Who should Trump blame for Obamacare repeal failure?

Who is to blame for the failure to repeal Obamacare

• Total voters
...also I wasn't comparing cars to people. The analogy was between cars and the ACA.
That's what makes me and you different. To me the ACA is people. And it's not affordable.

No... the ACA is a healthcare plan. Not people. People are covered by the ACA, some people support the ACA, and other people want to get rid of the ACA because they don't care about other PEOPLE.

Exactly. You said you had to take away the ACA, depriving ,millions of health insurance, until they could come up with a fix years later.
It's not taking anything away. It's allowing Americans to make their own choices in life. The GOP plan was idiotic at the end when the senate got their hands on it. But the plan never took healthcare away from anyone that wanted it.

No... the ACA is a healthcare plan. Not people. People are covered by the ACA, some people support the ACA, and other people want to get rid of the ACA because they don't care about other PEOPLE.
Well Lewdog that is where the problem is. People that get a subsidy like it until they need it and people that can not qualify for a subsidy are getting screwed big time. Why do you think Trump won?

Well we just disagree I'm afraid. But I've got two beautiful steaks to grill and a very expensive bottle of Pinot to open and a beautiful wife to share it with. Adios!

Well Lewdog that is where the problem is. People that get a subsidy like it until they need it and people that can not qualify for a subsidy are getting screwed big time. Why do you think Trump won?

Why do I think Trump won? Do you really want to know? It's because our society now has a fucked up view. People actually embrace bullies and trolls, and let the entertainment of it all over ride their better judgment. People bought into the "entertainment factor" of it all and totally ignored the fact this is real life and the actions of Trump have REAL consequences. Now many people are starting to realize that they fucked up, while a small portion of the people still support Trump simply because they are too hard headed to admit they fucked up.

Barry Hussein and Hillary Clinton managed to blame the killing of the U.S. Ambassador and his bodyguards at Benghazi on an obscure you tube video. How does that stack up to the "Obamacare repeal failure" when the President still has another 3 1/2 years to get it passed?

How do you know that video was not the catalyst for that horrific crime? The video created hysteria in N. Africa and Muslim Countries in the ME and Indonesia.

What are you talking about? Democrats and Republican women asked to be a part of working on the new bill. Bernie Sanders asked several times why they were building the bill without having hearings on it and allowing motions for amendments... the Republicans simply thought they had enough people that they could tell everyone else to fuck off and they would pass whatever they came up with. That didn't happen and then they complained no one wanted to work with them... they caused their own fiasco.
We are not talking about a working healthcare plan in Obamacare. Obamacare has failed. People are going without treatment, people can't afford their own coverage. This is not made up, I see it in my own circle of family and friends. So one would think that at least ONE DEMOCRAT would want to fix that as soon as possible...wouldn't you?

Yep, and people went without treatment before the ACA became the law. Now, less people are crowded into ER's and placing a burden on local government budgets; less people are not stuck on COBRA, and those people with an existing health condition are able to be insured by the exchange.

Traitors like McStain. Pretty obviously really who voted against it.

Traitors? Who did McCain betray?

The American people, as usual.
No, asshole, you and your GOP have betrayed the American people. You supported the treasonous old orange clown, and you wish to harm other American Citizens.

obamacare is going to put 320 million Americans into the Veterans Administration healthcare system.......that level of quality for all but the politicians who run it.....
So you are saying Republicans don't take care of our veterans?

What are you talking about? Democrats and Republican women asked to be a part of working on the new bill. Bernie Sanders asked several times why they were building the bill without having hearings on it and allowing motions for amendments... the Republicans simply thought they had enough people that they could tell everyone else to fuck off and they would pass whatever they came up with. That didn't happen and then they complained no one wanted to work with them... they caused their own fiasco.
We are not talking about a working healthcare plan in Obamacare. Obamacare has failed. People are going without treatment, people can't afford their own coverage. This is not made up, I see it in my own circle of family and friends. So one would think that at least ONE DEMOCRAT would want to fix that as soon as possible...wouldn't you?

Yep, and people went without treatment before the ACA became the law. Now, less people are crowded into ER's and placing a burden on local government budgets; less people are not stuck on COBRA, and those people with an existing health condition are able to be insured by the exchange.

Yeah COBRA is a joke. It is impossible to pay the high cost of COBRA as a bridge to the new insurance with the new employment.

