Who owns USMB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always amazed at how those with the least to say end up posting the most

I'm sure that the chart they keep on little Tyrone there at the facility has the words "poor impulse control" written in big red letters.
They need to add "Oppositional Defiant Disorder"... I am on the Lam but I ain't no sheep...

I refuse to answer on the grounds of it will violate the family rule.
Now Duke you are a big defender of me and my views ...Right ...tell them "its a lie I am not a Nazi"

Those liberals, where you hang out, are nasty gratuitous thugs. Nothing political in what they do whatsoever.

Tyrone's the most sane of all of them. :eek: Very few venture out into the light. Right "Ms. Wetpits"?

Cowards, the lot of them.

Except for the stalking spitballers.

I refuse to answer on the grounds of it will violate the family rule.
Now Duke you are a big defender of me and my views ...Right ...tell them "its a lie I am not a Nazi"

Those liberals, where you hang out, are nasty gratuitous thugs. Nothing political in what they do whatsoever.

Tyrone's the most sane of all of them. :eek: Very few venture out into the light. Right "Ms. Wetpits"?

Cowards, the lot of them.

Except for the stalking spitballers.

Stalking spitballers? :eek: Not sure I've seen those yet.

I use to make Improvised spit ball devices...you threw the spit balls at the ceiling and they will stick briefly then just as teachers are walking under ....they would round me up as a "usual suspect"... I would just repeat over and over as later in life I id at work " I had nothing to do with that "

I use to make Improvised spit ball devices...you threw the spit balls at the ceiling and they will stick briefly then just as teachers are walking under ....they would round me up as a "usual suspect"... I would just repeat over and over as later in life I id at work " I had nothing to do with that "

You want to be my bodyguard?

but first ...a word from our sponsors
kelly cohen‏Verified account @politiCOHEN_
BREAKING: court documents show robert mueller has asked federal judge in virginia to issue 35 blank subeponas for paul manafort trial (which begins july 10); this means the witness names will be filed in later

Dag-7tVWAAAYhCM.jpg

:50:
I do, what do you want to know?

Well, you received 2 Stars out of 5!:1peleas:
I'm doing a college essay on online political forums but can't find the identity of the people who own USMB.
One friend tells me that the secrecy is due to owners being right wingers wishing to stay anonymous, but I can't include that inmy essay because the achievable is unsupported.
Can anyone help?
I own it.

What would you like to know?

Why do you only have 2 Stars?:1peleas::5_1_12024::blowup:

but first ...a word from our sponsors
kelly cohen‏Verified account @politiCOHEN_
BREAKING: court documents show robert mueller has asked federal judge in virginia to issue 35 blank subeponas for paul manafort trial (which begins july 10); this means the witness names will be filed in later

Dag-7tVWAAAYhCM.jpg

That makes absolutely no sense. Time to shitcan that guy.

iu

I'm doing a college essay on online political forums but can't find the identity of the people who own USMB.
One friend tells me that the secrecy is due to owners being right wingers wishing to stay anonymous, but I can't include that inmy essay because the achievable is unsupported.
Can anyone help?
I own it.

Isn't 2 enough?

Can anyone help?
I own it.

Isn't 2 enough?

Fine,now that I know who the owner is.:)

For the record, Those quotes from the review Site above are AT LEAST seven years old. Folks mentioned are FORMER mods. And 90% of the Reviews on that site are from permanently banned members and USMB members posting "inside jokes" about the Flame Zone.. LOL...

It's actually GREAT for us. Since most of the trolls whining there are as annoying and not credible as they were when they were here.

is

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Oops I meant to post this:

TRUMP owns USMB!! Deal with it! ;)
He lost it to Stormy Daniels in the settlement, and she sold it to me because she said that she doesn't have time for communists and other Russian operatives. Then I sold it to the Russians at a HUGE mark-up. :biggrin:

"Decent board, many topics not only politics. Geed moderators feom what Ive seen. Theres a mentally sick member there chrisl manipulative and nasty when provoked"

:21:

USMessageBoard Reviews - 2.0 Stars

A lot of the reviews are trolled reviews. I see STTAB, somebody roasted DarkFury, somebody roasted me, too. :confused-84: :uhh:

OMG. thank you so much for that link, hilarious!

thumbnail_medium.1513491361.jpg

"Cabbie M.

1 review 1 helpful vote

“too many single women”

12/17/17

I used to love USMB because it was a great place to meet unsatisfied married women and kill time btwn cab fares. But then I met Sttab on a men seeking men Craigslist ad and now my life is so exciting I don't messageboard anymore."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back