Who Paid Clevelanders Not To Vote?

Anyone than would vote for Strickland is a commie/neo-fascist.
For the record, Strickland ran as a centrist several years ago, complete with concealed-carry license and promises budget cuts.

Then he hitched his wagon to Obama via 'Stimulus', and has been going downhill ever since.

Strickland is a fool and anyone who believed him then needed to have their little radars checked

If something happens without any evidence at all that it happened, does that mean it is a conspiracy?

I guess we have a new conspiracist in Cleveland. There are a lot of those in this city, especially when the democrats lose an election.

Pixie Stix -- (a) I am a lifelong Republican and (b) locally anyway, it appears the Ohio Democrats have won, nutz as that is.

For the record, Strickland ran as a centrist several years ago, complete with concealed-carry license and promises of budget cuts.

Then he hitched his wagon to Obama via 'Stimulus', and has been going downhill ever since.

I wasn't following the governor's race all that closely; too much happening locally. Kasich seems competent and so I voted for him.

Did Kucinich get reelected?

Strickland is a fool and anyone who believed him then needed to have their little radars checked
Don't blame me...I campaigned for Blackwell.

kenblackwell-thumb.jpg

For the record, Strickland ran as a centrist several years ago, complete with concealed-carry license and promises of budget cuts.

I wasn't following the governor's race all that closely; too much happening locally. Kasich seems competent and so I voted for him.

If Kucinich got re-elected, must be more ree-tards where you are than I thought.

If Kucinich got re-elected, must be more ree-tards where you are than I thought.

Indeed, I refer to him as Dennis the Menace, ever since he was city council

If something happens without any evidence at all that it happened, does that mean it is a conspiracy?

I guess we have a new conspiracist in Cleveland. There are a lot of those in this city, especially when the democrats lose an election.

Pixie Stix -- (a) I am a lifelong Republican and (b) locally anyway, it appears the Ohio Democrats have won, nutz as that is.

That's funny.. You sure as hell squeal like a stuck Democrat..

Strickland had his chance and blew it...plus he cut funding to Cuyahoga County Public Libraries. That's all the reason I need to axe him.

*cries* Yes.

And, as usual, it started a civil-war in my family. The young people in my family are convinced he's a do-nothing ufo-chaser...while the old seem to love him for reasons I cannot explain. They can't point to anything he's done, but they just trust him for some reason. Maybe the large ears? He's about as impotent as Congressmen come, IMO.

Fortunately, this year is a redistricting year. With a little luck, maybe Kucinich's lock on our heavily gerrymandered district can be broken.

I think a large reason why all the elderly of OH District 10 vote for Kucinich is because they remember when the Cleveland Family tried to assassinate him thirty years ago.

That singular event won him decades of votes, it seems. *sighs*

---

Interestingly enough, the Cleveland Family is growing rapidly after their fall in the 1990s, with support from the Chicago Outfit and Gambino Family.

Papalardo1-107x130.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm. I don't think it is illegal to pay people to not vote. I may be wrong. It is illegal to buy votes but to pay people not to vote...interesting concept but in my opinion a very expensive one. The only way that would work would be on a strictly local level within a limited population otherwise the cost would be prohibitive. I could see it happening though if one candidate was say for a zoning project and the other against and a large company was for the zoning project.

Also, if you think about it...every homeless person in a 10-mile radius would stop by for free $50. And Cleveland has lots of homeless people. You could say homelessness is one of our largest economic sectors!

Not very effective, IMO.

because they voted against your retarded ass? No pay required. Just logic and common sense.

wtf?

WTF? what? Do you REALLY think I don't know anything about your politics? I'd vote for Kasich in a heartbeat.

I DID vote for Kasich, Gunny. I am a GOP-er. See the avatar?

Apparently you dun know my politics -- but, hey, I am flattered you at least know my name.

My precinct was as busy as it was during a Presidential election year.

Given that the DJ was discussing this with Ted Strickland on election day, I'd say he's trying to smoke disenchanted Dems into voting today. As in, "Don't let the Republicans buy the election...hurry to the polls!"

I can imagine a DJ punking listeners....but a sitting governor?

Don't blame me...I campaigned for Blackwell.

kenblackwell-thumb.jpg

Mr. Outsourcing? I am not in his district; I voted for Corrigan and Kucinich beat him.

WTF does it take to lose as a Democrat in Cuyahoga County?

I would have voted for a dead guy against any Dem in this state during this election. I cannot believe people elected a fucking Dem County Executive.

Gunny, I saw mebbe two GOP yard signs anywhere around my neighborhood for any GOP candidate. Every other house sported Kucinich signs.

I am bumfuddled at this guy's popularity -- I truely am. Kucinich might be a fun dinner guest, but a HOR guy? In this economy?

No way...I'd sooner trust my government to a happy puppy.

Forum List

Back