Who should pay for illegal's medical care?

Should we deduct all costs for illegals from the foreign aid budget?

• Yes, why should US taxpayers pay for those here illegally?

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No, we need to keep borrowing money for foreign aid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other, I'll explain in my post

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
The illegals.. right before INS picks them up, as the criminals they are, and starts the deportation process

The INS estimates it costs $12,500 to deport an illegal. The Center for American Progress says it's closer to $23,000.

Still wanna deport them...or, should we see the total bill for health care before making that decision?

Yep.. costs a lot to incarcerate a criminal too.. does not mean I want them left on the streets.. plenty of other areas to cut government spending... like the areas the government is not constitutionally charged to have its nose in

The illegals.. right before INS picks them up, as the criminals they are, and starts the deportation process

The INS estimates it costs $12,500 to deport an illegal. The Center for American Progress says it's closer to $23,000.

Still wanna deport them...or, should we see the total bill for health care before making that decision?

Yep.. costs a lot to incarcerate a criminal too.. does not mean I want them left on the streets.. plenty of other areas to cut government spending... like the areas the government is not constitutionally charged to have its nose in

Not gonna answer directly, huh?

Still wanna deport an illegal, and spend all that money, rather than treat his $900 ER bill for the flu?

Yes. Next question. Take fingerprints, photographs, and DNA samples, and deport them. Even better: ship them south and put them to work walling off Mexico. When it's done, THEN deport them.

Not gonna answer directly, huh?

Still wanna deport an illegal, and spend all that money, rather than treat his $900 ER bill for the flu?

YES.. I do want to deport them.. just like I want to incarcerate criminals who are citizens, even though that costs money too

Damn... are you that fucking dense not to understand that???

The thing is, with or without insurance, hospitals have to treat patients. After that, someone has to pay the bill. Why should we struggle to pay the bill when the illegals who are usually working could make payments themselves?

As long as treatment is given, paying the bill shouldn't be on us. So many hospitals have millions in unpaid bills. If people would just make a small payment, it would make a huge difference for the hospitals. Imagine even $10 - $20 a month from each of thousands of people who owe the hospitals. Many look at the huge bill and do nothing since they can't afford to pay in full. They don't realize they could start chipping away at it and help the hospital remain in business.

Many illegals get paid under the table in addition to receiving welfare benefits. I don't think asking them to make payments is out of line. Many of us who pay taxes are doing our best to get by and heaping more responsibility on us isn't the answer.

Even if we deduct the amount spent on medical care for illegals from the money we send in foreign aid, we still pay for things we shouldn't. We shouldn't be sending as much foreign aid as we do, and we shouldn't give a penny to the Muslim Brotherhood, let alone fighter jets, tanks and weapons.

Why are we expected to pay the world when we can't afford our own bills?

Last edited:
They should be stabilized, arrested, and deported immediately. Hospitals should be required to report illegals to ICE, failing to do so should be a felony.

Honestly, I would be fine were they to be dumped out in the gutter to bleed out.

are you prepared to dispose of the body and clean up at your expense?....

I called my cable company today...
My cable bill is due... Again.

I asked if they could switch me over to that free Obama Internet service.
I also asked if they could at least cancel my phone account with them.
I figured I could get a free Obama phone,get free Obama Internet...Then apply for Obama bucks
so I can quit my job,get UE benefits,get some Obama bucks,get free Obama internet....Get a free Obama cell phone...

Crap,the democrat party has their shit together,
no wonder why they win elections.

idiot

FactCheck.org : The Obama Phone?

This specific program, SafeLink, started under President George Bush, with grants from an independent company created under President Bill Clinton, which was a legacy of an act passed under President Franklin Roosevelt, which was influenced by an agreement reached between telecommunications companies and the administration of President Woodrow Wilson.

There are many horror stories of hospitals giving care to illegals who have no money. We end up paying for those who can't afford to pay.

Lets take a poll whether or not we should deduct those costs from foreign aid.

The taxpayer can pay it. Although Americans don't like to give a cent to those less fortunate, do they?

That first option is a real hoot. It would essentially make the people in Israel, India, Japan, Egypt and a whole host of other nations pay for OUR illegal's healthcare.

