*WHo Shot The Retired Military Girl In The Neck?*

Bet that response makes you feel good.
The only thing that’d make me happier about this situation is if Trump’s cultists start to come back to reality.
So half the electorate are cultists.

Curious...the ones that needed a "scream in the streets" day.....were they cultists?

How about the ones that wear vagina hats?

Are they cultists?

Or just thosee that you disagree with are cultists.

Curious....your answer?
The cultists are the ones who have become disconnected from reality. I doubt that’s half the electorate.
I assume you saw Secretary Clinton as disconnected from reality when she continually claimed the election was stolen from her.

And I assume you saw the news media as disconnected from reality when they pushed the Russian Collusion thing?

I assume Adam Schiff was disconnected from reality when he said he had an abundance of evidence of Trump/Russian collusion....something Mueller could not find.

That being Said...and I mean this.....

Schiff should be brought up on charges for having proof of Russian/Trump collusion but refused to give it to the Mueller tam which means he was obstructing justice!
Being disconnected from reality would be failing to acknowledge that Russia intervened in the election to benefit Trump.

Clinton’s campaign and the DNC were victims of illegal activities to harm them. They have every right to say so.

What do the Trump cultists have to say about that

Putin wanted to undermine confidence in our elections. Trump is really too stupid to be a Russian asset and he can't keep his mouth shut. Trump helped Putin without really knowing it.

1. Some one shot and killed her, during Jan. 6th.
She was stationed at Eielson Air Force Base near the City of North Pole, Alaska.

There's a University nearby: UAF Home | University of Alaska Fairbanks

Commissioned and Non-Commissioned Officer ranks of military careerists on base are stacked with local frat boys who have deep ties to city hall, local landowners, the Democrat Party, small-town RINOs, Investigative Journalism and News in the Public Interest, other pro-police organizations, and a tourism and hospitality industry that caters avidly to patrons of prostitutes.
chesswarsnow

She was in security.. Like an MP..
Wrong.

Security and MP are two completely different situations with the only comparison being both have the authority to detain.

The fact that you said "like an MP" makes it quite clear that you have no idea what you are talking about.

None.

You're right I don't know what her job was as AF security.

Woman shot and killed at Capitol was security forces ...
Air Force Times, Independent News For Airmen | Air Force Times › news › your-air-force › ...
Jan 08, 2021 · Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt posted a photo of herself wearing a QAnon shirt in September 2020. She was shot and killed while taking part in a riot at the Capitol Jan. 6, 2021.

Why did the capital police move away from the doors to begin with? Their body language looks very relaxed for being in such a dangerous situation. They are not yelling at the rioters telling them to get back and even when the woman is shot they still seem oddly calm.
Being calm in the face of danger sounds like they were well-trained.

What was the danger, no one in the crowd is trying to harm them, so why do they move away from the doors? The rioters were not physically trying to harm the guards in front of the door, so why did the guy who killed them woman view them as a physical threat? Why didn't he just let them come throw the doors? And for that matter why is he hiding in a doorway? If he thinks the rioters are a threat why isn't he telling the guards in front of the doors to remain in place? Sorry but the actions taken by the capital police not just in this video but in other videos show anything but them being "well-trained".

They beat one of the police officers with an aluminum baseball bat, took his weapon and were shouting, "kill him, kill him. Kill him with his own weapon".

Do you consider yourself a patriot?
heck...beat with an aluminum baseball bat, but no serious injury requiring hospitalization.

Impressive...guy must be made of steel

He was bleeding from his mouth and ears and couldn't stand up.

Putin wanted to undermine confidence in our elections. Trump is really too stupid to be a Russian asset and he can't keep his mouth shut. Trump helped Putin without really knowing it.
I thought the same. Trump was going to give Putin what he wanted. He didn’t need anything in return.

She was stationed at Eielson Air Force Base near the City of North Pole, Alaska.

Commissioned and Non-Commissioned Officer ranks of military careerists on base are stacked with local frat boys who have deep ties to city hall, local landowners, the Democrat Party, small-town RINOs, Investigative Journalism and News in the Public Interest, other pro-police organizations, and a tourism and hospitality industry that caters avidly to patrons of prostitutes.
chesswarsnow

Wrong.

