Who plans to watch the Liar in Chief tonight?

Did any of you CNN watchers see that Pelosi Feinstein and the new and outgoing governors of California were invited to Officer Singh's funeral and none of them dared to show their sanctuary faces....unreal....

I expect to take a large dunk about the time....probably will resemble him...
I plan to watch. It is a duty. I don't like watching him. He rambles and it is hard to follow his subject when he wanders off onto incomplete sentences. And he spends more time on self-aggrandizing commercials than substance. But he is our President and his policies affect our lives for good or ill. We need to know where he is taking us.

I wonder if he knows he lies, or if he thinks his lies are believed by anyone with an IQ over moron.

Since this affects me, yes I'll watch. It will also allow me to comment here with others who watched.

I'm grabbing some chips and popcorn, I wouldn't miss it for the world. This is better than a Leafs game.

God Bless America! Get 'er done Trump!

So if someone offered you the entire world or watching Trump's speech?

You would pick Trump's speech?

Okaaaaaaaaaaaay.

I don't want this world, way too many headaches. I'm just a guest until the Good Lord decides my fate (and those of my enemies).

I expect to take a large dunk about the time....probably will resemble him...

I’ll be watching the hockey game.

As a side note- think of a new derogatory term for Trump. Liar in chief has been used for every president since Nixon, it’s tired and not clever anymore.

I'm grabbing some chips and popcorn, I wouldn't miss it for the world. This is better than a Leafs game.

God Bless America! Get 'er done Trump!

So if someone offered you the entire world or watching Trump's speech?

You would pick Trump's speech?

Okaaaaaaaaaaaay.
No fucking way I would want the entire world, as it is mostly fucked up by liberals. I just need my little plot of Earth that I call home, and that is more than enough for me...And watching President Trump at 9:00 pm tonight...

This is what happens when I think of the OP:

Looks like a brown turd, just like the 1/2 white fagot who ran the rainbow house, with his tranny partner..

obama-turd.png

I wont dignify Goldilocks and his horseshit lies by watching his sorry fat ass.

Forum List

Back