Who should I vote for ?

Trump is a globalist. He had his stuff made in China and sold here. He has properties that bear his name around the world. Its puzzling why you guys think he cares about the US. If you want to live like a Republican, you should vote like a Democrat.

Unless you've thrown out all Made In China and are buying Made In America you're foolish...and nobody on here believes you've done that.
I love my friend's 30 year old tools, all made in America or Germany.
Most of mine are the same because I used to troll pawn shops for s-k, Craftsman, and Snap-On tools every Saturday AM for years.
His were bought bought 40 years ago new in stores and he knew to buy American.
My ratchet in not American. :(
I did have one, but my cousin bent it taking off his tire. :dunno:
3/8 drive ratchet. I didn't get mad. 3' pole for leverage on it. :auiqs.jpg:
That's right! I'll get me some leverage! Have broken wheel studs before.

We buy foreign... BMW....German engineering at it's finest.

The thing is don't bad mouth Trump while loading up on Chinese crap

Trump is a globalist. He had his stuff made in China and sold here. He has properties that bear his name around the world. Its puzzling why you guys think he cares about the US. If you want to live like a Republican, you should vote like a Democrat.

Unless you've thrown out all Made In China and are buying Made In America you're foolish...and nobody on here believes you've done that.
Most of mine are the same because I used to troll pawn shops for s-k, Craftsman, and Snap-On tools every Saturday AM for years.

I called him a globalist. Both you and I are globalists as well.

I've probably got $100K in tools, and that's a conservative estimate, and most of my wrenches and hand tools are Snapon. But then, I made my living with tools so, you just bought the best, not to mention the Snapon truck would come by the shop every Friday afternoon and took care your tool needs, and you could have an account with them and pay over time, so it was really easy to buy expensive tools. Also have some Matco, SK, Craftsman, but the vast bulk is Snapon. My triple bay chest is Matco.

My son bought a set of Craftsman wrenches last year and I asked where they were made. He looked, and, CHINA. I have one set of Craftsman wrenches in my old tool chest and some other odds and ends Craftsman, but since it's all older stuff, it's all MADE IN AMERICA.

Im
Nope, ain't gonna do it. We ain't stoopid assholes like yall demodummies are. I'm a votin fer TRUMP!
Your shitty grammar is a dead giveaway that you're actually a liberal pretending to be a Trump supporter. Try smarter.
I'm fer Trump and always have been and I ain't never been no dayum commie asshole, light in tha loafers, limp wristed, demodumbass.
Oh... ha ha... you so funny... STFU.

I'm fer Trump and always have been and I ain't never been no dayum commie asshole, light in tha loafers, limp wristed, demodumbass.
Sure thing, pajama boy. Run along now, the adults are talking.
Maybe you should go off and fuck yourself cause I doubt a pansey little mamas boy lik yeu kin get laid otherwise.

Im
Nope, ain't gonna do it. We ain't stoopid assholes like yall demodummies are. I'm a votin fer TRUMP!
Your shitty grammar is a dead giveaway that you're actually a liberal pretending to be a Trump supporter. Try smarter.
Piss off zoomie!

Globalist as in knowing the earth is round? Yes... president Trump does not fall for idiocy and conspiracy theories that are almost as dumb as the Russia collusion hoax.

If by globalist you mean the ideology according to which America belongs to the 3rd world hordes, then obviously, only you entertain such nonsense.

Im
Piss off zoomie!
What's the matter little boi with the man bun, your butt buddy just break up with ya or what? Haven't had a cock down your throat yet today?

We don't need your faggot rage here, queenie, beat it.

Im
Piss off zoomie!
What's the matter little boi with the man bun, your butt buddy just break up with ya or what? Haven't had a cock down your throat yet today?

Funkin loosin lifer. What did they call, you seargent dumbass?

Im
Piss off zoomie!

Funkin loosin lifer. What did they call, you seargent dumbass?
I know what they call you... "DICK."

Globalist as in knowing the earth is round? Yes... president Trump does not fall for idiocy and conspiracy theories that are almost as dumb as the Russia collusion hoax.

If by globalist you mean the ideology according to which America belongs to the 3rd world hordes, then obviously, only you entertain such nonsense.
By globalist I mean what everyone else means: products made and sold to maximize profits on the production end and lowest price/highest quality possible on the consumption end. The blob could have had his crap made here but, as a globalist, he chose pennies over people.

Forum List

Back