Security and MP are two completely different situations with the only comparison being both have the authority to detain.

The fact that you said "like an MP" makes it quite clear that you have no idea what you are talking about.

None.

Air Force Times, Independent News For Airmen | Air Force Times › news › your-air-force › ...
Jan 08, 2021 · Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt posted a photo of herself wearing a QAnon shirt in September 2020. She was shot and killed while taking part in a riot at the Capitol Jan. 6, 2021.
No. You really don't.

One who compares security force as similar to MP has absolutely no idea what they are talking about. You have no idea what an MP has to deal with....not just physically....but mentally. How dare you cite an article as your proof. You have no idea.

Why did the capital police move away from the doors to begin with? Their body language looks very relaxed for being in such a dangerous situation. They are not yelling at the rioters telling them to get back and even when the woman is shot they still seem oddly calm.

What was the danger, no one in the crowd is trying to harm them, so why do they move away from the doors? The rioters were not physically trying to harm the guards in front of the door, so why did the guy who killed them woman view them as a physical threat? Why didn't he just let them come throw the doors? And for that matter why is he hiding in a doorway? If he thinks the rioters are a threat why isn't he telling the guards in front of the doors to remain in place? Sorry but the actions taken by the capital police not just in this video but in other videos show anything but them being "well-trained".

They beat one of the police officers with an aluminum baseball bat, took his weapon and were shouting, "kill him, kill him. Kill him with his own weapon".

heck...beat with an aluminum baseball bat, but no serious injury requiring hospitalization.

yet did not require hospitalization.

That guy must be invincible.

chesswarsnow

Wrong.

None.

No. You really don't.

One who compares security force as similar to MP has absolutely no idea what they are talking about. You have no idea what an MP has to deal with....not just physically....but mentally. How dare you cite an article as your proof. You have no idea.

I already said I have no idea what her security job in the AF was.. but she was a huge fan of Trump and QANON so she wasn't very bright.

yet did not require hospitalization.

That guy must be invincible.

So post his name...

I thought the same. Trump was going to give Putin what he wanted. He didn’t need anything in return.

Trump was writing gushy letters to Putin way back in 2013 when he had the Miss America pageant in Russia.. Trump has a real man crush on the guy.

I already said I have no idea what her security job in the AF was.. but she was a huge fan of Trump and QANON so she wasn't very bright.
What a loser frat boy attitude. A bunch of good old boys contracting a hit or murder-for-hire straight out of the DNC boiler room.

What a loser frat boy attitude. A bunch of good old boys contracting a hit or murder-for-hire straight out of the DNC boiler room.

I am not a man, but I am well educated. QANON is a crackpot conspiracy group.. Ashli wasn't really even bright enough to pass the enlistment exam to get into the USAF.

chesswarsnow

Wrong.

None.
Who cares what the crazy bitch did in the AF? She got shot for being a domestic terrorist.

As it turns out the one cop that was assaulted was assaulted by an Antifa fag.
Nope.

Wrong.
No one was injured by the guy with the hockey sticks.
The article describing it as a deadly attack is all wrong if you watch the video.
And that is a different situation entirely.
The cop who later died is the one hit with the fire extinguisher.
Be he clearly was not harmed either.
No cops were harmed, just a little scared a few times.

Sorry bout that,

2. If it was clean kill, then why haven't we heard who did it?
3. Name rank and badge number, or was it some other?
4. Her death should really be pissing off the Veterans.
5. They want answers, I want answers.
6. The world wants answers.
7. Who fired that bullet???
8. It was a crime whoever shot her, she had no weapon, and was shot through a doorway. I viewed the video.

9. The cop, whom the President Trump was shamed in the White House, lowered the flag, well he died of a heart condition.
10. No word who the supposed capital cop was, politician, just he was put on administration leave.

