

Who in the wh is named Hussein?

Obama's middle name is Hussein.

The reason why WillowTree chose Hussein instead of Obama as a name to say is because the name Hussein conjures up more of a bomb-carrying, towel-head, fanatical Muslim stereotype image than the name Obama. In other words, it's prejudice at it's finest, folks!

Last edited:

The reason why WillowTree chose Hussein instead of Obama as a name to say is because the name Hussein conjures up more of a bomb-carrying, towel-head, fanatical Muslim stereotype image than the name Obama.

You can tell it's election year.. We're not allowed to call him by the name he mama gave him.. I remember that now from 2007-2008.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

The reason why WillowTree chose Hussein instead of Obama as a name to say is because the name Hussein conjures up more of a bomb-carrying, towel-head, fanatical Muslim stereotype image than the name Obama. In other words, it's prejudice at it's finest, folks!

I really like "Willard" better.

In the eyes of most people they are not. Except maybe for the lefties who are trying to demonize their opposition.
It doesn't matter what "most people" think about them. A corporation can exist purely on paper. That is fact. That is reality. This isn't a debatable topic.

I'm pretty sure airplanes wouldn't exist without people either.

Is there a point to the question in the OP? :dunno:

The reason why WillowTree chose Hussein instead of Obama as a name to say is because the name Hussein conjures up more of a bomb-carrying, towel-head, fanatical Muslim stereotype image than the name Obama.

You can tell it's election year.. We're not allowed to call him by the name he mama gave him.. I remember that now from 2007-2008.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I get the impression you're not from America. In America, the standard is to refer to a person by his or her first name, unless they otherwise say they would prefer to be called by their middle or last name. To do otherwise is a sign of disrespect.

a corporation would exist without people?

What a stupid poll. Of course corporations include people, some only one. The proper questions are:

Are the people ethical?

Do the people exploit our citizens/their employees?

Do the people harm the environement?

Do the people even consider the consequences of their actions?

Do the people bribe elected officials?

I really like "Willard" better.

Hey...getting back to the quasi-birther-card play again heh champ? It worked so well for you guys in the past.

I like that you like Willard...brought up the topic...and are so ready to embrace the Corporations are People argument.

The funny thing is that he sounded better there than he does here: Who let the crazy out?

Mitt Romney - Who Let the Dogs Out? - YouTube

It doesn't matter what "most people" think about them. A corporation can exist purely on paper. That is fact. That is reality. This isn't a debatable topic.

No, that is not a fact, it is an opinion. Maybe the real issue is your definition of what a corporation really is. I say if there's no people involved, it ain't a corporation.

So, it doesn't matter what most people think. If that isn't typical left wing arrogant crap, I don't know what is.

No, that is not a fact, it is an opinion. Maybe the real issue is your definition of what a corporation really is. I say if there's no people involved, it ain't a corporation.

So, it doesn't matter what most people think. If that isn't typical left wing arrogant crap, I don't know what is.

And you would be wrong.

I'm pretty sure airplanes wouldn't exist without people either.

Is there a point to the question in the OP? :dunno:

He doesn't like that Willard....err I mean Mitt....called Corporations People in this clip:

I brought it up on another thread

Mitt Romney- Corporations Are People! - YouTube

But he can't walk away, he can't deny it, he can't characterize it any differently. So the only thing left to do is embrace it. He became frustrated, emasculated, and put on the wrong side of the issue by the candidate his party picked for him.

So there is nothing left to do but embrace it and lash out (hence the "fucking idiot" comment.

Sad really. But hey, thats what you do when you're not an honest broker.

I like to see bad people fail.

You're allowed to call him anything you want. Ain't this country great?

But when the entire world refers to the POTUS as Obama and not Hussein, it indicates to most of us that the use of Hussein underscores a deeper implication.

Forum List

Back