I'll bet that would go over like the proverbial turd in the punchbowl with them, don't you think?

So what? Why should we borrow money to give to those countries? Make the case.
Maybe you are young enough to see when Medicare and SS go bankrupt? Similarly, if Medicare keeps cutting costs many hospitals will go bankrupt too. We need to cut costs, and I vote to cut foreign aid and medical care for illegals.

Not just healthcare, but for amnesty. The cost exceeds $2-trillion for the entitlements they get w/o paying for, per the CBO.

There are many horror stories of hospitals giving care to illegals who have no money. We end up paying for those who can't afford to pay.

The taxpayer can pay it. Although Americans don't like to give a cent to those less fortunate, do they?

The taxpayer pays for to much as it is.

These people are illegals. They shouldn't be in the country to begin with so who the hell wants to pay for their healthcare? Not me.

Ship em back to Mexico. Let the Mexican Govt cover the bill.

What do you do in Austrailia?? I'm sure your taxpayers would balk at footing the bill for ILLEGALS in your country. Whats Austalias policy on illegals? I'm sure you folks don't roll out the red carpet for em just like Mexico doesn't.

Last edited:

We already have to pay for the lazy ass Americans that want to sit and collect off everyone else, i sure as hell don't want to have to pay for ILLEGALS too.

Please show a country that pays more for foreign aid and charities than the US.....nevermind, just look here

List of governments by development aid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
United States – $28.67 billion
France – $12.43 billion
Germany – $11.98 billion
United Kingdom – $11.50 billion
Japan – $9.48 billion
Spain – $6.57 billion
Netherlands – $6.43 billion
Sweden – $4.55 billion
Norway – $4.09 billion
Canada – $4.01 billion
Italy – $3.31 billion
Denmark – $2.81 billion
Australia – $2.76 billion
Belgium – $2.60 billion
Switzerland – $2.31 billion
Finland – $1.29 billion
Austria – $1.15 billion
Ireland – $1.00 billion
South Korea – $0.82 billion
Greece – $0.61 billion
Portugal – $0.51 billion
Luxembourg – $0.40 billion
New Zealand – $0.31 billion

white taxpayers should pay !!

They should be stabilized, arrested, and deported immediately. Hospitals should be required to report illegals to ICE, failing to do so should be a felony.

Honestly, I would be fine were they to be dumped out in the gutter to bleed out.

are you prepared to dispose of the body and clean up at your expense?....

Wrap it in a trash bag and toss it out with the garbage.

Not just healthcare, but for amnesty. The cost exceeds $2-trillion for the entitlements they get w/o paying for, per the CBO.

You're telling me that over half of the budget goes to giving illegal aliens entitlements? Im going to call you a retard without even attempting to look that up or figure out how you go so hopelessly confused.

Please show a country that pays more for foreign aid and charities than the US.....nevermind, just look here

List of governments by development aid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
United States – $28.67 billion
France – $12.43 billion
Germany – $11.98 billion
United Kingdom – $11.50 billion
Japan – $9.48 billion
Spain – $6.57 billion
Netherlands – $6.43 billion
Sweden – $4.55 billion
Norway – $4.09 billion
Canada – $4.01 billion
Italy – $3.31 billion
Denmark – $2.81 billion
Australia – $2.76 billion
Belgium – $2.60 billion
Switzerland – $2.31 billion
Finland – $1.29 billion
Austria – $1.15 billion
Ireland – $1.00 billion
South Korea – $0.82 billion
Greece – $0.61 billion
Portugal – $0.51 billion
Luxembourg – $0.40 billion
New Zealand – $0.31 billion
Just as an example, France has about 60 million people and the US about 300 million. Five times the $!2 million that France gives would equal $60,000,000.

Who should pay for illegal's medical care?

Congress does nothing to rid the country of Illegal aliens. Therefore, the cost of medical care for illegal aliens should come out of the congressman's budget from whatever state the illegal alien received the care from. Example: An illegal alien in California received treatment from an ER in San Diego. The cost for treatment was $1,400.00. That $1,400.00 should be subtracted from the Senator of California operating budget for his office. After this became the routine practice, then maybe the congress critters would do something about getting illegal aliens out of the country.

Forum List

Back