Who plans to watch the Liar in Chief tonight?

Will read the transcript tomorrow, if he gets the support many of you are hoping for Please ask him why the 90.000 "keep America great" vote Trump 2020 banners are being made in CHINA. how about that America 1st deal? Americans not good enough to make banners,?
He's a cheap piece of shit so no..

Will read the transcript tomorrow, if he gets the support many of you are hoping for Please ask him why the 90.000 "keep America great" vote Trump 2020 banners are being made in CHINA. how about that America 1st deal? Americans not good enough to make banners,?

Good idea! The transcript will be easier to keep up with the lies!

I very rarely watch Presidential speeches, I think Bush was the last one I watched.

I have better things to do with my time.

Democrat rubes and many on this board think he is going to spend a sum total of 8 minutes making a case for a wall.
Sorry, case has been made. Batten down the hatches for ACTION! (Hee-Hee-Hee).

he's going to do just exactly what everyone knows he is going to do: he is going to abuse his presidential power.

I expect to take a large dunk about the time....probably will resemble him...

When you flush that turd think about Obama and his legacy going down the drain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I bet over 70% of the US population is going to watch, and when the rebuttal comes on, 10% will stay up to watch the lies....
I won't watch the democrats. I can't stand their lies.

Tomorrow the media will have a full slate of lies.

Who plans to watch the Liar in Chief tonight?

I will definitely watch. I look forward to the rebuttal from Pelosi and Schumer.

Networks To Air Pelosi, Schumer Rebuttal To Trump Border Wall Speech
Yeah, you and the rest of the liberal dingbats will watch her,while your IQs wont budge above 70 points....

IQ-Level-Scale.png
<-----Nancy Pelosi and her viewers

he's going to do just exactly what everyone knows he is going to do: he is going to abuse his presidential power.
Bwaaaaahhhhaaaaaa. Like having the FBI spy on US citizens? IRS targeting conservative groups? Killing 10,000 Mexicans? Leaving 4 US citizens to die while jetting off to Las Vegas? Obama did all these and not one peep out of you assholes, so go fuck yourselves if he declares the border as a crisis and employs the military to do what they do best, to build a wall and defend this country.

Bwaaaaahhhhaaaaaa. Like having the FBI spy on US citizens? IRS targeting conservative groups? Killing 10,000 Mexicans? Leaving 4 US citizens to die while jetting off to Las Vegas? Obama did all these and not one peep out of you assholes, so go fuck yourselves if he declares the border as a crisis and employs the military to do what they do best, to build a wall and defend this country.
No, not like any of that at all. And none of that is abuse of power, and you are a delusional Trump cultist.

I WANT him to declare a state of emergency....it will prove he is a mindless incompetent....AND it will be tied up in court for years.

No, not like any of that at all. And none of that is abuse of power, and you are a delusional Trump cultist.
So you wouldn't give a shit if President Trump had the IRS attack CNN, CBS, ABC, MSNBC and prevent them from being open because of their liberal leanings? Oh you are such a liar it is totally obvious.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Last edited:
Earth to the OP: hiLIARy is not President.

So you wouldn't give a shit if President Trump had the IRS attack CNN, CBS, ABC, MSNBC and prevent them from being open because of their liberal leanings? Oh you are such a liar it is totally obvious.
What , crybaby? Go whine about that shit in another thread. Here's a Kleenex and a binky.

Forum List

Back