Who should pay for illegal's medical care?

Should we deduct all costs for illegals from the foreign aid budget?

• Yes, why should US taxpayers pay for those here illegally?

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No, we need to keep borrowing money for foreign aid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other, I'll explain in my post

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
There are many horror stories of hospitals giving care to illegals who have no money. We end up paying for those who can't afford to pay.

Lets take a poll whether or not we should deduct those costs from foreign aid.

There are many horror stories of hospitals giving care to illegals who have no money. We end up paying for those who can't afford to pay.

No, horror stories were people dying outside emergency rooms in the 80's because hospitals refused to treat them without insurance.

Now federal law requires emergency rooms to stablaize a patient before having them transported to a public hospital.

You actually believe that it is "horrible" for a doctor to treat a patient who can't pay? IMO, that's disgusting that someone would believe that.

Like who?

How much is their medical costing us each year? How much foreign aid do we provide each year to Mexico?

What is the total amount of money spent by us on healthcare each year?

Let's get a proper proportion of the problem before we just dive right in. Give us some well grounded facts to work from!

Last edited:
That first option is a real hoot. It would essentially make the people in Israel, India, Japan, Egypt and a whole host of other nations pay for OUR illegal's healthcare.

I'll bet that would go over like the proverbial turd in the punchbowl with them, don't you think? :cuckoo:

I called my cable company today...
My cable bill is due... Again.

I asked if they could switch me over to that free Obama Internet service.
I also asked if they could at least cancel my phone account with them.
I figured I could get a free Obama phone,get free Obama Internet...Then apply for Obama bucks
so I can quit my job,get UE benefits,get some Obama bucks,get free Obama internet....Get a free Obama cell phone...

Crap,the democrat party has their shit together,
no wonder why they win elections.

I figured I could get a free Obama phone,get free Obama Internet...Then apply for Obama bucks
so I can quit my job,get UE benefits,get some Obama bucks,get free Obama internet....Get a free Obama cell phone...

Good stuff :clap2:

And, the cable company told you: "Pay your bill, shithead. You've been listening to the loonies and are up a creek because of it."

So, you'd prefer they just die right there on the curb? Their children too?

Treat the person.

If they are an immigrant, legal or illegal, and they don't have insurance, send the bill to their home country.

If they refuse to pay, deduct it from their next check,

The illegals.. right before INS picks them up, as the criminals they are, and starts the deportation process

The INS estimates it costs $12,500 to deport an illegal. The Center for American Progress says it's closer to $23,000.

Still wanna deport them...or, should we see the total bill for health care before making that decision?

The illegals.. right before INS picks them up, as the criminals they are, and starts the deportation process

The INS estimates it costs $12,500 to deport an illegal. The Center for American Progress says it's closer to $23,000.

Still wanna deport them...or, should we see the total bill for health care before making that decision?

Private sector can do it cheaper.

Private sector can do it cheaper.

Deportation is a legal procedure involving courts and judges. How can the private sector do it cheaper?

They should be stabilized, arrested, and deported immediately. Hospitals should be required to report illegals to ICE, failing to do so should be a felony.

Honestly, I would be fine were they to be dumped out in the gutter to bleed out.

Forum List

Back