Who On This Board Thinks

Corporations exist Without People.

• Total voters
Legally, yes they can.

but do they?

Willard....Willard.....Willard....Not even Mitch....Willard....Willard.....Willard....Not even Mitch....Willard....Willard.....Willard....Not even Mitch....Willard....Willard.....Willard....Not even Mitch....Willard....Willard.....Willard....Not even Mitch....Willard....Willard.....Willard....Not even Mitch....Willard....Willard.....Willard....Not even Mitch....Willard....Willard.....Willard....Not even Mitch....Willard....Willard.....Willard....Not even Mitch....

You need to take time out for your medicinal exercises..

but do they?

Willard....Willard.....Willard....Not even Mitch....Willard....Willard.....Willard....Not even Mitch....Willard....Willard.....Willard....Not even Mitch....Willard....Willard.....Willard....Not even Mitch....Willard....Willard.....Willard....Not even Mitch....Willard....Willard.....Willard....Not even Mitch....Willard....Willard.....Willard....Not even Mitch....Willard....Willard.....Willard....Not even Mitch....Willard....Willard.....Willard....Not even Mitch....

Just responding to your PM there champ.

There's always somebody or somebodys behind the curtain making the decisions and doing the work. What we have here is an attempt by the left to dehumanize entities that they can't control or who they think oppose them or their constituents. Which in this case are the unions.

I do not agree that corporations exist without people, might not be many but somebody is making decisions and doing something and making money.

Just responding to your PM there champ.

I haven't PM'd you.

There's always somebody or somebodys behind the curtain making the decisions and doing the work. What we have here is an attempt by the left to dehumanize entities that they can't control or who they think oppose them or their constituents. Which in this case are the unions.

I do not agree that corporations exist without people, might not be many but somebody is making decisions and doing something and making money.

How do you dehumanize something that is not human in the first place?

so your stance is that all corporations are devoid of human life and operate as brick and mortar and IBM machines? Which machine prints the money that Hussein takes as campaign contributions.

I just do. You got a problem with that?

There must be some reason you chose Hussein as a name to say you like more than Willard.

Why Hussein?

Because they stress that on Fox and am radio (where she gets her info)

0110davies.jpg

so your stance is that all corporations are devoid of human life and operate as brick and mortar and IBM machines? Which machine prints the money that Hussein takes as campaign contributions.

No. Why are you lying about what I wrote? Everyone can clearly read what I wrote.

I'm just pointing out to you that a corporation can exist purely on paper with no people working on it or for it. I take it you didn't know that.

No. Why are you lying about what I wrote? Everyone can clearly read what I wrote.

I'm just pointing out to you that a corporation can exist purely on paper with no people working on it or for it. I take it you didn't know that.

Remember its WillowTree you're talking to. She's drank enough right-wing, propoganda, kool aid to turn a battleship around ;) No offense intended, just the facts :)

No, we know about paper companies and corps that essentially just move money. But that is not the issue, as I think you know. I wouldn't call such entities corporations, if no work is done and no product or service is provided then it isn't really a corporation.

Forum List

Back