Who said These Quotes on Race?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
“To define each of us by our race is nothing short of a denial of our humanity.”

“I don’t believe in quotas. America was founded on a philosophy of individual rights, not group rights.”

“The black people I knew came from different places and backgrounds- social, economic, even ethnic- yet the color of our skin was somehow supposed to make us identical in spite of our differences. I didn’t buy it. Of course we had all experienced racism in one way or another, but did that mean that we had to think alike?”

“Every person in this room has endured a slight. Every person. Somebody has said something that has hurt their feelings or did something to them — left them out.”

“The absolute worst I have ever been treated, the worst things that have been done to me, the worst things that have been said about me, are by northern liberal elites, not by the people of Savannah, Georgia.”

“Why do you think I get in so much controversy? People have a model of what they think a black person should think.”

I am aware that Justice Clarence Thomas said a few of those things. If the same person said all those things, then that person is Justice Thomas.

You forgot one:

"Is that a pubic hair on my coke bottle? "

What proof is there he actually said that?

BTW, several people testified that Anita Hill had this weird habit of putting her pubic hairs in strange places. She is wacked out bitch.

“To define each of us by our race is nothing short of a denial of our humanity.”

“I don’t believe in quotas. America was founded on a philosophy of individual rights, not group rights.”

“The black people I knew came from different places and backgrounds- social, economic, even ethnic- yet the color of our skin was somehow supposed to make us identical in spite of our differences. I didn’t buy it. Of course we had all experienced racism in one way or another, but did that mean that we had to think alike?”

“Every person in this room has endured a slight. Every person. Somebody has said something that has hurt their feelings or did something to them — left them out.”

“The absolute worst I have ever been treated, the worst things that have been done to me, the worst things that have been said about me, are by northern liberal elites, not by the people of Savannah, Georgia.”

“Why do you think I get in so much controversy? People have a model of what they think a black person should think.”

Those are all from Uncle Tom personified. Clarence Thomas. Funny he got where he was by quotas but now he is against them. :lol:

An unfortunate by product of the founding fathers actions in not getting rid of slavery from the start of this nation. 3/5ths of person is a pretty good denial of our humanity as well.

No it was founded on the philosophy that all men were created equal. All men being a group. We know Black people and NA's were left out of that philosophy.

He again conveniently forgets this was a construct that whites put in place. The very people he lapping up to.

IOW "White people its ok you discriminate, call me out of my name, enslave my people and disregard what that slavery and subsequent Jim Crow has done to my people. No really its ok. I know you had a hard day navigating through the effects of racism as well."

He says this as the state of Georgia flies a modified confederate flag as the state flag. SMMFH

IOW "Hey white people. I'm not really Black. I'm white like you. Please accept me and use me as an example that everything is A ok now. If I can make it, those Blacks are just lazy."

Last edited:
Is Asscleptos doing the libtard identity politics racism thingy again?

I bet that little Nazi is.

lol, stupid shit.

Lets see, without reading his stupid crap, I can bet he is saying that the quotes are from an Uncle Tom, a black race traitor and a person ignorant of how evil white men were to blacks.

Am I right?

lol, stupid shit.

Lets see, without reading his stupid crap, I can bet he is saying that the quotes are from an Uncle Tom, a black race traitor and a person ignorant of how evil white men were to blacks.

Am I right?

I dont know exactly what you are trying to prove by guessing at something you already read but Clarence Thomas is a subservient, uncle tom, lap dog. No person in their right mind says some of the shit he says unless they are getting paid to be a sellout or they want to be white.

"Son - when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everybody to know he is a ******."

Was it George HW Bush to Dubya or

LBJ?

"Son - when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everybody to know he is a ******."

Was it George HW Bush to Dubya or

LBJ?

LBJ, a Demofascist of course.

I'm glad to see you are acknowledging the democrats of yore as racists because they're the republicans of today.

LBJ was never GOP, nor was Senator KKK Byrd.

Face it, the only party with a history of manipulating people using race is the Demofascist party.

No one else.

Forum List

Back