Who Pays for Tariffs? You do.

Unless the product you want to buy is not imported. ;)

I bet China lowers tariffs on imported pork soon, if they haven't already.
They didn't buy any.
Why aren’t we all buying beef from India?
aren't Cows sacred in India?
Yea but so was a woman’s virginity in America 1955. Is a woman’s virginity sacred in America today?
They don't sell beef in India for local consumption or export, so that is probably why we don't buy it from them. Because they worship Cows there.

Well, mostly you. It depends on price elasticity.

As you can see, prices are rising for goods that have been affected by Trump's higher taxes on trade, and falling for those that have not.

B3-EA599_Dshot_NS_20190517035505.png

The Daily Shot: The Cost of Inadequate Infrastructure
Who Pays the Trump Tariffs? We Do, These Americans Say

multinationals are examining their relationships with the chi coms
if it drags on people start to shake their lines up
BGb42mX.gif

why no threads on the poor Spanish olive farmers ? just the poor boo hoo chi coms?

I was in walmart the other night i started walking through the aisles of crap
t shirts made in pakistan 3.5 0 and 5 bucks ....made in terrorist pakistan

i bought one in just about every color..now i got t's for the summer ...no fag pinks n crap
the quality is not half bad ...i mean its not the mens department in saks

Pakistanis actually make the best double napped flannels and flannels on the planet .they have a gift believe it or not .
its a gift from allah ?

No tariffs on the Trump family products, just a coincidence.

What are Trump family products? I thought he sold his name and stuff that had his name on it, like neck ties and hats. Really, I am hoping we get back to American made stuff. Hell, all this crap about farmers, they don’t even grow food anymore it all comes from Mexico. I’m good with the tariffs.

They didn't buy any.
Yea but so was a woman’s virginity in America 1955. Is a woman’s virginity sacred in America today?
They don't sell beef in India for local consumption or export, so that is probably why we don't buy it from them. Because they worship Cows there.

We worship cows in Texas to. We slather them in BBQ sauce and cook them. The smell is very pleasing to the lord. It’s in the Bible.

We worship cows in Texas to. We slather them in BBQ sauce and cook them. The smell is very pleasing to the lord. It’s in the Bible.
Mexican cows no doubt

Probably. Remember when they were going to put country of Origen on all that, but big beef threw a fit? When I can afford it I go to Bay Area meat market. Those cows come from Santa Fe Texas. My girl child ( oldest ) even named it.

As you can see, prices are rising for goods that have been affected by Trump's higher taxes on trade, and falling for those that have not.

So we all can assume from your post that up to this point the fact that consumers have any import tarrifs added to the retail price they pay was news to you? Can we also assume that you were equally as ignorant of the fact that it works exactly the same way on their side of the pond? Also that the parties that suffers the effects of tariffs the most are the makers and exporters of those products as they lose just that much more business and their countries lose just that many more jobs from their economies.

Let us know when you finally get the rest of the balance of trade figured out, dummy.

I have a degree in economics specializing in trade.

Tariffs imposed by China on American goods have the same affect on Chinese consumers as tariffs do for Americans on goods imported from China.

But the President has been saying that the Chinese are paying the tariffs we imposed on them, which is factually wrong.

Last edited:

They didn't buy any.
Nah....the virginity thing in 1955 is fake news! :lol:

I read that in the 1950's 70% of the people married that had a child within their first year of marriage, had their babies within the first 7 months after marriage... which of course means, those girls were not virgins when they got married...

Tariffs imposed by China on American goods have the same affect on Chinese consumers as tariffs do for Americans on goods imported from China.

But the President has been saying that the Chinese are paying the tariffs we imposed on them, which is factually wrong.

Nice, but i do not think your education necessary to figure out a tariff is just a tax Toro

Those here yellin' maga over it can recluse themselves from further debate.

What could scholastic advantage address is the multitude of interconnective issues related to Trump's so called 'war' w/ China.

1) we're not their only customer , consider they can make up their losses elsewhere w/less economic pain than we've self inflicted.

2)they're a debt holder for America

3) they've pursued SDR (special drawing rights) ,exchage rates being based on market valuations being at risk if the 'market' changes

4) Globalists in a global market don't care about 'made in Merica ' if they can offshore . The only sorts we're hearing from is domestic manufacturers that can't

~S~

They didn't buy any.

I read that in the 1950's 70% of the people married that had a child within their first year of marriage, had their babies within the first 7 months after marriage... which of course means, those girls were not virgins when they got married...

Whores. Wonder if that’s why all the “Boomers” are so fucked up?

Nice, but i do not think your education necessary to figure out a tariff is just a tax Toro

Those here yellin' maga over it can recluse themselves from further debate.

What could scholastic advantage address is the multitude of interconnective issues related to Trump's so called 'war' w/ China.

1) we're not their only customer , consider they can make up their losses elsewhere w/less economic pain than we've self inflicted.

2)they're a debt holder for America

3) they've pursued SDR (special drawing rights) ,exchage rates being based on market valuations being at risk if the 'market' changes

4) Globalists in a global market don't care about 'made in Merica ' if they can offshore . The only sorts we're hearing from is domestic manufacturers that can't

~S~

1.) We might as well be their only customer.
When we close port the goods back up on literally hundreds of cargo ships that just sit off shore and massive lay offs take place in Chinese factories. So no...they really cannot make up their losses in other places.

2.) They make money off of the debt they hold. If they want to play hardball that can stop too. You serious here?

3.). SDR my ass....the Chinese central bank has illegally pegged the yuan at 8 to 1 on the dollar for many years now. They don't even consider their own Domestic Product when they fix the rate..they fix it on our DP like goddamed financial Vampires.

4.) Anyone can offshore....but they shouldn't go unpunished for it. Ergo tariffs.

Jo

Last edited:

They didn't buy any.

Yes but they got married. My aunt did this. Eventually she got a divorce.

Today there’s less shame in being a baby mama

They didn't buy any.

Whores. Wonder if that’s why all the “Boomers” are so fucked up?
Yes. This is why. But it seems to be the natural evolution of man. You may not like the mutation. It may have an adverse effect on society but it is what it is.

When organized religious were first invented it too had an adverse effect on humans. Think about how many people died because of religion. Hell even Jesus died over religion

Dumbass.. Trump industries including construction and realty all get their
Goods and supplies from the same place the rest of the country does. There's a pretty good bet his companies already have paid out millions just in tariffs on construction supplies alone.

Jo

Dumbass.. Trump industries including construction and realty all get their
Goods and supplies from the same place the rest of the country does. There's a pretty good bet his companies already have paid out millions just in tariffs on construction supplies alone.

Jo
There’s a pretty good bet?

This is why the house wants to see his taxes. How much has he made of his ties to Russia for example?

I’ll take your bet. Release his taxes.

Trump should never have been allowed to build a hotel in Washington

Uhm ..

View attachment 262301

That is for all prices paid in the Philadelphia region, not solely import prices paid from China.

And the graph shows manufacturing not raising prices

They didn't buy any.

Yes but they got married. My aunt did this. Eventually she got a divorce.

Today there’s less shame in being a baby mama

And a lot more broken homes, dumbass.

Forum List

Back