who should replace Biden?

those

• Total voters
It’s so hilarious to see the Dems imploding. They had a rock star in Tulsi Gabbard that would had been unbeatable. But the warmongers in the DNC freaked out about her and kicked her out of the party, similar to how the neocon warmongers in the GOP hate Trump for not being a warmonger.

Gabbard would have never been acceptable to the Democrat base.

And it has nothing to do with her politics. Tulsi is too attractive to lead the party.

Trump in January.

However, I would still prefer to see DeSantis but that will have to wait until next time.

It’s so hilarious to see the Dems imploding. They had a rock star in Tulsi Gabbard that would had been unbeatable. But the warmongers in the DNC freaked out about her and kicked her out of the party, similar to how the neocon warmongers in the GOP hate Trump for not being a warmonger.
It was mainly Hillary who went after her.

Tulsi is a money whore. She is getting rich off Maga.

Michelle Obama will replace Biden at the Convention. :stir: That, according to someone who has rarely ever been wrong when it comes to Trump and that is Wayne Allyn Root.

"For 4 Long Years I’ve Been Warning Joe Biden Belongs in Nursing Home, Wife Jill Should Be Indicted for Elder Abuse, Obama is the Real President, and Biden Will Be Replaced at Convention by Michelle Obama. Believe Me Now?"​

June 28, 2024

Forum List

Back