Who (or what) are R-W'ers main "news" sources?

It means nothing that they would endorse hillary, the boy scouts would be a more powerful endorsement at this point.
or the Enquirer ?

Enquirer-Trump4Prez-Inset.jpg
dont think I can base important life decisions on the Enquirer either.

I'ts no secret that most right wingers are relying for their sources of truth in news reporting on such outfits as Breitbart and The Blaze,where any blogger can state what he or she wants and any of these people's assertions quickly become "facts" to be spread as gospel.....

Searching for anything that would validate their prejudices and biases, right wingers are doing themselves a disservice when opinions are viewed as truths. Sad state of affairs, really..
I've been asking this question on here for years, haven't got a straight answer to date.

Reason being is that RWers simply don't want to tie themselves to any news source, so they can always slam it whenever news/information comes out that they don't like what it's saying.

They do it all the time.

Last edited:
Breitbart is one of the most unreliable sources used by posters here. Gateway Pundit is worse. Both routinely publish speculative conspiracy theories and represent them as fact.
It is kind of comical that the RW whines about a corrupt media and Trump employees the former head of Breitbart as the top executive of his campaign and the former head of FOX an advisor. That is, of course, an absolute conflict of interest and shows a blatant corruption of news sources.
What's fair for you faggots on the left is also now good for Trump. :) Stop being a hypocrite.

Maybe I should have been more direct in my question......WHO here believes that Breitbart, WND, The Blaze and Gateway Pundit (and Wikileaks, of course) are the FONTS of truth-telling?
3 out of 4 ain't bad. Blaze is a joke and Glenn I endorsed Clinton Beck's website so I don't even bother. What's more hilarious is a leftard whining about Gateway,WND and Breitbart being untrue yet thinking CNN,ABC,MSNBC ARE truthful. HILARIOUS!

3 out of 4 ain't bad. Blaze is a joke and Glenn I endorsed Clinton Beck's website so I don't even bother. What's more hilarious is a leftard whining about Gateway,WND and Breitbart being untrue yet thinking CNN,ABC,MSNBC ARE truthful. HILARIOUS!

How damn true....Blogs from Breitbart should be treated in the same way as those tablets from Mt Sinai.

How damn true....Blogs from Breitbart should be treated in the same way as those tablets from Mt Sinai.
If you say so. Problem is one is fiction and breitbart is just news you don't like because it doesn't put a leftard spin on it. Its what they used to call JOURNALISM.

Assange was asked about material concerning that, and Trump. He stated he had nothing on note.

The lack of similar material against your opponents does not diminish the integrity, unless you have proof to the contrary.

No, I don't have any proof that Assange is either lying or telling the truth.....But i grew up in a household where the word of a would be child molester on the run from his responsibilities should be suspect.

And yet you people cheer Roman Polanski and cry for his pardon.
Really? when did I do that?

Are you complaining a general shoe description fits?

Such subjectivity implies guilt.:laugh:

Assange was asked about material concerning that, and Trump. He stated he had nothing on note.

The lack of similar material against your opponents does not diminish the integrity, unless you have proof to the contrary.

No, I don't have any proof that Assange is either lying or telling the truth.....But i grew up in a household where the word of a would be child molester on the run from his responsibilities should be suspect.

I'm sure yo have some point.

Turn back. You'll never reach it.

You're probably right. This won't be the first time your post makes no sense whatsoever.

You're probably right. This won't be the first time your post makes no sense whatsoever.

I know.

I'ts no secret that most right wingers are relying for their sources of truth in news reporting on such outfits as Breitbart and The Blaze,where any blogger can state what he or she wants and any of these people's assertions quickly become "facts" to be spread as gospel.....

Searching for anything that would validate their prejudices and biases, right wingers are doing themselves a disservice when opinions are viewed as truths. Sad state of affairs, really..
CNN, abc, NBC, cbs, MSNBC... all suck ass, kiss ass progressive organizations. Never reporting the truth... is their job.

Some of them appear to be creating a world in which they expose themselves to fewer and fewer sources. Look at what is happening to Meghan Kelly's ratings on FOX: She dared to challenge Trump; now she's a pinko commie, and her ratings have dropped. Hannity is an obedient Trumpster and is now #1 there.

As that world gets smaller and smaller, they'll become more isolated and taken less seriously. They haven't realized that yet.

Should be interesting.
And that should scare you but having the brain the size of a pea and an ego as big as mount Everest you haven't realized it yet. Leave a people without a voice then they resort to the only thing they can to gain a voice.
Yes, we can all only aspire to your intimidating intellectual dexterity.

And yes, this is a big 'ol temper tantrum. Children have temper tantrums because they don't yet know how to deal with not getting their way.

He may lose Texas. Congratulations.

Last edited:
Some of them appear to be creating a world in which they expose themselves to fewer and fewer sources. Look at what is happening to Meghan Kelly's ratings on FOX: She dared to challenge Trump; now she's a pinko commie, and her ratings have dropped. Hannity is an obedient Trumpster and is now #1 there.

As that world gets smaller and smaller, they'll become more isolated and taken less seriously. They haven't realized that yet.

Should be interesting.
And that should scare you but having the brain the size of a pea and an ego as big as mount Everest you haven't realized it yet. Leave a people without a voice then they resort to the only thing they can to gain a voice.

And yes, this is a big 'ol temper tantrum. Children have temper tantrums because they don't yet know how to deal with not getting their way.

Yawn. You still don't get it. Disenfranchise people and they just resort to violence. I can deal with that. :)

Should be interesting.

Yawn. You still don't get it. Disenfranchise people and they just resort to violence. I can deal with that. :)
Great! Good luck with that.

Should be interesting.

Don't need luck. Its just human nature.

Should be interesting.

Don't need luck. Its just human nature.

Odium is such a "hero".......well, at least in his own half brain.....LOL

Forum List

Back