Who should Trump blame for Obamacare repeal failure?

Who is to blame for the failure to repeal Obamacare

• Total voters
Did you mean the lies the RussianWing Echo Chamber uses?

"A law enforcement source at the scene told The Post that authorities at first believed that the couple struggled with health care costs. But an NYPD spokesman said later that there was no mention of medical-cost struggles in the notes."

http://nypost.com/2017/07/28/couple-caught-in-financial-spiral-jump-to-their-deaths/

I'll bet this story continues to make the usually rounds Que'd up for the rubes to salivate over.

there was no mention of it in her note

if you read on the article says he wrote it in his note

you see they both had notes

NYPD spokesman said later that there was no mention of medical-cost struggles in the notes."

"Notes" is plural in the NYPD's statement.

so what

articles clearly state the husbands note made mention of it

you guys are so lame

they killed themselves over the high cost of everything

(except health insurance costs)

--LOL

only a leftard would support that notion

--LOL

Well you guys sure are consistent. I would like to mention that it was the Headline from Daily Mail stating they committed suicide over healthcare cost, not the high cost of everything. Sounds to me it was more like the dozens of State and Federal tax liens they had against them.

so what

was their health care insurance free

--LOL@ULEFTISTS

So what? Like I said, URubes fell for it again.

It's a trained, gut like reaction to negative stories (true or not) about Both the Obama's and all three Clinton's, Obamacare, Benghazi, Susan Rice......... Like Pavlov's Dogs......

If we had chosen an actual Republican, an actual conservative, for our nominee, we would have had a chance to replace ObamaCare with real reforms that would work. We would have had a chance to have much less government in the healthcare marketplace.

You blew it, Chumps. You picked a New York Democratic limousine liberal who wants UHC instead.

Just stating the obvious here. As I've been doing all along.
But who would that have been? Kasich?

there was no mention of it in her note

if you read on the article says he wrote it in his note

you see they both had notes

NYPD spokesman said later that there was no mention of medical-cost struggles in the notes."

"Notes" is plural in the NYPD's statement.

so what

articles clearly state the husbands note made mention of it

you guys are so lame

they killed themselves over the high cost of everything

(except health insurance costs)

--LOL

only a leftard would support that notion

--LOL

Well you guys sure are consistent. I would like to mention that it was the Headline from Daily Mail stating they committed suicide over healthcare cost, not the high cost of everything. Sounds to me it was more like the dozens of State and Federal tax liens they had against them.

so what

was their health care insurance free

--LOL@ULEFTISTS

So what? Like I said, URubes fell for it again.

It's a trained, gut like reaction to negative stories (true or not) about Both the Obama's and all three Clinton's, Obamacare, Benghazi, Susan Rice......... Like Pavlov's Dogs......

i didnt fall for anything

fact remains the high cost of health insurance contributed to these leftards deaths

SHOCK VOTE: REPEAL DEAD – 3 GOP CROSS AISLE

Paybacks are hell. Thank you, Senator John "Maverick" McCain. Now Trump will really be trying to fuck Obamacare.

trumpface2.jpg

Seven years of promises, and zilch to show for it.

Obamacare Repeal Flames Out In The Republican Senate
It's his own fault. Where is the beautiful healthcare plan he campaigned on? The one that covers everybody at a fraction of the cost? The one that's so simple? The repug idiots in congress too. They voted to repeal 60 times when they knew they were safe. Now they can't get the numbers even though all they needed was a simple majority. The truth is they never had any plan. They don't care about health care. They probably don't think the American people deserve healthcare unless they're rich.

Forum List

Back