Who owns USMB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if Forum Foundry is the owner now, then who actually runs the place and chooses the Mods and if a mod is doing a good job, etc.?

This is the gentleman who runs USMB

U0F0vK4.jpg

Mods are chosen after attending a grueling six month indoctrination course where they learn various forms of torture, intimidation and internet etiquette

Those mods who are not doing a good job get fed to the sharks

So if Forum Foundry is the owner now, then who actually runs the place and chooses the Mods and if a mod is doing a good job, etc.?

U0F0vK4.jpg

Mods are chosen after attending a grueling six month indoctrination course where they learn various forms of torture, intimidation and internet etiquette

Sharks with lazzzors.

Why id it important to know who owns it? Are they sending death threats to Rotarians or something?

U0F0vK4.jpg

Nahhhh, that's the old school punishment. Now we get to face down these dudes. Sheesh! Below are the final moments of a failed Mod....

big+croc.jpg

I'm willing to buy USMB

I can offer 2190 Trophy Points

I'm doing a college essay on online political forums but can't find the identity of the people who own USMB.
One friend tells me that the secrecy is due to owners being right wingers wishing to stay anonymous, but I can't include that inmy essay because the achievable is unsupported.
Can anyone help?
Update : No answer yet.

I'm doing a college essay on online political forums but can't find the identity of the people who own USMB.
One friend tells me that the secrecy is due to owners being right wingers wishing to stay anonymous, but I can't include that inmy essay because the achievable is unsupported.
Can anyone help?

I bet an attorney could find out for you , esp if they ever need to serve them papers.

My guess would be Russians who got their training from Nazi Death Camp wardens.

Last edited:
My guess would be Russians who got their training from Nazi Death Camps wardens.
Winner! Those monsters are setting up a gas chamber zone close to the flame zone!

Hmm, it looks like a few lines of metatags could get USMB a lot more hits on search engines.

"Website main page doesn't have meta keywords tag. Should add meta keywords tag. Must place the keywords meta tag within the tag of HTML document.
Notes: Keywords are still important for several search engines as Google does not use the keywords meta tag in ranking."

usmessageboard.com Search Engine Optimization Report

Last edited:
If you visit the USMB Headquarters, there is a statue of the founder in the main lobby over by the gift shop next to the ladies room

Last edited:
Can anyone help?

There's a webpage that lists owners of such things.

Whois usmessageboard.com

Domain:
usmessageboard.com

Registrar:
GoDaddy.com, LLC

Registration Date:
2003-08-27

Expiration Date:
2018-08-27

Updated Date:
2014-12-10

clientDeleteProhibited
clientRenewProhibited
clientTransferProhibited
clientUpdateProhibited

Name Servers:
ns-cloud-d1.googledomains.com
ns-cloud-d2.googledomains.com
ns-cloud-d3.googledomains.com
ns-cloud-d4.googledomains.com

REGISTRANT CONTACT
Name:
ATTN Domains

Organization:
Forum Foundry

They appear to be a company that has lots of message boards and they make money from the advertising.

domainIQ - View Report

ATTN DOMAIN INQUIRIES, located in United States – New Jersey – Bedminster, is associated with [email protected].

A total of 325 associated domains were identified.

Hmm, it looks like a few lines of metatags could get USMB a lot more hits on search engines.

"Website main page doesn't have meta keywords tag. Should add meta keywords tag. Must place the keywords meta tag within the tag of HTML document.
Notes: Keywords are still important for several search engines as Google does not use the keywords meta tag in ranking."

usmessageboard.com Search Engine Optimization Report

the only hits is getting are negative reviews, what's funny is the 1 star reviews are leftist losers who think this is a right winged site.

This is anything but a RIGHT winged site. If you hate Trump you get it from all ends lunatic users to some mods. Oh and they don't hold back on slamming the mods on the review either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back