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas
Your concerns would have more merit if it wasn't 100% rooted in your worship of a cult leader....Instead of being rooted in the general opposition to excessive force.....

if it was, we would all be asking you, where the fuck have you been?? Because she isn't the first this has happened to....with even much less room to justify it...

But I am anti-Trump and am a far left liberal progressive, and still find this shooting by police very troubling.
It apparently has NOT been investigated at all.
Unlike the Breonna Taylor murder, there is no press coverage or even anyone suggesting it be investigated.
That makes it much more troubling.
As far as I understand law, public political protest is a protected right in a public building.
So shooting her was not just murder, but an attempt to intimidate and suppress political expression, which is a far greater crime even than murder.
I could easily excuse it if the person were scared or had no choice.
But they could easily have just instead fired a warning shot up or down, and did not have to fire 2 shots.
So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.
Then protest the event and petition Congress for redress like they did for Ms. Taylor.
He thinks continuously saying "I am a far left progressive" is supposed to change anything.....

A far left progressive already KNEW that violently storming the Capitol TO PREVENT the electoral count in hopes that would keep their preferred candidate in office wouldn't be met with roses and cupcakes...

A far left progressive has DECADES AND DECADES of case history to inform them of this......

View attachment 448340

These students weren't trying to storm the Federal Capitol to do anything.....and the police shootings that happened at a predominantly black Jackson State around that same time doesn't even get mentioned.....but you are acting shocked that a woman was shot by Capitol police...and you call yourself a "progressive"??

Ribgy is a Tim Pool style liberal in that he isn't.

No, I am about the ONLY real liberal, in that a real liberal does no only want his own desires protected, but all rights.
Like censorship of ideas you do not agree with is really stupid, because once you allow censorship at all, everyone can get censored.
You just do not know what liberalism means.
All sides of protected political expression has to be heard.
Not just the sides you like.

I disagree with everything you just said except that you have the right to say it.

And you are not a liberal unless you agree those occupying congress has the protected right to do so, as long as they were not harming individuals.

No, it's not liberal to interfer with the peaceful transfer of power, breaking doors, windows, ransacking Congress, stealing and shitting in the Capitol. None of that is liberal.

Its a public building, whose sole purpose is to get and implement the will of the people.

The will of the people elected Biden. You guys had your chance in court and state houses and either election fraud wasn't brought up, it was laughed out of court or in some cases like the Texas AG they brought lawsuits that obviously wouldn't have standing.

You lost. You lost every round in every way. A liberal knows to value the will of the people even when they disagree with it.

The people trying to occupy congress were wrong.
No doubt about it.
But that does NOT mean their protest should be censored by police violence.
That fact they were wrong does not mean we don't have to tolerate them.
We do.
We have to let them be heard.
THEN everyone can decide who was right.

And the occupation did not interfere with anything.
It was over in a few hours.

If you do not defend the right of opposing views to be heard, then you are not a liberal.

As it turns out the one cop that was assaulted was assaulted by an Antifa fag.
Nope.

Wrong.
No one was injured by the guy with the hockey sticks.
The article describing it as a deadly attack is all wrong if you watch the video.
And that is a different situation entirely.
The cop who later died is the one hit with the fire extinguisher.
Be he clearly was not harmed either.
No cops were harmed, just a little scared a few times.
You are delusional.

Sorry bout that,

8. It was a crime whoever shot her, she had no weapon, and was shot through a doorway. I viewed the video.

9. The cop, whom the President Trump was shamed in the White House, lowered the flag, well he died of a heart condition.
10. No word who the supposed capital cop was, politician, just he was put on administration leave.

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas
Your concerns would have more merit if it wasn't 100% rooted in your worship of a cult leader....Instead of being rooted in the general opposition to excessive force.....

if it was, we would all be asking you, where the fuck have you been?? Because she isn't the first this has happened to....with even much less room to justify it...

