Who owns the media?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
A Noam Chomsky question. When the media lost all fairness and journalistic impartiality and democrats became pawns of wealthy rich investors wishes...like CHINA,,.or Soros or Blackwater, and NOT so much American voters. Uhm, perhaps it's time to question EVERYTHING democrats say or do. And take it further, and defund and call for examining them for ANY kind of corruption. China, Soros, who ever.

• Banned
Well, damn, when the media ignores 95% of us straights and, instead, plays up 1% of trans and 4 % of gays and demonizes the rest of us...perhaps, some of you delightful people forget how a democracy works, its representative of the "majority". Not a tiny tinsy group of sexual perverts, criminals, communist or contrarians well funded by foreign groups. Really? Soros, China blackwater funds Democrats and demonizes ANYONE that stands against them, that should tell you everything.

• Banned
Lets see, tick tok, lets see, Twitter. Um various other social media outlets, they push gay/trans stuff. Owned by China. .05 % of the populace the Chinese owed media shoves 90% of their propaganda up your ASS, continually, morning noon and night. But, on Chinese controlled social media they ban dissidence and any form of criticism of them or their agenda. You libs are good with that? Chinese communists you libs like so much, they ban homosexuality and put Muslim Uyghurs in concentration camps. What do you think of THAT?

Last edited:
A Noam Chomsky question. When the media lost all fairness and journalistic impartiality and democrats became pawns of wealthy rich investors wishes...like CHINA,,.or Soros or Blackwater, and NOT so much American voters. Uhm, perhaps it's time to question EVERYTHING democrats say or do. And take it further, and defund and call for examining them for ANY kind of corruption. China, Soros, who ever.
Lol I can’t get over how stupid it is to assume Soros owns the media. I mean I don’t give a shit if you like him or not, but my god don’t be ridiculous. It’s such a stupid notion.

Forum List

Back