The ONLY well-designed feature of ACA was the handling of Pre-Existing and pushing the Insurers back on that. You didn't need to tear up 90% of individual plans and forcibly throw folks into the pool to fix the 10 or 14% "uninsured". MOST of those folks don't need crappy subsidized insurance plans that will bankrupt them if they USE HealthCare. They need first $$$$ subsidies for the DEDUCTIBLES and expenses.. Which none of the "expansion" folks are getting.

You're cynically sticking these working poor with plans that don't pay a DIME until $3000 or $5000 deductibles are met. And THEN -- you're HIDING the actual costs of the expansion by making everyone else (like me) in the pool SUBSIDIZE the expansion with rapidly accelerating premiums.

What the Democrats ignore over and over and over.
$3,500 - to $7000 deductible plan IS NOT HEALTH COVERAGE.
It is CATASTROPHIC COVERAGE that they COUNT as healthcare coverage.
So the "millions under Obamacare"....is A LIE.

The ONLY well-designed feature of ACA was the handling of Pre-Existing and pushing the Insurers back on that. You didn't need to tear up 90% of individual plans and forcibly throw folks into the pool to fix the 10 or 14% "uninsured". MOST of those folks don't need crappy subsidized insurance plans that will bankrupt them if they USE HealthCare. They need first $$$$ subsidies for the DEDUCTIBLES and expenses.. Which none of the "expansion" folks are getting.

You're cynically sticking these working poor with plans that don't pay a DIME until $3000 or $5000 deductibles are met. And THEN -- you're HIDING the actual costs of the expansion by making everyone else (like me) in the pool SUBSIDIZE the expansion with rapidly accelerating premiums.

Here's what I discovered after reading this post:

1. Having health insurance can lower your costs even when you have to pay out of pocket to meet your deductible. Insurance companies negotiate their rates with providers and you’ll pay that discounted rate. People without insurance pay, on average, twice as much for care.
  2. A health insurance deductible is different from other types of deductibles. Unlike auto, renters, or homeowners insurance, where you don’t get services until you pay your deductible, many health insurance plans provide some benefits before you meet the deductible.
  3. All Marketplace plans cover preventive care. Screenings, immunizations, and other preventive services are covered without requiring you to pay your deductible. Many health insurance plans also cover other benefits like doctor visits and prescription drugs even if you haven’t met your deductible.
  4. In 2014, there’s a $6,350 maximum for individual out-of-pocket costs for in-network services.The maximum for families is $12,700. Even if you choose a high deductible catastrophic plan, your out-of-pocket costs should not exceed this limit.
  5. Over 70% of Marketplace plans have deductibles under $3,000. When you choose a health insurance plan, it’s important to understand what your insurance company covers without requiring you to pay your deductible. Then you can decide whether you want a plan with lower monthly premiums and a higher deductible, or one with a higher monthly premium and a lower deductible.
  6. Silver plans can save you more. If you qualify for lower out-of-pocket costs and choose a Silver plan, you can save more with a lower copay and a lower deductible. If you qualify, you'll get the out-of-pocket savings benefits of a Gold or Platinum plan for a Silver plan price. You can choose any category of plan, but these out-of-pocket savings apply only if you enroll in a Silver plan.
6 things to know about deductibles in the Health Insurance Marketplace

Traitors like McStain. Pretty obviously really who voted against it.

Traitors? Who did McCain betray?

The American people, as usual.
No, asshole, you and your GOP have betrayed the American people. You supported the treasonous old orange clown, and you wish to harm other American Citizens.

obamacare is going to put 320 million Americans into the Veterans Administration healthcare system.......that level of quality for all but the politicians who run it.....
So you are saying Republicans don't take care of our veterans?

2aguy is a fool and several bricks shy of a load.

The collective will never be a benefit to the individual... because they they want to eliminate the individual

“All Marketplace plans cover preventive care.”

And it is preventive care which is the most important issue, both with regard to lowering costs and saving lives.

Preventive care that would be lost with the repeal of the ACA.

Who should Trump blame for Obamacare repeal failure?

Blame? It should be applauded.

“All Marketplace plans cover preventive care.”

And it is preventive care which is the most important issue, both with regard to lowering costs and saving lives.

Preventive care that would be lost with the repeal of the ACA.
Preventive care is not very high on the list of priorities with progressives unfortunately... Obama said just take a pill. Lol

Forum List

Back