But I am anti-Trump and am a far left liberal progressive, and still find this shooting by police very troubling.
Unlike the Breonna Taylor murder, there is no press coverage or even anyone suggesting it be investigated.
As far as I understand law, public political protest is a protected right in a public building.
So shooting her was not just murder, but an attempt to intimidate and suppress political expression, which is a far greater crime even than murder.
But they could easily have just instead fired a warning shot up or down, and did not have to fire 2 shots.
So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.
Then protest the event and petition Congress for redress like they did for Ms. Taylor.
He thinks continuously saying "I am a far left progressive" is supposed to change anything.....

A far left progressive already KNEW that violently storming the Capitol TO PREVENT the electoral count in hopes that would keep their preferred candidate in office wouldn't be met with roses and cupcakes...

A far left progressive has DECADES AND DECADES of case history to inform them of this......

View attachment 448340

These students weren't trying to storm the Federal Capitol to do anything.....and the police shootings that happened at a predominantly black Jackson State around that same time doesn't even get mentioned.....but you are acting shocked that a woman was shot by Capitol police...and you call yourself a "progressive"??

No, I am about the ONLY real liberal, in that a real liberal does no only want his own desires protected, but all rights.
Like censorship of ideas you do not agree with is really stupid, because once you allow censorship at all, everyone can get censored.

I disagree with everything you just said except that you have the right to say it.

And you are not a liberal unless you agree those occupying congress has the protected right to do so, as long as they were not harming individuals.
Its a public building, whose sole purpose is to get and implement the will of the people.
Just because it is a public building doesn't mean a person has the right to enter at their leisure and do as they please in every office or with the contents that reside in that building. The attitude in which you posses while entering a building is also a factor especially when the attitude is one of insurrection to right a supposed wrong while carrying the banner of "Law and Order".

The protestors were not trying to enter at leisure, but as what they felt was an essential political protest.
They had a right to have their day in the headlines.
The police has no authority or right to shoot anyone.
It is the police who need to be jailed.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.

View attachment 448340

No, it's not liberal to interfer with the peaceful transfer of power, breaking doors, windows, ransacking Congress, stealing and shitting in the Capitol. None of that is liberal.

The will of the people elected Biden. You guys had your chance in court and state houses and either election fraud wasn't brought up, it was laughed out of court or in some cases like the Texas AG they brought lawsuits that obviously wouldn't have standing.

You lost. You lost every round in every way. A liberal knows to value the will of the people even when they disagree with it.

No doubt about it.
We do.

If you do not defend the right of opposing views to be heard, then you are not a liberal.
Yes the domestic terrorists were definitely wrong.

They were there to hang Pence and Pelosi. That was caught on video. They should have wasted a lot more of the terrorists. If they wanted to be regarded as protestors they should have protested instead of breaking the law.

There is zero reasons to tolerate idots and domestic terrorists. If they are that stupid then there is no reasoning with them.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.

View attachment 448340

Just because it is a public building doesn't mean a person has the right to enter at their leisure and do as they please in every office or with the contents that reside in that building. The attitude in which you posses while entering a building is also a factor especially when the attitude is one of insurrection to right a supposed wrong while carrying the banner of "Law and Order".

Rugby appears to think that anarchy = liberalism.

Anarchism is the extreme left parallel to right wing Libertarianism.
Liberalism requires armed resistance to corrupt coercive dictatorship.
And the capital police were illegally violating rights.
The fact I disagree with the protestor's beliefs changes nothing.
'All political expression must be tolerated, especially those we do not agree with.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.

View attachment 448340

No doubt about it.

You need to be more specific. Who was wrong?

The ones who invaded the senate chamber?
The ones rifling through the belongings of Congress members and others?
The ones breaking windows and doors?
The ones who tried but failed to break into the House chamber?
The ones stealing laptops and other materials?
The ones who spread feces around the capitol?
The ones who planted bombs?
The ones who were beating up cops?

Which ones?

Maybe do that on the outside of the capitol where they are free to look like a bunch of assholes all they want.

We do.

Not in the capitol, acting like that. Outside.

They had to be thrown out. They failed to find who they were looking for. Thank god.

You're an idiot. Nobody is opposing their rights to express themselves.

I'd really like an answer to the questions I started off with. I'd really like to know which one of those actions you consider free speech.

Forum List

Back